Why some people are afraid to be white ?

"Hey, so your origins are french ?
- Hell no man, i'm spanish
- Yeah but you live in France, you speak french and you're white so...
- No man my grand mother was half spanish, i'm spanish"

Do you have the same fucking trashes in your country ?

Back to school I remember some friends were saying I was "too french". The fuck is that ? I'm proud to be "too french".

I should get the fuck out of here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sZNAqwrm9hY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here being white is seen as something valuable, and a lot of people exaggerate their whiteness, and i'm pretty sure that's the case for all of south america

Spaniards are White.

Why are you retarded?

wanabe italian bitches

What do you know burger ? Spanish have been conquered by muslims for centuries.

At least they had a reconquista and doubt back. You guys got BLACKED by Muslims (Muslims that your ancestors colonized) in a couple decades.

"Conquered by Muslims"

Then why do they only have a SubSaharan genetic admixture of roughly 2% on the whole...Moron?

Seriously, educate yourself you fucking Newfag

Reminds me of the world cups in high school, when every kid tried to find himself a Portuguese grand-mother so he could not be a lame French supporter.

>executioner smough
KEK

Some ethnic people are proud of their culture. Also, my two half black nephews could walk into the cringiest nat so, nazi, or alt right rally unnoticed.
Really makes you think....

but they did
i'm not in the meds arent white meme though

Degenerate French Baguette KIKE saying "But Spain is Muslims"

You're a fucking idiot. You know shit about admixture.

You have to go back Juden

Don't embarass yourself please and open a fucking book.
Or go in actual spain.

Because according to Macron, there is no 'french culture'

When the fuck did we become such a weak and demoralized country?

I'd honestly have sex with the one on the right. Imagine your face between those tits.

He rebuked your statement so you attack him personally... Good job schlomo.

Fucking Newfag thinks I'm the one that needs to read.

At least START with Wikipedia or something you Kike Muppet.

they have been occupied by moors for centuries how can you deny that ?

> He takes Wikipedia as a viable source

Kek

the average neckbeard has the same floppy tits

You should take your own advice, Spain is probably whiter than Paris at this point

Sometime after the French revolution

>oy vey why would you attack my fellow divide and conquer shill
>how DARE you filthy goyim reply to an insult with an insult
Nice nu-logic

"Embarrass myself"

Hey Fucktard. You're the one claiming Spain isn't a White Nation. Lurk more and post less Kike slave.

I meant it in an ironic way you fucking Kike.

See how dumb you are? Lurk more and post less Degenerate

Spain is light, but not white.

"reeeeee i was ironic reee"

Come on.

I want to move to Argentina but I'm afraid I'll get raped and murdered when America wins the world cup in 2018

> Have no knowledge of Europe or Proto/Indo Europeans
> Have no knowledge of Admixtures or Haplotypes

>Post "But Spain isn't White" unironically on Sup Forums

> Call others stupid

Yes, libbies are anti spanish and will side with any other nationality they have available except their own, being proud of your country is something fascists for them.
On the other hand many of us are nationalistic and still praise the generalisimo.

I'm sure you're sooo more informed than me from across the sea man.
Moors fucked spanish women for entire centuries.

Go to actual spain and see by yourself how white they are.

Jesus fucking Christ. You've seriously done ZERO research and you're still going.

KYS Kike fag. Just KYS

South Africa is whiter than Paris at this point, seriously have you ever been to Paris? It was one of the most disappointing things ever, you've never seen so many niggers. You would have thought that it was Africa who colonized France rather than the reverse.

Yeah, and drove them back 700 years ago.
You're conquered NOW

Cultural marxism and kikes.

A french cunt trying to mock others over muslims. Sad!
We fought them for centuries and won, you surrendered in a couple of decades.
Enjoy drowning on burnt baguettes.

>I remember some friends were saying I was "too french"

>Vous êtes très...français.
>Merci !

Depends, using other analysis it was roughly 1%, and we are talking globally, the problem here is that in those analysis the Canarians are also included and they have a bigger than anyone else percentage of North-West African admixture, and through that comes the baggage of that ancient SSA admixture, which is not Western African but from the Horn of Africa (E1b Natufians)

Also, islam is not a race, most muslims in Spain were native Iberian converts to Islam in the same way that most Bosnians are Serbocroats converted to Islam, the so called Muladis, we had roughly 14,000 arabs in a population of 7 millions, this simply isn't enough to leave a genetic legacy. Even our muslim Emirs and Califs ended having white skin or even blue eyes or red beards, like Abd-ar-Rahman III or Hakem II. Arabs were barely in charge here because the Umayyad Empire fell soon after the the conquest of Iberia and Al-Andalus or the Emirate of Cordoba was an independent state after that.

The muslim invasion on Iberia was easy because the nation was extremely fractured and in a state of inner warring, and after the muslims killed the Visigothic king in the first battle the whole state crumbled after that, with all the nobility converting to Islam and pledging alliance to the Umayyad in exchange of maintaining their privileges and lands.

And yet the the average occurrence of North African gene markers in Iberia is 5.5%. Awfully low to go branding someone an Arab.

So who writes the history books you read? BLACKED?

You are literally a maghrebi, dude, stop falseflagging.

>Argentina
>White

Try again, Diego.

>You're too french!
>[surrenders internally]

Yes, agreed. I only said "Muslims" because that was the language OP the Retard was using.

He's a complete fucking idiot.

He is right though, spainish used to be white before they interbred with Moroccans.
It's the same with greeks they used to be white, blonde hair and blue eyes before they interbred with turks.

Bah. People will wake up eventually. Nationalism is just censored because of Le Pen (who is a dumb fuck)

But there will be others, more clever, to represent us. And then maybe things will change

>I remember some friends were saying I was "too french". The fuck is that ?

An insult, sorry man (it's not your fault)

And let's take admixture to the generational dilution aspect.

If one's great great great great Grandmother was at the most 3% Admixture. How far does that dilute through just 4 Generations.

"But Muh Arabs!!"?

I noticed that european immigrants always make it clear that they're of another ethnicity while shitskins are huge wannabes and LARP as natives.
I guess your example is an exageration but it's better to tell the truth about who you are imo.

Please tell me which drugs you have taking, I can't really understand you if I'm not experiencing the same high

your cowardice as a nation dates back centuries, probably before even the prussians pushed your shit in

Argentina is whiter than u anglo

"Interbed with Moroccans"

Citation? When ? Where? At what rate? Is there like a YouTube vid or something?

That's 2% too much.

Well theres that famous Australian shitposting.

>tasmanian education

By your logic all Russians are Mongol, all Germans are Russian/Mongol, all of Europe just about is ethnically Roman and Persians and Egyptians are ancient Greek

>start with wikipedia
stupid jew

>I swear guys france is white !
>Spain was occupied 700 years ago by muslims theyre shitskins!

You should visit some time frog.

t. Cüneyt

You got short memory my man.

I hope you're right. Even though French are always mocking us, I still, care about you.

> Le 55% Amsterdam face

Do you know how Admixture is even factored?

Do you actually believe 2% means ALL Spanish people?

Almost every European nation has pockets of Sub-Saharan admixture. So according to you Europe is JEROME?

You know that being able to detect irony and sarcasm is one of the indicators for autism and mental retardation?

Stupid Newfag can't understand irony

I wish more Euros had an attitude like yours Portubro.

I'm just shitposting, in reality french youth like to say they're not french, it's not about being white.

I like Portugal and Spain, great countries.

Guess my race

I'm white and spanish, feels good getting the best of both worlds.

France has literally been the epicenter of culture in Europe for hundreds of years.

Not white

not white

Both worlds?

You mean, White and White?

Lol people here NEVER say they area canadian they are always what they used to be seven generations ago. Its so sickening everyone says they are proud to be canadian then you ask them what nationality they are and it s "german, french, chink, etc." It almost makes patriotic canadians identify more with america as at least those people are actaully proud of their nation beyond saying it, then denyin it in the next breath.

jinx

France sucks dick thats why nobody wants to associate with you

Yes.
Thank you for putting words in my mouth, yes thank you.
So if i am wrong please explain why Italians,Greeks,Portuguese and Spanish all look Arabic even though theyre European and used to be white?

French was spoken in russian courts hundred of years ago.
Look where we are right now, fucking macron with his mummy wife, spitting on our history..

Hipster

Spic. 50% native american, 45% spanish and 5% nigger.

Funny, I hooked up with a chinese canadian last year and she was very adamant about the fact that she was canadian and not chinese, she'd get ofended if I called her chinese or said anything about it.

She was conservative and a virgin too, man I should've kept that, she even ofered me a free ride in canada and work with his dad.

Why does white Obama look like a younger Craig Ferguson?

Italians, Greeks, Portuguese, Spanish...."all look Arabic"??

WTF? Do you actually know what Arabs look like??

I think the better question is when did you stop being a demoralized and weak country.

You've all but kicked God out. You've embraced liberalism to the extreme. You've embraced feminism to the extreme. All these things that are cancer to a well balanced culture you openly embrace.

You're people, like most whites in most countries (including US) are literal idiots, too fat, stupid, and lazy to do anything about the degeneracy ruining their country.

White people are like a frog sitting in a pot of water while the heat is increased gradually.

>being proud of being spanish
fucking lol

>Executioner Smough

Fuck, user. It's too early for me to be laughing this hard.

Probably whiter than you Mohammad

How's malmo doing?

This is an actual Arab, for reference.

I don't think you understand how Arabs or Southern Europeans look (on average) at all.

AHAHAHAHA

Vid related:
youtube.com/watch?v=sZNAqwrm9hY

Jessica alba gets a DNA test and is EMBARRASSED to find out that she is mostly white! She tries to play it off by saying 'no im not white im from spain'

Dude, look at his flag.

Kike infused threads telling Europeans that Greeks, Italians, Ports, and Spanish are not White.

Getting really fucking old

>be French
>be full of nigs and Muslim's
>complain about other Europeans

You are fucked.

Most cucked country in europe. No wonder people escape by fantasizing about not being French

He thinks about maghreb, like Tunisia, Morocco.

He's a Hipster Baguette or a Jew Baguette.

And this is a maghrebi.

I've randomly encountered people that MIGHT look similar to that.

Might.

But far, far, far from being the typical look here.

This kind of skull structure is extremely uncommon here, that nose, those lips, that chin,.. nope.

you did the right thing she was a roastie for sure. Enjoy and dispose my firend.

Maybe they speak differently about their nationality aborad but here theres very few who would speak that way here.

I didn't put words in your mouth, that is literally your logic. Your logic is that if a country is occupied by another ethnicity, then that country interbreeds and becomes tainted. Which is fucking retarded, seeing as Africa is still full of niggers and it was colonized to the shit house and back.

They don't all look Arabic, you've just fallen for stupid cherry picked memes my redditor friend. I can do it too.

Did one of these suave wogs fuck your mrs m8?

Yeah theyre everywhere in this country.
They do look Arabic though. Olive skin, dark hair, very hairy, they look like what you get if a white breeds with an arab would you not agree?

OP thinks that is your average South/Southwest European.

Literal Muhammad