Poland pay debts

Poland pay debts

take rapefugees or leave

eat more dick

Poland has 1.3+ mln Ukraininas, by the end of the year there will be 2+ mln. You can shove your muslims up your ass frogeater.

It was a prank dude don't shoot
I am half ukrainian and I would prefer to be in Poland :(

This shilling jackoff won by a landslide right?

Poland will be popular tourism spot by being only mudslime free place in Europe. Anything good to do there?

I'd prefer to leave this faggot club.

Why do they want Poland to get all the benefits? I thought refugees are good for your country. France should call dibs and take all they can.

cmon poland were taking your refugees it's only fair
selfish cunts

Here in Japan, it's already happening.

I have jap friends, male and female, that right now would rather go to Poland or Romania than France or Germany.

5 years ago, the same friends would never even mention those countries.

Go away. Go to Sweden instead, nothing interesting to see in pooland.

Fuck it. We should agree. Then build concentration camp right next to the Oder.

>Styled to look like Auschwitz
>Black and White portraits of Merkel every were
>Big walls on 3 sides
>On western there is nice open metal gate with "Merkel Macht Frei" on top of it
>There is also pool with profesional trener so Western cucks cant say we didit prepared Shitskins for river
>Nice sign saying it was sponsored by EU

And once again France fucks everything up.

You frogs should be proud of how much shit you can eat

>only

kek. Making the Jew the coon is funny on a few levels.

>REEEEEE U DONT HAVE ENUF TERRIST TACKS

Yea, Poland is boring there aren't even any interesting Mosques to visit

Why have you taken migrants though? I've heard the Ukranians don't behave (although they are better than sandniggers for sure).

Polish qt's are god-tier, though.

Fake news.

No, they are not. Swedish women are far more superior to our cave trolls.

we are all equal

for example the beautiful women of Australia

Great.

Push Poland to leave the EU too so you lose access to your slave labourers.

The provinces of Poland and Hungary are very problematic. The European republic must act swiftly and send a very threatening envoy perhaps with threats of slaughter

You're not even in the EU, Jack.

This club is retarded.

Countries are forced to completely fuck themselves up just for a few shekels.

Except that over half of Swedish women are camel jockeys now.

Implying the EU will ever let the UK leave

It's prostitution. Merkel is the biggest whore of all.

Stop spreading missinformations! Go to Sweden and chick it yourself. And don't come here.

I hope that the EU alongside US and Russia fuck up the EU.

Poland is on the end of the wrong stick yet again.

First was Hitler and his crazy partying that started WW2

Now its the Mudslime coming to party via an invite from Macaroni that Poland never gave / handed out.

Macaroni will start WW3 with Poland yet again being the powder-keg

UK*

> be poland
> live entirely on EU gibs
> don't take sandniggers
> forced to take sandniggers or leave
> a) leave and starve to death
> b) take sandniggers and officially become cucks
what would poland do?

Sounds like a good time to start a war and kill some frenchmen

>live entirely on EU gibs
Is this still 2004? And it would be c) No niggers and keep taking money from goyims.

We make shitton of food Ivan. We could do more but you guys put embargo on it... so more for us. And without EU limits we can produce even MORE. Starving will be last thing we do.

c) invade France

Ravioli, Ravioli, Please remove Macaroni

Them and Hungarians back each other with vetos and hold the siege. Eventually the cucks collapse under their own bulls and have no pressure. Then the great eastern wall will be built and we will wave goodbye to the Germanic race

Exactly. Nothing to see here, shit women and the country is filled with extreme poverty and commie blocks.

Don't come here

We're full

>Is this still 2004?
Are you denying the fact that half of your country lives and works in UK/Netherlands/Germany?

Yes, its 1/20 so 5% of my country.
Cant kacaps into math?

>2 millions
>half of Poland
Yeah no.

Poland is showing us what real European solidarity means. It is taking refugees from the bloodshed in Ukraine not for economic gains like Germany or other EU members.

>officially registered
kek
guys, why are you denying obvious? I've been in Germany and Netherlands a lot - they are literally filled with poles.

why havent you left the EU yet, poland is one of those countries that have the environment to leave .

>only

I want to see him try Poland and lose his Presidency quickly.

Is there ever going to be an uprising against these shitbags or is this how it's always going to be?

We leave- we have to pay em.
They kick us- we don't.

So we will take their gibs while almost choking to death from laughter everytime they will mention rapefugees untill they kick us out.

Still looks like you cant into civilization. Just because lying is such common trait among ruskies doesnt mean we are hiding numbers in Poland.

Our goverment is full of greedy jews and people are brainwashed to love EU.
We should take citizenships from those bydlo abroad. They are fucking embarassment for us.

POLAND STRONG
(or at least smart).

No more free motorways to nowhere for you if you don't welcome refugees, Poland.

just like all the threats against hungary this wont even happen

One thing you people don't understand is that countries like Poland could take in 1 million muslims, but the second even one of them misbehave, those old german furnaces would be fired up again.

Western PC culture was gaining some power in the last 2 decades in eastern europe but it died as soon as this refugee crisis started.

> I don't have arguments so I'll resort to personal insults
Stay deluded buddy.

>We should take citizenships from those bydlo abroad.
I fully agree. Immigrants leaving their country for gibs should automatically lose citizenship.

LARPing is fun.

Funny to see Polaks chimp out in their helplessness

They thought they can suck money out from the West and copy what the West tells them

But surprise, surprise, it turns out that if you want to integrate with a certain entity then the boundaries of those integration are very blurred, and once you are dependent too much on that entity, it can increase its demands and expectations from you

It can demand from you that you accept its ever expanding values, and guess what, one of the values of the EU is bringing millions of sandniggers to your country

Poland is full of stupid monkeys, so to me it can burn. As long as my region (Mazovia) is untouched, I don't care really

>UK filled with Poles
Are they all sending their wages to Poland and starving in the UK?

Are you serious, Ivan? I understand that economy isn't Russias main field of interests, but how can you be so deluded?

>free motorways
Our motorways aren't free, you have to pay to get on them and if you mean the costs of building then I'd like to see France sanction us and hurt their interests.

Eu gibs are a bribe for killing our economy.Go sanction, the sooner the better.

It's funny to watch still.Kek.

Oh look, the caliphate of France wants to taint another Christian white country
Saudi Arabia and France needs to be nuked

Nobody's gonna listen that kid (for a politic) who married a pedophile and never did politic until last year.
France itself is abusing the system so hard he won't be able to make any deal without having to cut something from the country, which can't happen if he want to keep his promises and the meager 25% of approval he starts with.

1 bus wasn't enough

It's funny when I read stuff like this, it really makes me realize most of Sup Forums thinks a couple of pictures of Krakow and interactions on here give a realistic situation of the Polish economy.

Meanwhile my country is getting occupied by Polish people and the same with other European countries, with literally millions of them in Europe at an increasing rate.

The Polish economy would not survive without Eurozone countries giving employment to millions of their population, the state would collapse which is why you will never see a "right-wing" Polish government that pushes anti-EU agenda have a realistic shot.

>Any region being untouched

How deluded are you?Is Mazowsze some kind of province hidden in the mountains where nobody can reach?What a mongrel.

We do take in refugees. The thing is they're Ukrainian. I have no idea what's the arabic part for. There are like 2 arab refugees in Poland and they're on their way to Sweden.

>only

>millons
Exactly 2.

>with literally millions of them in Europe at an increasing rate
Immigration and emigration is now balanced when it comes to ethnic Poles.

>The Polish economy would not survive without Eurozone
Is that so?How do you know all this Mr. Friedman?

> no arguments, resort to insults

I'm tired of repeating, see this

The both of you resort to simple observations and anecdotes.The both of you claim that Poles living abroad are some sort of major piece of our economy.I asked you a question that you don't know how to answer.

>Mazowsze some kind of province hidden in the mountains where nobody can reach?
rapefugees will go to Warsaw, the rest of Mazovia will remain untouched

Polaks chose being tied too much to the West, so now they need to put up with their incompetence and blindness

We'll see whether Polaks will still be strong enough to say no

poland has a strong economy, i dont see why they cant be independent from europe, if anything, I would argue that the EU is heavily dependent on Poland for manpower purposes.

Is that supposed to be a small number? You have the biggest migrant workforce in Europe among Europeans, on the level of other nationalities like Turks.

The idea that you are somewhat a stable economy while offsetting millions of people you would have to otherwise employ in your country is so delusional it's hilarious.

You would not survive without EU, it's as simple as that.

>We do take in refugees. The thing is they're Ukrainian.

And you guys didn't have any crime related to refugees in Poland. You are actually taking quality refugees unlike those other cucks.

>poland has a strong economy
Poland is an off shoot of western capitalism, this country is very weak and easy to control from the outside

>implying America won't tell the EU to fuck off

Poland is our crown jewel in Europe. Nobody fucks with Poland on our watch.

The moment we take in refugees is the moment we'll start our demographic decline ethinc wise. Which means that an infestation of Warsaw and it's surrounding cities is equal to the collapse of the rest of Mazowsze.You may be safe because you don't leave your basement but we'll see what happens when your younger brother/ sister goes to study in Warsaw.

The village will be hit later on and then you'll have nothing to say.

That's obviously if Warsaw reached Paris tier rate of suicide.

you've already taken >1mil refugees.
But they are Ukranians and whites dont count.
Not diverse enough or something...

Leave and start up a new friendship with you. If I recall correctly, having stable and friendly countries on your border was a strategic priority.

Ok, Poland. Gimme the proves that you have taken 2 million refugees and we promise not to attack you in the next 6 months.

hmm, isnt that why you have america as an allie? also, i read that poland had politicians interested in exiting from the EU.

Sad but true

No Ivan. Poland must bend its knees before almighty Enpreror Putin very soon.

It's a massive numer.We do have the largest migrant work force but that is due to the fact that these people are better off abroad. Does it mean that Poland would be better off with these people back at home?Yes.Does it mean we can't cope without an extra 2 million unqualified labourers?No.

The Eurozone is helpful to exports but it also hurts the development of our industry without foreign based capital.Would it be a shock for our in the start?Yes.Is it equal to it's collapse and impossible recovery?No.

EU gibs mean fuck all.

That's hypothetical.Germany won't let us go. We're a developing economy and they can make money here. France can suck our cock.

I know right. These people are actually here for a better living. Some of them cause problems but those are minor things.

Any time you put a foreign group of 1+ mil in a small country like poland there will be problems. Literally how can there not be?
In the long run it was a good decision by Poland, I would have taken them into Serbia. I think they will probably mostly go back to Ukraine or further west.

They have a "strong economy" because they can offset the problem with unemployment by sending millions of people to other countries.

Turkey also has a "strong economy" that would be completely irrelevant if they didn't offset their unemployment for the decades upon decades.

It's easy to form viable economic policies if you don't have to worry about the workforce actually finding work.

> I would argue that the EU is heavily dependent on Poland for manpower purposes.

No, it's dependent on CHEAP manpower, regardless of where it comes from and why any sane politician these days in REAL countries want out, because it destroys the local workforce.

Polish people here for example, have completely destroyed trade jobs for citizens.

Poland needs to stay stronk and tell the rest of Europe to fuck off

>American education

>The abundance of labourers kills the economy
You're illiterate when it comes to economy.

>I've heard the Ukranians don't behave

Only slightly and it's nothing unusual since they're like Poles 25 years ago.

wtf I love france now

Missing the option of taking them and then having proxies hassle them with violence and threats until they are afraid to stay. Then a strange charity bus is free and delivers anyone straight to germany. One way of course.

This is what polan will do I'm sure.

What?

Workforce needed is proportional to production, you don't produce enough compared to your population, which is why you have so many in "your" workforce abroad. It's the same with every other developing country, they offset their workforce to other countries effectively having the most cost-effective unemployment program you can have.

You're illiterate when it comes to economy, by the way.

>Serbia
>Tourism

pick 1

I love you

this, Swedish / Norwegian women are the great to look at but brainwashed to death. Luckily I think Serbian girls are great

true, our shit is so corrupt our coastline literally went independent to keep tourist bucks

>Be Poland
>Get fucking raped in every war in the last 100 years
>Still get shit on in the EU for being privileged racists
Lol

^Don't listen to this fag