OPERATION MERCHANT

With the "death" of pepe, combined with the (((medias))) obsession with writing about us, I think its time we force their hand.

Happy merchant has been around forever but they refuse to touch it for obvious reasons. If they want to write about us, lets give them something to write about.

Fire up those shoopers and put merchants in every anti-white article written by a kike, theyre not hard to find. Then fire up those tweeters and normiebooks and spread them as far and as fast as you can.

It serves 2 purposes, forcing the (((media))) to acknowledge their anti-white agenda while at the same time exposing normies to the same thing.

OPERATION MERCHANT IS A GO

Other urls found in this thread:

thinkprogress.org/nations-largest-jewish-denomination-encourages-congregations-to-protect-undocumented-immigrants-da309634624a
rehmat1.com/2017/02/13/chutzpah-jewish-groups-hold-pro-immigration-rallies/
forward.com/news/179296/jews-unite-behind-push-for-immigration-reform/
jfssd.org/site/PageServer?pagename=programs_refugee_main
theoccidentalobserver.net/category/jewish-attitudes-in-israel-versus-the-diaspora/
twitter.com/thinkprogress/status/849295663070400513
twitter.com/jackmjenkins/status/849287010447708161
twitter.com/PeterBeinart/status/849363706249170946
twitter.com/IfNotNowOrg
i.warosu.org/data/biz/img/0001/46/1392399576211.png
hias.org/blog/hias-v-trump-why-were-suing
youtube.com/watch?v=RHzWo79dCHs
youtube.com/watch?v=7XExjrZxTdk
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2011/11/netanyahu-government-suggests-israelis-avoid-marrying-american-jews/249166/
jta.org/2010/10/18/news-opinion/israel-middle-east/sephardi-leader-yosef-non-jews-exist-to-serve-jews
archive.is/RxnMm#selection-1217.3-1221.272
youtube.com/watch?v=AnpTWKKWQ1o
youtu.be/f_2XRZTuf0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=mII9NZ8MMVM
imore.com/best-photo-editing-apps-ipad
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Im OK with this. I was in that thread you faggots were talking about doing this, seems funny enough but I cant shoop

Nice integers

You could help by finding articles we can use and posting them here.

Bumpity bump

bump

Heres one, there were so many to choose from holy shit

thinkprogress.org/nations-largest-jewish-denomination-encourages-congregations-to-protect-undocumented-immigrants-da309634624a

Does the merchant have a creator? Like ((((((pepe)))))

I read that thread earlier about using pepes creator as a sacrificial lamb and I understand your point, unfortunately theres no way to tell who first made the merchant

But thats alright, we can just claim we did it. Itll be irresistible to them. They wont be able to pass up the chance to paint us as anti-semites even if it means exposing themselves in the process.

Nice work user, Ill add it to the mix if enough people get involved

I would have to say 1930's Germany, but I'm guessing !!

Pretty sure "Emily Goldstein" is actually Joshua Goldberg.

It's sad thinking they can kill an idea like Pepe. It just makes them foolish even more.

Proofs? That works here as well. The idea is exposing jewish tricks and thats a perfect example.

This is a brilliant idea.

It's written exactly in his style, there doesn't seem to be any other record of an "Emily Goldstein" (a name that was obviously chosen because of the implications), and he posted many of his other articles on the same website.

Wait, are you talking about the stormfag who trolls under the name Goldstein? If so shhhhhh, we must become the jew to beat the jew, dont let the goyim know

I have absolutely no shoop skills but take my bump instead please

The happy merchant is the true weapon of Pol

No, Joshua Goldberg is a Jewish kid whose biggest hobby was trolling through the use of dozens of fake personas. He has impersonated Israeli lawyers, been a moderator on several popular subreddits etc and got arrested after pretending to be an ISIS sympathizer (recognized by "terrorist experts" s a ring leader) who inspired others to commit a terrorist attack in Australia and later got arrested by the feds. He was also active on the daily stormer and lots of other places, under a different name of course.

WOW, nothing actually pisses me off more than a hypocrit. I would rather gas any jew or traitorous white marxist cuck than a muslim first anyday. So infuriating how they can just GET AWAY with it everytime.

PERFECT

Now throw in a merchant and were off to the races. My laptop is fucking up right now, GIMP wont export my images for some stupid reason so someone else will have to shoop until I get this figured out.

Its unimaginably easy for you noobs, open the article as the first layer, the merchant as the second then scale the merchant. Thats it.

This has potential.

Gather all anti white articles you can find. We'll sort thru them here to make sure the author is one of (((them)))

you got some merchants for me? ones with no background or see through, w/e it's called.

Two in the chest,
The rest in the head.

Blessings and tendies upon all who abide

Pro US immigration articles written by kikes:

rehmat1.com/2017/02/13/chutzpah-jewish-groups-hold-pro-immigration-rallies/

forward.com/news/179296/jews-unite-behind-push-for-immigration-reform/

Kike organization whos sole reason for existing is bringing shitskins to the US:

jfssd.org/site/PageServer?pagename=programs_refugee_main

Good resource for their double standards on immigration:

theoccidentalobserver.net/category/jewish-attitudes-in-israel-versus-the-diaspora/

Better to attack their articles on twitter.
twitter.com/thinkprogress/status/849295663070400513

twitter.com/jackmjenkins/status/849287010447708161

Genius. Currently on a train but when I get home in an hour or so I'll get to shoopin

LMFAO

>IfNotNowOrg Is the Jewish Black Lives Matter
Ching Ching

twitter.com/PeterBeinart/status/849363706249170946

twitter.com/IfNotNowOrg

Here you go famalam. I have to restart this POS computer cuz now its not even saving images. Ill be back.

i.warosu.org/data/biz/img/0001/46/1392399576211.png

Nice, time to get to work

>Muslims flood Europe and take over
>Sup Forums blames jews

Nigga u stupid

Ever notice how Jew Maher calls out white people on every episode, and the audience laughs?

Solution.

1. WWII revisionists
2. Speak the truth about the jews. The truth is their biggest enemy.

This Jewish group (Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society) is suing Trump to bring in more Muslim refugees, all taxyaper funded.
>HIAS v. Trump - Why We're Suing
>In more than 135 years serving refugees, HIAS has routinely represented asylum seekers in court against the U.S. government. Never before, however, has HIAS itself sued the U.S. government, let alone the President of the United States. Until today.
>hias.org/blog/hias-v-trump-why-were-suing

Was able to get a few done before the ol laptop started shitting out on me again

youtube.com/watch?v=RHzWo79dCHs

youtube.com/watch?v=7XExjrZxTdk

Top is Cole in Auschwitz and bottom is Hitler: Greatest Story Never Told. We can also spread out these Docs as far as we can.

And heres the template if anyone feels like helping. At this rate itll take 6 months to get 5 more done.

>As the new head of state, he helped initiate the peace process with Egypt, which resulted in the Camp David Accords and the 1979 Israel-Egypt Peace Treaty. As of a result of this effort to achieve peace with Egypt, Begin WAS AWARDED THE NOBEL PEACE PRIZE in october 1978 with Egyptian President Anwar Sadat.

Beautiful.

(((They))) are the ultimate snakes.

At least Hitler was honest about his vision for Europe. The jews are all about lies and deception. It is truly disgusting. Hitler for all his faults was upfront about what he wanted to do, what you see is what you get.

Netanyahu Government Suggests Israelis Avoid Marrying American Jews
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2011/11/netanyahu-government-suggests-israelis-avoid-marrying-american-jews/249166/

Sephardi leader Yosef: Non-Jews exist to serve Jews
jta.org/2010/10/18/news-opinion/israel-middle-east/sephardi-leader-yosef-non-jews-exist-to-serve-jews

Jews can only rob non-israelis
Earlier this year, the flaccid Israel Securities Authority, which is supposed to regulate the country’s financial trading environment, finally managed to stir itself into banning the fleecing of Israelis by the local fraudulent binary options firms. In other words, the industry today, according to Israel’s own regulations, can only steal from people abroad. A shameful reality, that is, of Israelis stealing from foreigners with the tacit consent of the Israeli government.
archive.is/RxnMm#selection-1217.3-1221.272

I gotchu f'am

He was honest to a fault. Agree with the tactics used or not, that honesty is a rare commodity and its incredibly effective.

>youtube.com/watch?v=AnpTWKKWQ1o

Subtle. Nice work Norbro.

That's why his ppl loved him until the very end !

Newfags fucking everywhere omg
The Merchant was created by A Wyatt Mann, Ben Garrisons predecessor

The road from "wow what are these jews up to" to "Hitler didnt do it, but he should have" is a very, very long road for normies. We dont want to go full 1488 right off the bat, thats why their own words are so much more effective.

Nice

Jesus Christ. No shoop required on that one.

Just the preface (70 pages) of Culture of Critique took me from those two positions in an hour lol.

Damn jews again youtu.be/f_2XRZTuf0Y

bump

Better version

I think one of the issues is that we still don't have a plan For what to do with the finished images. It's a good idea, but we need a hashtag to get normies interested and grab their attention. I think we should look into a way to modify pics on mobile. Is there any kind of gimp app on iTunes that we could use?

This is a good idea to start, and I'd hate to see it die like this.

Great idea

This should be used in any article of jews kvetching over the goyim finding out their little schemes

Thanks, that is a good one.

Our own hashtag would be nice of course, but its hard to get traction considering so many around here arent willing to put in the leg work. I think a better idea would be to hijack their hashtags instead.

Theyre talking about immigration? Flood them.
Theyre talking about evil right wingers? Flood them.
Theyre talking about anything we can remotely tie these images to? Fucking flood them.

Sounds good. Jews need to be stopped, not just for whites but for the sake of the world.

He's in prison for fake terrorist attack warnings

He also started the Ben Garrison meme

alright, so we photoshop images of the happy merchant, now how exactly are we gonna bring this into the public eye??

The merchant is from an old A. Wyte Mann illustration you dumb kids.

Reminds me of pic related

See Were just laying the groundwork here. If you have any ideas for how to get more exposure feel free to share. Once we have enough pictures and a plan well go from there.

NEED MORE SHOOPERS

Maybe make a hashtag trending on twitter

Laziness is definitely a factor, but I think that could be fixed if we could streamline the process. Links to any kind of in browser image editor or app would help.

What hashtags do you think would work? I like the idea of flooding immigration hashtags, but I think if we were more precise with how we went about it we could convince more people. Any Jews in power that have recently done shit like this? Or even better, are about to? If we could coordinate with someone giving a speech or appearing on TV, we'd be able to get people to notice for sure.

I'd love to help shoop, but all I have with me is my phone.

you replace the author's photo, you fucking idiot, not just slap a merch on it, jfc get your shit together

I thought the point was to make the merchant as noticeable and obvious as possible? Wasn't the plan to force people to talk about it?

oy vey

Then I guess something about the evil (((bankers))) would be a better start? here is a cartoon that can be easy to swallow:

youtube.com/watch?v=mII9NZ8MMVM

For what its worth it would be easy for normies to catch on

Either make your own shoop or fuck off, this isnt a time for infighting.

I found this list of phone apps that could help you

imore.com/best-photo-editing-apps-ipad

Seems the only ones that will allow to do things like layers cost money though, you might be able to find a free version if you look hard enough.

#merchant
#goyimknows
#dearwhiteman
#wokegoyim

Im not good with the PR stuff, just a few ideas off the top of my head. Im better behind the scenes. Anyone with more ideas PLEASE share, as you can see I clearly need the help.

You can't be fucking serious.

R A R E
A
R
E

Mate, I'll do this. This is funny, and the media is clearly really anti white, I have some pretty ok to pretty good shoop skills

LMAO literally everybody can submit an article to Thought Catalog. That article was probably done by a Sup Forumsack.

I dont feel comfortable with this. Its just a matter of time before your jewish trick is exposed, whats your endgame?

thanks

FUCKING BASED!!! XD

Thank you for the apps, I'll look into them and find out what works. Try and find a program that runs off of an internet browser for Anons too lazy to install photoshop or gimp.

As for the hashtags, I think they're a little too obvious. Find out what hashtags (((they))) are using and flood those, as well as hashtags that normies frequent. That way it's much easier for people to start pointing fingers.

Download a cracked version of photoshop, and is everything posted here already covered?

The msm aka jew media will resist showing this even if it gains traction.

What we must realise is that it will take time to undo the jewish propaganda brainwashing. Keep speaking the truth that is their biggest enemy.

Just had a good laugh reading Molymeme's comment section, this is filtering through to youtube now. It is gaining traction.

Hitler did nothing wrong.

merchant lives matter
remember the the six zeros

Remember when Trump conned the media into reporting on black crime stats?

It was a master stroke, we need our Trump moment. Of course one big event would be ideal, but chipping away little by little always helps too. And youre right, youtube comments are based. Now is the time.

yes but be careful of that since they groom accounts to only show comments of those like-minded

#merchantsmatter

Well the idea is to get normies talking about it, and show what (((their))) agenda is behind all of this multicultural bs.

LETS DO THIS

I've got one that can see