No terrorist attack in Italy

Why the northerners are being fucked up by terrorist attacks?
Can't you defend yourself? Do you know how to properly use your intelligence services?

C'mon guys, are you even tryin'?

Other urls found in this thread:

funker530.com/italian-troops-react-to-ambush-in-afghanistan/
discord.gg/NxsyC4u
youtu.be/f_2XRZTuf0Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My uncle served in Afghanistan and said to me that the Italians used to always run away when they were contacted by Taliban.
Is this true?

You don't get attacks because you are the terrorists' gateway to Europe. Also you are going to be Nigeria 2.0 in 20 years, so there's no reason to attack you

funker530.com/italian-troops-react-to-ambush-in-afghanistan/
Learn your shit

Francistan and the Sultanate of Germany are already Nigerian-tier but Mohammed still doesn't care

because France and Germany are actually relevant. Italy is just a ferry service for niggers

Thats the first combat footage i've ever seen of italian troops in afghan.
This was probs just a one off thing, majority of the times you probs ran away.

Were you even there? No. Don't talk shit.

You have an army?

Were you?
Can you prove that ities didn't run from combat?

lol rekt

bigger than yours, irrelevant country.

all those butthurt muslims

Fuck off this thread shlomos

Because Italy never declared war to ISIS?

Feels good.

Aww no marios shtity troll thread didn't turn out the way he wanted boo fucking hoo.
How does it feel to know you lost in ww2 aswell?

What could a terrorist attack do to Italy that Italy doesn't already do to itself

Keep baiting faggot, no wonder what you look like. I won't reply to you anymore.

REKT

>no wonder what you look like
Skipped english class in school did you mario?

What's more worst than an american? An aussie if course. Bastards deported from the UK motherland.
We dont get any terrorist attack for a just cause: our goverment and the mafia allow isis and niggers to transit in our country to move in your, dear german, france and noridc european brothers.

>An Aussie if course
>if
Do they not teach proper english in pasta land?

that is really mean

Muslims don't attack their own. Northern countries are under attack because there are still some whites there.

There's no reason to attack the Islamic Republic of Pizza. And the day attacks in France stop is the day the country has fallen.

No. Just for those who can't get a job, belive in horrible ideologies like communism or enjoy other cultures. There's no reason to learn english when you live in Italy. It's not like living with monsters or on sand ground with shitty food like over there. After all if your ancestors have been deported in that Island there's a reason. Beside this, you can note that on the keybord I and O are close each other. Subhuman colony prisoner.

tl;dr
Do you get taught who to make authentic Italian pizza in school?

Don't tempt fate, Luigi. Also you have the mafia running an extra layer of protection.

They teach us about our history heritage: poets, arts, monuments, buildings, thousand of years. What about you?

Here's a short version: few criminals and dangerous people were deported from the UK in our glorious colony Australia. Now they're simply a glorious (?) island with a past of literally nothing than being the waste of an old society during the 19th century.

>terrorist attack
>nonstop "refugee" boats

I'm not really seeing the difference fampaitachi

Do they teach you the heritage of pizza and pasta? Who invented it?

How you dare to question me about my culture and history patrimony? Didn't your old british lords taught you to be quiet and silent? The pizza has an older history from the Romans.

Because they simply transition from Italy to their new homeland before they Allah Akbar

this is right, it's not a joke.

It almost impossible to get a "gun" without local mafia knowing it.
And of course "mafia" are just italians.

Also we got a huge experience with terrorism during the "Years of Lead".

Last but not least we are offering money to "regoular muslim", you just have to sign in and let us know where do you pray,so we will send you more money. But wait! if we found something "radica"l we will stop giving you money...so if you something strange give us a call, ok? great dear friend!

Results? Search how we made latest expulsions ;)

DIVIDI ET IMPERA

Ayyyy check your butthurt, its getting painful to watch. You need a few more years here to be able to shitpost at aussie level

Our parents do that, that's why event the most retarded italian look like a chef compared to averange joe...

Doloroso? Ma cosa dici? L'australiano qui non ha alcuna argomentazione se non la storia della pasta e della pizza. Si smonta ,praticamente, autonomamente con la sua inferiorità culturale e storica.

even better they paid the tribes to be left alone

Regarding fighting recentwars and bravery in general you have to be quiet.

When you figure out how to wire a bomb with spaghetti, let me know.

Italy also doesn't get attacked because they don't take any shit from Muslims like the UK, France, and Germany do. There are only 8 official mosques in Italy, Muslims complain, Italians DGAF. They don't allow Muslims to grow these terrorism HQs, compare that to the rest of Europe where mosques grow by the thousands.

NO,
we used to bring every fucking "chief" to a dinner at our expense.
Sometimes was nasty.

But that's how you get "don't fire on italians" and how we get to secure red cross and shit.

We are respectable opponent, not some jarhead.

No, but their combat discipline disintegrates during sustained combat and they start gesticulating line agitated monkeys.

some things never change

That is impressive combat footage i must say, those Italian paratroopers stayed as calm and accurate in their maneuvers as some of the MARSOC guys that have their engagements on video.

>funker530.com/italian-troops-react-to-ambush-in-afghanistan/

But they did win WW1, you can't blame them for betting on the wrong horse the second time around.

Because africa begins at the pyrenees

What the fuck Luigi we dindu nuffin to you I thought we were your friends why you gotta bring that spicy ragu in here talking shit

Fucking leaf, we're paying out the italians cunt either join in or fuck off

They are only interested in attacking the first world you silly wop.

Flattering comments,thx

rude

Your past is impressive, but you live in the modern day, friendo.

discord.gg/NxsyC4u it's a-me

Seriously though, I thought lasagna was invented by Chinese immigrants in Colorado when they were building the railroad.

i think i hear i dingo eating your baby

Then why do they attack France? Check 'n' mate, faggot

I have bad news Sanjay

yes indonesia.

Skott avfyrade!

Italy is gey youtu.be/f_2XRZTuf0Y

I think I have been ripping on those flip flopping ravioli slurpers pretty consistently, my dude.

You already have a criminal underworld, no room for any more.

absolutely, in our home we're in control.