SOPHIE TURNER SAYS NIGGER

is she >our girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?q=sophie turner&ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^search
twitter.com/gameofupdates/status/861915475160248321
youtube.com/watch?v=04njcNSn3_o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The book is amazing for redpilling

inb4 publicist issues hand-wringing apology and (((they))) make her atone by taking a prominent role were she gets blacked or face having her career destroyed

Wait what?

Link? If true shes /OURGIRL/ for sure

twitter.com/search?q=sophie turner&ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^search

SHE WAS ALWAYS MY WAIFU

All I see are reactions, no video.

link to video?

BEST GIRL

Got you senpai
twitter.com/gameofupdates/status/861915475160248321

Shes also a pansexual apperently

Thats fucking hot

Good hopefully all the snowflakes who can't handle a word being said further alienate themselves from civilised society who don't chimp out because someone said a word.

Thats it?

SJWs will destroy her for a simple joke?

Fuck this world

>what up niggaaaaaa

This is some basic white girl shit. It's a damn shame (((they))) will kill her career over this.

Gas the kikes, race war now!

She's and SJW so its just karma

they are just pushing people too far with this shit, people are going to get sick of it, hopefully

All hail the new queen of pol

desu after looking at her twitter timeline, im okay with this.

I think (((they))) are losing control of the useful idiots

Finally these images are relevant

kek thats pretty good

Its not bad at all, (((their))) reaction will be entirely out of proportion. It gives us a chance to counter it with the endless anti-white articles written by niggers.

screencapped

>literally nothing

amen brother

she looks strangely old and used up. I couldn't get over it in the xmen movie

it's a good thing, I already see normies brushing off being accused of racism, because they call literally everything racist

Holy fuck thats one ugly bitch, PRAAAAAAB

>Say Nigger
>Get murdered in Game of Thrones.
DESU if she said it this close to the release of the latest season, I guarantee her character is dead as fuck. Little finger fingering her dead pussy now.

Thats because you are a pedophile. Neck yourself.

Who?

That show is going to be awful. Now that they have MArtins material out of the way they are going to Pozz that shit up bro. Also people need to grow the fuck up and stop giving a shit about talmudvision.

LMFAO I LOVE BASED new redpill girl I LOVE HOW SHE READS Sup Forums AND POSTS WHAT I READ TO PLACES THAT ARE NOT WHERE I READ THEM

THE MORE THE MERRIER WE NEED TO REDPILL ALL THE NORMIES WITH BASED TRANNY AND NIGGER CUM AND KEK WILLS IT

sophie turner is fash af, someone shoop her into an SS uniform

Friendly reminder that she was shilling for rapefugees.

>all these people in thread saying "it's nothing"
You know (((They))) won't see it that way.

on it senpai

I really don't get how people can be outraged by this.

Literally just said 'wassup nigga' not even nigger just nigga, what the fuck I use nigga on a day to day as a joke with my friends are these niggers serious?

she is 10/10

is it worth the read? I've been debating if I should read it

Should shop her as Freya. Carry the whole fantasy image thing but make it Volkish.

It's already fairly terrible, the fat guy that writes them is a massive cuck.

I think this was intentional to drum up talks about the show as its about to start up a new season. Being typical inbred brits, they didn't think of how stupid it would be to actually do it.

They will kill her character off (which they were always planning) but now no one will be sad about it.

>race mixing with a ginger

without boobs can't be a 10/10
she's pretty close tho

Yeah, a hippie feminist anti-war activist.

>she is 10/10

She is 11/10

its obvious shes saying mothafucka

you autistic fucking faggot i want to grab you by the throat myself

here's another

Say it with me

QUEEN SOPHIE

This is true but it will be even worse now. Just think about it how there are basically no blacks on the show, gays are considered deviants, its about "muh people" /identity/ keeping out the hordes. I bet we get some diverse casting coming up this season and they will probably play up the refugee angle with the wildlings and shit. Its going to really take a nose dive but its ok people seem to be getting sick of some of these shows that have dragged on too long like TWD.

>inbred
Where does this dumb fucking meme come from? Americans are the most inbred whites on the planet except for Muslim whites.

They're not, it just gives them another chance to virtue signal to their friends.

Every break from the orthodoxy must be punished.
It's fine though, that's usually where our fresh faces come from.

You get put on a list if you check out of a library or order it online

wasnt she dating a black dude? lol

fucking SJW's

The red haired devil woman can damn well say what she wants. She is white, thus above the feeble concerns of brown animal's feelings

Did this
On it

British girls are ugl-

I read it when I was like 15 because of all the hype.

It was actually good fun. Basically a variation on Fight Club that's less cucked.

But keep in mind - I WAS in my mid teens. It's probably no worse than The Hunger Games.

At worst it's a quick, easy, fun read.

tits and/or feet plz

Queen in da Sup Forums!

needs the neck and face shaded similarly then I can fap to it

duuuude, my dick

it's illegal in Canada, so it can't be that bad

There was an Australian mode here who got blasted last week for tweets she made years ago saying she only wanted to date and have babies with white men.

All these ugly American muds screeching about RACCCCCIIISSSSSTTTTT BITCH and demanding she be fired.

Simply because she wants to fuck white dudes. Some rag called The New York Post started it.

Crazy that reality has surpassed meme status.

got any clips of her saying lewd things?

nothing of value will be lost.

this is actually a good thing given her rabid leftism

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if the white walkers turn out to be magical nazi zombies somehow and the whole world needs to unite against them in globalism and there will be some random black people inserted for sure + feminism

The beginning is pretty red pilling. There are many paralells between the SJW movement and how Pierce describes Turner's world.
The use of a semi-epistolary style is interesting. If you liked Bram Stoker's Dracula and Escape from New York, and hate multi-culti SJW nonsense, you will enjoy it.

The writing is pretty poor, all the eat is sandwiches, which is hilarious.

You can listen to it through YouTube, if you don't want to be on a list. Maybe there is still a publishing house that doesn't list you?

sorry man no clips saved

Idk why I got exited for this, she didn't even use the hard "r"

She's a girl and has been rich and famous since being a teen, she believes whatever is easy and comfortable to believe no point reading too much into it.

What happens next is the absolutely disgusting part.

There will be a million and one internet "news" articles about it, and everyone around who tells her what to do will tell her to atone. She will do exactly as she's told like she has up until now (see her immigration charity scripted statements). Crawling apology will be issued. Then they'll have their real fun with this shiksa.

A few years from now you won't be able to look at her without grimacing in disgust.

youtube.com/watch?v=04njcNSn3_o

probably in here

That book is so corny

Boyfriend is a kike I think, so she will probably end up fine.

#sophieturnerisoverparty

How on this shit and trigger a nigger

10/10 goddess.

again, this is great autoredpilling from the left for us.

do you think she wants to magically groidbreed all of a sudden now that some coons yelled at her? of course not.

Yep, Idris Elba

>tfw you find out pol loves your waifu
I should come here more often to converse with wonderful individuals such as yourselves

it's not tho

she says "whatsup mah niggaz" like a wigger, she's not calling anyone a nigger.

but now she dates joe jonas, the darkest looking jonas brother

Shed look best with black hair

t. knower

I don't know if I want to read it enough to be put on a list lol

I'd wife her instantly

hello maisie, how's it going

It does look like she doesn't enjoy the company of brown people.