So brave. A real hero!

So brave. A real hero!

What was the statement?

Beautiful

stand back or i'll kill you with a deadly virus

"I am literally a disease as deadly as the disease coated on my tiara"

>coated

No one was suspicious as to how she obtained said blood?

Would I be arrested for putting this animal down?

People with mental illness are commonly actors.
That the message i take from it anyway

>mfw I have no face for this

it was a reminder that we're living in the most degenerate times ever

"I'm a fucking retard."

anyone that works in a hospital would tell you that "thing" is literally a walking health code violation. Spit, piss, blood and any other bodily fluids are all considered infectious agents. Shooting it would be a good thing.

What a fucking freak

"I've lost an electron."

Shoot that thing into the sun.

ok but why do these people support the ideology of Islam?

>shooting it
Too much risk of infected blood being splatered, best to burn it.

a neutron walks into a bar and asks for a drink. he asks the bartender how much the drink will cost. the bartender says, "for you? no charge."

Why is this legal

Thanks, Wadsworth.

These people are desperately ill and desire instinctually to die. In nature a sick animal would wander away from the herd to let predators destroy them as a way to keep the rest of the herd safe. With the pink apes, Islam are the only predators we have left.

Their deep-core reptilian brain that all evolution is built on is telling them they want to be killed but no one is left to kill them. Except the true alphas of the world, which is Islam.

ZIMBABWE

>the big bang theory but all "bazingas" are actually "zimbabwes" but all zimbabwes are actually rhodesias and sheldon is a rhodesian soldier but the entire video is just one long montage of war crimes

I real think most of this crap would go away if the media would just stop propping up crazy.

Not if I'm on the jury

I am the Horseman of Pestilence

i'd noticed these patterns but couldn't see their corelation
thanks for making it clear

The statement is that they are mentally ill people who feed off being "provocative" and "shocking". They aren't fighting for gay rights or queer rights or any other cause. No matter how much room you give them they will always want more. Now they wear AIDS infested tiaras, tomorrow they will make a "statement" by purposefully infecting unsuspecting people with AIDS

What about the local government that allowed this health risk.
The government needs to answer for allowing it.
Perverted evil bastards.

That person is possessed by Satan.

Liberals still expect us to believe these people aren't mentally ill?

And it gets even worse. She's almost implying that HIV only affects the LGBT community.

>she

>1 post by the OP's ID
hmm
as usual, 6,000 retarded T_D immigrants fall for it

Kill it with fire

I am become AIDS

That'd be illegal

That's literally a biological weapon

Sure, it usually dies when dried out, but there's still evidence pointing to it sometimes living longer than they expected.

>She
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU GERMANY, I MEAN FOR FUCKS SAKE HE ISNT EVEN A TRANNY TO BOOT.(I dont consider trannies she either just sayin you know)

Media props crazy because crazy has an audience.
Ok so the message is drag queens are disgusting degenerates and you should stay as far away from them as possible.
This isn't news.

There is no politically correct brainwashing that convinces the normies that a person who uses AIDS tiara is not mentally ill.

i've decided that i'll take the mudshits over this

poofs off roofs when?

>What was the statement?
Gay men in the 80's lived degenerate lives by having unprotected sex eventhough they were made fully aware that the link between aids and unprotected sex was found and still get aids even after all these years.

Now we are supposed to feel sorry for them.

I have no words for this.

It's funny because you will get autists on this board claiming these depraved individuals are somehow better than foreigners who detest this behaviour and rightly so.