Jews

Why are so many jews blonde with blue eyes?

You'd imagine that white features be shunned in Israel if they truly hated whites, but if you look at prominent Israeli figures, a ton of them (more than the general population) have white features.

Sup Forums IS BTFO'D AGAIN

jews are shapeshifters

>Why are so many jews blonde with blue eyes?
a bunch of sneaky russians were caught between mudslimes and christians and so to avoid persecution they said "WELL WERE JEWS NOW JEJS" so they were left alone

now we have russian ashkenazi jews

Khazaria.

A lot of jews marry the goyim.
Why do you think zuckerberg is married to a gook?
They weasel their way into society as a parasite, next theyll appear as gooks to take out the chink.
Theyre literally shapeshifting demons

>Why are so many jews blonde with blue eyes?
Because Jews are white.

/thread

I'm a Jew from Russia and I have blue eyes

They want it for themselves idiot

They're slowly becoming the true Aryans.

Why dont you all just convert to judaism?

I don't understand your declaration. Elaborate.

You cannot convert to Judaism, they're an ETHNIC group.

Jews like cookie-cutter "pretty" features such as fair hair color, blue eyes, juicy lips..., yet most of them still look like reptiles, and it gets worse as they age.

Most of the kike women in this thread are heavily race-mixed, and probably the offspring of a White mother and Jewish father.

They still look like something is... off.

Then there would be no difference betweeen jews and whites

Read the post, taco

sure thing rabbi, i'll visit my local mosque today!

Contact lenses and hair dye?

Look at those roots btw, she is not naturally blonde.

>when a Jew has blonde hair and blue eyes and you're stuck with brown hair and green eyes

All the better to infiltrate white culture and subvert it

They still carry the Jew gene while pure whites don't you fucking retard, your name server you well.

because they have european roots. Im not talking about shit tier sepharadi who looks like arabs

Thats how blonde hair looks you vodka-nigger. There is a difference between blonde and transparent. All hair except pure white is brown-ish at the bottom, thats just how it is. I know this, look at my flag.

Lel it'd be pretty funny if all whites did convert. The Jude ass blast would reach the hexagon on Saturn.

I know that feel neighbour.

Then why dont you do it you moron.

Because I don't want to.