Be Indian man

>be Indian man
>come online to escape the harsh reality and financially poor conditions
>get shit on by the right wing for being disgusting
>get shit on by the liberals for being misogynistic and having a caste system

Fuck this gay earth

Death is the only hope my child.

just get rid of your nauseating accent and you'll be fine

At least we don't LITERALLY shit on you bro. Come on now, we talk shit (no pun intended) but we don't defecate on you. We treat you better than your own. You should appreciate the treatment. If we came into contact with you we'd probably hose you down for an hour or so with a firehose to clean you off and give you a nice shower before we plant you in the nearest kwik-e-mart. Good luck with all your shits.

HAhahahaha Us Sup Forums are only slaging, dont take it seriously

Come back my colony child I will make it all better

I fucking hate indians, and if I ever meet you just know that I will break your jaw and let you bleed to death slowly. Fuck off and stop taking my IT jobs

also you craft fine java code

We tease because we love. Indians are pretty cool in all honesty. You just gotta do something about that smell.

This is why we should all remain separate

Fuck the IT jobs. They can keep them, someone needs to keep them from posting reviews on Jewtube.

>get shit on by yourself for never having unlocked the loo in the tech tree in your attempt to rush space travel

you can't keep copying and pasting java from stack exchange forever, why not learn something new?

Indians are ugly motherfuckers. Ever seen their food? Its shit. Ever seen their women? Its shit.
Ever seen their culture? Its shit.

notice that those are burger flags, why burgers are such butthurt about indians?

if it's any consolation, Tara McCarthy is like 25% (?) poo-in-loo

They take our tech jobs and make companies look fucking unprofessional. We lose clients

Don't worry pajeet, at least you have a proud history of cucking pakis

Fuck off Shlomo

Shouldn't you be cooking in a brick oven or something goyum?

>notice that those are burger flags
it's actually the same person
>why burgers are such butthurt about indians?
H-1B visa I guess

>Indian can't handle the banter

Everyone gets shit on here. Don't feel special.

>Ever seen their food? Its shit.

Wrong.

I have an incident to share user

>2010
>3rd year in university
>roaming in the campus not attending classes
>hostel warden spots me
>calls me and asks a worker to give me some flowers
>tells me to throw them at a guest while he passes by
>there are more students along the path holding flowers
>guest is actually the grandson of Sir Arthur cotton, a British officer and engineer who ruled over us during colonization
(Sir Arthur cotton even has statues built in my state in his honor for building a dam)
>he is standing on an open Jeep along with his wife
>shower the flowers at them while they pass
>fuck my life but whatever, maybe one day I can be that influential
>turn into a useless piece of shit browsing Sup Forums everyday for hours
>I've given up on my real life but ffs I can't even exist online peacefully

this is what you get for having designated shitting streets, i mean the fuck did you expect ?

>gay earth
that's homophobic

Besides the lack of hygiene/cleanliness Indians are pretty based. You have a pretty cool history, a strong sense of identity, and a lot smarter than blacks, abos, native Americans, Hispanics. Could be a lot worse.

If you ever want a few hours of entertainment, look up 'desi fight' on YouTube

Indians are Tech-Cucking whites. They take their jobs, women, houses...everything.

so true

they're really bad at it though

so you decide to shit up every corner of earth because ?

meaning designated shitting isn't your fault

god what have we done.

We shit on each other but we also shit in toilets.

If you got nothing better to do, answer some questions about India.

I have a niece that lived in India for a few years (in Vrindavan)... she said North India has the massive trash and poo outside the loo problem as well as the rape problem. I was confused about it because I always assumed south india and dravidians were the problem. Plz user educate me.

>gay earth
Did you just call Earth gay? Good job pajeet, now I hate you too.

disgusting subhuman please leave, i didnt know they had wifi on the shitting streets

underrated

The fuck is going on in your country? Indians in my country can do just fine shitting in their own homes. Why can't your indians do the same?

as if you aren't taking the opportunity to lead a vedic revival in India. Move overseas and open a dairy stop ya bitching.

tier 2 race?

at least you're not a mongrel like me

Look on the bright side, Pundai. In 100 years Indians will still be around taking shits in the Ganges, while we goras will have gone to way of the Dodo.

Gay earth's not the problem, india is.

Its not North or South Problem. Its mainly East Indian states problem. There are 4 to 5 states like UP, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Odisha etc that are kind of left behind. They have had corrupt state governments and low industrialization. So they are poorer and more problematic. Vrindavan is in UP, one such state. South has developed a good IT and Automobile Industry. Punjab and Haryana have good agriculture and some other industry. Gujarat and Maharashtra in the west are also doing well with industries. Now after a long time a right wing govt has won power in UP. Hopefully it will change things.

honestly, dot indians are the only people i find reprehensible enough to unabashedly hate on in public
your whole country is a fucking toilet and i wish you would all burn to death
the H1-B situation in the US and all your shitskin cousins flooding in is one of the country's most serious problems

so let me get this straight:

>Indian
>shit magnet

OK. Cheers for explaining, Pajeet

I might get flak from other Indians but North India is in a dire state when it comes to development. They look better than South Indians though for sure and they have hindi as a common language. Their situation is very bad thanks to bad politics, illiteracy, poverty, reproduction rates are much higher there.

And one more thing, I don't know why Sup Forums thinks Brahmins are the masters in India. That is long gone. They make less than non Brahmins in income (and this includes the lower castes which make up more than 50 or 60 percent of the population) and I have news sources to prove it. When my mother passed away, as part of funeral ritual, we had to feed 12 Brahmins and give them some money (I gave 100 to each which is less than 2 dollars). There were about 20 standing outside fighting among themselves to be the part of 12 that could come in. This took place in a village and they had come from places as far as 20 km away in a bus and must have walked atleast 1 km to reach my place.
The merchant castes are doing better. Brahmins are educated but financially they're poor and they don't control India which goes against what Sup Forums thinks

You have uneducated Indian living in slums in your country? Because they are the ones who poo in the open. Rest everyone has a toilet.

Why do Indians shit in the street. They don't even dig a hole in the dirt road

Yea this is more accurate than my post. The reason that North India is backward is due to few states which constitute a large percentage of population (UP is one state and it alone has a pop of 200 million that is 1/5 of India) that keeps dragging the other north Indian states in statistics

There is over a billion of you disgusting creatures. How do such foul, nasty vermin reproduce so quickly?

Not all of North India is like that. Punjab, Haryana, Gujarat etc are doing just fine. Its the Eastern states that are in bad state.

Huh, from what I heard from my friends, even Delhi area has this lingering smell of feces in the air, so I assumed it was either a sewage or shitting problem.

POO

Poverty. Where I am, I don't see people pooping but it happens a lot when I go to suburbs or villages. Lot of Africans live in huts and they'd probably shit outside as well. Same here except it seems more ridiculous because India has a huge disparity between the rich and poor and the contrast makes it worse from an outside eye. I have seen 0 middle class or rich people shit outside and I'm close to 30 years old.

>you will never be beaten to near death by a pack of dirty gibbering brown lolis as you walk down a mud path

Why live?

Because they're skillless retards who fell for the CS majors.

Anyone who programs in Java seriously deserves to have their job taken by Indians

You are right. I corrected myself in my next post. I was generalizing but it does deserve a mention that the North Indians have a lot of disparity among themselves. Punjab and Gujarat are far developed and not comparable to something like Bihar or UP

Send your Daughter. I will show her how. It might as well solve your low birth rate problem. But yes it will involve White Genocide. HAHHA.

Nah m8 south Indians look like niggers but are actually intelligent as fuck

BITCH NIGGA PULL UP YOUR PANTIES

POO IN LOO

>Calling a Jew goyim
NNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Can some Pajeet tell me why most Indians are not fluent in English and why so many of you have a basic grasp on it?

Why post such shit here. To invite more ridicule? Stop feeling sorry for yourself and give some fight to these white ass Cuck-niggers. They are also suffering because Muslims are invading their countries. Stop acting like a fucking punch bag.

neck yourself

>Either

Why not both?

Firstly its not first language. Probably 2nd or 3rd language. Many Indians study in English medium schools and our textbooks are in English so we learn the language mostly by reading and less by actually interaction

What's wrong with Java?

indians are a plague, the world would definitely be better without you filth

There are slummy areas in Delhi. But also very posh and beautiful areas too. Old Delhi is kinda old and congested. I never understood why but for some reason tourists like to flock to that shitty old Delhi area. So if your friend stayed in one such area than yeah it might have had some uncovered drains or such. But even there people don't poor in the streets. So it basically depends on the area. New Delhi is quite nice and clean.

Thanks user's I learned something today. Indians are cool in my book, Krsna and Siddhartha came from India (Nepal is close enough). Hinduism/Buddhism are way superior to Abrahamic religions.

Hope you guys get your poo problem sorted out.

Stop wasting your time on the internet and go make your own shitty nation less shitty. And I mean that literally. Go pick up the shit you people leave everywhere.

it's entry-level

POO!

You might be an Indian but you have a USA flag so people might give you the benefit of doubt and judge your post by content. Try posting with an Indian flag here and unless you are going with the popular opinion, you are ridiculed to a degree where there's no point in further discussion regardless of the point you are trying to make. I've grown immunity to the ridicule but the discussion literally goes into a different direction just by the virtue of my flag.

>Ever seen their food? Its shit.
It looks like shit, but it's tasty af.

>Ever seen their women? Its shit.
Given the fact that 1 billion people don't have any problem with Indian women, I'd say that this opinion is nothing more than a prejudice.

>Ever seen their culture? Its shit.
What the fuck you're talking about? Indian culture is GLORIOUS, studying.their ancient history, texts and philosophies is one of the mpst interesting things available to humanity.

Pic related: the first European redpilled man was fucking obsessed with the Upanishad, and held it as the most profound text in existence

Go blow your self somewhere else you filthy terrorist fuck. Here look at Muhammad (I piss on him) kiss a dick. That should make you want to blow yourself up. If not tell me I will post more Mohammed shit for you.

Are you in the industry? It was my impression that a lot of production code irl is Java , calling it entry level because you learned its basics first semester in university is stupid.

,terrible curry BO, pervy ways and understand a field is not a toilet

You're right to be this pathetic, Your whole country smells like shit.

Not open source, buggy, Oracle.

curry is over capsicummed shit mate your just pleb tier, it's ok chavs have a right to exist too

Forgot pic related.

You might have grown Immune but now you are inviting more of it by acting all weak and sorry for yourself. Keep fighting this Nazi fucks. Its not like you are going to get slayed or something. Showing any weakness to these Cuck-niggers is a mistake. It not only encourages them to ridicule you more, it also makes them think that they can do it to any other Indian. The only language they will understand is fighting back and reducing them. one by one. Unless you are ready to do that, please don't post such weak shit here. Because it harms us all.

Actually India has quite large English speaking population in absolute value and most of them are quite fluent in it. I don't know how you only came upon non fluent speakers. Schools in cities are primarily English medium schools so English is our first language. At least in the cities.

I have a lot of Indian friends at Uni because our school imports them like candy so they get more funding. They aren't dumb but they aren't really ready to be in American education. Every single one of them has been shocked to find that they can't plagiarize or cheat here and that they have to actually do their own work.

They tend to live in filth and somehow expect that they will be able to bring women back to their curry dens. It's horrifying, really.

Says the Arab. Why don't you do the world a favour and nuke your Muslim ass you cock thundering goat fucker.

Why world you give this low life Polack fuck a polite answer when he is calling you with a slur. Don't you know how to fight back against these White supremacist fucks? Do not reinforce the stereotypes by responding. Fight back bro.

Give them some time Burger.
Don't be complaining about them stealing your girl and jobs on /pol after few months.

Don't worry. one of them will be you boss soon enough. I had an arrogant fuck like you in my group. Now he often calls me for a job. I always make him write a new resume, cover letter and all. But he is never going to get hired because i know he is a mother fucking cunt like you.

Fuck off goat fuckers. Don't you dare bitch about India. We're no muzzie tier scum and better on ourselves, so fuck off. And suck your American masters cock as slurpy you can because it's gonna hurt when they bareback fuck you in the asses after you no longer provide them with oil.

Don't be a pussy, it's just bants

shart yourself out

>Nice digits
Also, good job and try scoring some white pussy, post them here and make us proud.

I have had plenty.

Say Hi for me to all the reddit faggots.

How is it different to Indian one?
Can you elaborate.

Must've struck a nerve. The truth tends to elicit responses like that.

I don't dislike them, hence the "friend" part you seem to have missed. I haven't said anything here that I haven't said to them. If the situations that you are dreaming up ever do come true, it will be in no small part to my guidance. They are actually really thankful and they've been good friends for which I'm thankful. I've tried my best to convince them to stay here and be just as successful as I am, or, hopefully more but for some reason a lot of them want to go back to the third world. Guess the lack of toilet shrines and animal worship is a deal-breaker?

Corruption, Hinduism, Sanitation. Fix those three things in your own country and don't bring those problems here and you might actually be something.

Just to remind you dear user, Indians dudes are not backstabbing cunts. If you really help those Indian people there they will be forever grateful to you because it's just our great culture.
You'll be forever bros trust me on that. Meanwhile, binge on Harold and Kumar it's a good movie. It might give you some hints about cool Indian dudes are.

Just a guess, but the only difference I can imagine are they probably don't smell like curry and you don't have to worry about them being honored killed for sleeping outside of their caste.

Preaching to the choir, Pajeet.