Canada is finished

Canada is finished..

youtu.be/YfmHI2lvuHY

Other urls found in this thread:

crackshackormansion.com/
macleans.ca/economy/economicanalysis/chinese-real-estate-investors-are-reshaping-the-market/
youtube.com/watch?v=1QLSViytsl0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wtf is gong on here

>France is finished
>Sweden is finished
>Canada is finished
>all the liberal shitholes are being overrun by muslims and their economies are tanking

they will serve as a good comparison to western nations who choose to have strong borders and decide who exactly is allowed in their country.

Someone nuke us please

Give story, I'm not giving my clicks to random videos blindly

crackshackormansion.com/

you dont get it

>"Prospective homebuyers panic at the door of the sales centre of a new home development in the Greater Toronto region. Video was captured by a reader of Garth Turner's daily blog, GreaterFool.ca, and published on that blog on May 2, 2017."

They're fighting over a home-listing which means these "Canadians" are fighting to buy a 3-4 bedroom house.

At least they have money in the bank to buy a house in canada's shit economy. They all pay taxes and your welfare cheques you fat fucking loser. Get a job and stop hating on taxpayers.

F

I thought the Chinese were buying up all the real estate in leafland.

No wonder leafs have been shitposting so hard the last few days hahahahaha

>At least they have money in the bank to buy a house in canada's shit economy. They all pay taxes and your welfare cheques you fat fucking loser. Get a job and stop hating on taxpayers
Kek you mean atleast the taxpayer has money

Feel bad I live like 15 mins from Brampton (literally everyone calls it bramptanastan cuz it's all towel heads) can't wait for my white town to get fucked over

>implying you disgusting paki curry fucks don't move into one big house with 5 different families living in it

>At least they have money
>They all pay taxes

The real funny part is that the house probably costs $1.5M

I live in Brampton and it's fucking terrible. They outnumber us 10 to 1. Go into any store or park in Brampton and it's FILLED with disgusting smelly indians. Thinking of moving to USA

This. Every house on my street that has shitskins has at least 8 people living in it. Multiple families in single family homes.

I live in Georgetown but I go to Brampton on Sundays to hangout with a friend it's literally all towel heads

>toronto is representative of the nation

fuck off. no one outside of toronto cares about toronto.

They're buying homes with gibs? fuck i should jump two borders to make Canada The great white north again.

I'm hoping I can just live innawoods; I'll probably just go to the states for that though, since thry have better gun laws
I'll stick around until 2019, and stay depending on if a good CPC leader (namely Bernier) gets in

You're completely wrong, most foreign housing investors don't pay income tax. When they released a study that related to this topic, everyone screamed racism. They don't have to pay income tax if they spend a certain number of days outside of the country, and if they do legally have to pay it, they make their income in their home country which is nearly impossible for the CRA to find.

>Last November, the 38-year-old lawyer and former head of the B.C. Civil Liberties Association helped Andy Yan, acting director of SFU’s City Program, with his headline-grabbing study on home buying in Eby’s West Side riding. In addition to the incendiary data involving Chinese names, the study revealed that 36 per cent of owners on homes worth an average of $3.05 million listed their occupations as housewives or students with little or no income. Fully 18 per cent of the 172 homes purchased were not mortgaged by banks. That means on Vancouver’s West Side alone over a six-month period last year, roughly $100 million in cash came pouring into Canada, almost all of it from China. Yet the homeowners would in all likelihood pay little or no income tax. The total value of all homes sold in the study period topped a half-billion dollars.

macleans.ca/economy/economicanalysis/chinese-real-estate-investors-are-reshaping-the-market/

I'm surprised there are still whites in Brampton. You couldn't pay me to live in that hellhole. Missassauga is almost as bad.

I went there to visit my grandma and damn, it's like 100% paki/indian

>>toronto is representative of the nation
But it is. Literally only city that matters

Trudeau was thinking about building a bridge called The Spic-span

I think a lot of old whites are stuck there

After reading this comments i feel like Canada is turning into a designated shitting country, fuck that i'll stay here.

>When things are so good there's too many potential home owners

Gibs won't give you a mortgage, Juan. You'll, at best, be stuck in public housing with niggers and Indians.

These investors are rich people coming here from their own shit holes.

Half of Canadians are $200 or less away from not being able to pay their bills.

There is a giant housing bubble that is about to pop and cause a major meltdown. When oil tumbled, JT's way to tip the scale back was to let home ownership/borrowing run rampant. He literally replaced our oil exports with fucking household mortgage debts, all borrowed.

Boomers were the largest demographic of job gains in last months statistics.

Canada is losing fulltime jobs at an alarming rate, and having them replaced 1:1 by part time gigs, mostly tied up to boomers.

Our household debt is larger than the countries GDP.

But immigrants and foreign workers keep coming, at the cost of the tax payer. And it's not even fucking basics, they are receiving full healthcare (including dental and vision,) which Canadians do not receive.

F

How do I prepare for the eventual collapse and apocalypse?

Not the first time, these people are fucking animals:
youtube.com/watch?v=1QLSViytsl0

This is from a few months ago, and it was another violent frenzy without any sort of order.

The new Canada once we people of European descent are finally gone, or gone back to Europe: a third world, hellhole.

Fuck those that wanted mass migration.

They should suffer eternally.

Really makes you think

>Don't live in BC or Ontario
>Life is good and everything is affordable

Get land away from the cities, arm yourself, and know enough about gardening and hunting.

Western civilization is only three straight days of bare supermarket shelves away from calamity.

True. But kanada, aka anything 200km North of the border, is white wild and Free. Too cold, barren, and white for immigrants up here. Plus we keep bears and wolves as company.

>not a single white person in the crowd

But that is raycis. Refugees can't live in those expensive mansions

And they always fucking smell like dog breath.

>They should suffer eternally.

Well, at the very least, hopefully they will suffer for a fairly long time if the housing market pops.

Right now, China has cracked down on the amount of money they can get out of the country, mortgage rules are tightening up, and we are probably looking at a rise in interest rates, so the market should cool off. These "investors" actually believe the house is worth what they are paying, but the general trend for demand, even from their fellow chinks, looks to be going down. If they start to lose faith in the market, like native Canadians already lost, then you would essentially have a run on the housing market, everyone trying to sell their assets while they are still worth close to what they paid.

If it does crash completely, the Chinese blind faith in the housing market will be gone and they will probably move their investments to a safer market, hopefully outside of Canada.

I sincerely hope everyone who recently bought housing in the GTA and Vancouver looses their fucking shirt.

all the leafs are brown and the sky is grey

i been for a walk on a winters day.

Ah, the fruits of worldwide capital growth

> when people treat real estate like a guaranteed lottery ticket

RIP Canada.

Discretionary debt is now more than 160% of annual household income. During the run-up to the US housing crisis, it was 140%.