Despite having excellent genetics (tall, intelligent, strong, resistent to illness, British; indeed...

Despite having excellent genetics (tall, intelligent, strong, resistent to illness, British; indeed, a vertible super-human) I have no want or need for children. There are many reasons NOT to have children, among them the increase in the quality of life however I am also an environmentalist, which is a group of people starkly (though rarely) defined by their lack of children.

So why should I listen to pol when they tell white people to squirt out kids like rabbits? Frankly I think all people on the planet should chill out with the babies

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/06/17/health/millennial-fathers-happiness-work-life-balance-study/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're wrong about children lowering you're quality of life. Having a son is the best thing ever, contigent on finding the right woman. As for why you should? People who think like you are in the minority. Only the more advanced societies ever give a damn about environmentalism, look at Haiti if you want an example of a world run by niggers, or china for a world run by chinks

Having children is really awful. Not only is incredibly expensive, but also it really bites into your freedom.

Once you have a kid you are stuck with that woman, your disposable income gets a nose dive (you have to save because now you are responsible for them), you can't take risks in the same way, you can't retire early, you have to keep working so that you can support them.

I mean people can do whatever they want, but really I can't see what I gain out of it. I like my current plan where I'm going to retire in 5 years and then move to some tropical paradise to enjoy the rest of my life on a beach.

One less future libtard. Good choice.

If by libtard you mean libertarian then sure

Sup Forums complains about how smart good looking people are not having kids anymore, then retards like this say OP is in the minority. Yet the below replacement birthrates say otherwise.

Do you have children? Because I do, and it's the best thing to happen to me.

I don't get why conservatives/working class ppl feel that it's so masculine to actively act against your self-interest.

Have you been so beaten down by life that you ended up glamorizing your getting fucked over?

You misunderstood me when I said he is in the minority. Smart, goodlooking people who care about the environment are in the minority, and they are also not reproducing.

Kids are not for me. I appreciate you and your family have a wonderful life, in the greatest country on earth, and maybe I'd at least consider donating to an orphanage or something if I lived in the USA, as opposed to buying water and vaccines for people half way around the planet.

However I won't be sacrificing the time/money/freedom that comes with not providing full time care

If you are an environmentalist you should be squirting out as many kids as you can. Surely you have noticed that the only race that gives even half a shit about the environment is the white race. Niggers who are breeding the most right now and you keep bringing into your country for literally no reason at all are the worst. You can see the Haiti/Dominican Republic border from space. If you want to save the environment the only real solution is genocide of all niggers.

Nice try, that's the same hook people in ponzi/pyramid schemes use.

No I don't and I don't want to try since I know many people who had children and really regretted it. So I'm just going to stick to my plan since really I'm not even tempted.

But I'm still curious on what drives people to do it. I really can't imagine it being more rewarding than being able to do whatever you want.

But then you know, I know a lot of people who literally have to work all the time because the moment they have some time for themselves they get bored as fuck. Some people can't stand freedom I guess.

how old are you? attitudes change over time, you know?
I'm not saying that you're necessarily wrong, only that it's dependent on the caliber of your pool of available women and age, for instance if you have a worthy woman in your life you should at least consider it

So do you actually think being an effeminate queer on Sup Forums circlejerking with others and using social shaming tactics are going to to work? Has it ever worked? Get out of your echo chamber and create real life incentives for smart people with good genetics to breed.

how is having children incredibly expensive? How stupid are you?

>intelligent, strong
choose one

Not op. But I have been hearing that all my life and now I'm 32. I know that it's true some times things change, and some times if you meet the right woman it's worth it.

But I want also to say: some of the smartest and best looking women I have dated didn't want to have kids, and my not wanting them gave me an edge over all the other guys.

I don't care if you don't have children, the OP just asked why should I lower the quality of my life and all I said was that personally, children have raised my quality of life, and that the idea that it is an unending hell is a lie

I put off having kids until my 30's.
Luckily I found a semi-competent woman, got 2 sons out of her so far.
They strain the wallet sure, but it's just like the cliche says it does shift a lot of your priorities and changes you quite a bit.

If you dating fucksluts and bar girls I wouldn't bother though, and be smart and get a pre-nup if your going to do something like get married.

My one is about as redpilled as a woman can get.
Get em straight out of school, mold them yourself.
I was 31 when I first met her at my friends sisters birthday party, it was the sisters idea to hook us up even though she was 16.

Think the arabs are onto something, less drama if you raise em yourself.

I hear you but surely you are aware that it was the indoctrination talking out of their pretty little mouths, a tune that changes at some point
at least you don't have that one/several that got away™ because of you being the indoctrinated one, a thing I'm guilty of

Answer my question. Why don't you stop being an effeminate queer circlejerking in your echo chamber with social shaming tactics, and why don't you go out into the real world and help people like OP by giving him incentives to breed? Sup Forums rivals feminists and Reddit in your circlejerking. You all complain about the decline of modern men yet you make the problem worse. Go kill yourself, scum.

>Despite having excellent genetics
there are millions of people just better than you faggot, the world won't miss you

is being fugly a good excuse to not have kids?

Clothes, food, toys, time.

But especially:
-Doctors: in the us you are going to get from a couple of hundreds to an extra thousand added cost just insurance costs.
-Nannies: if both you and your wife work you need someone to look after them if the grandparents are not around (and if you work in a city they probably are not because cities are expensive)
-Bigger houses: you can't live in a studio anymore or with roommates, you have to get your own two bedroom or house.
-Private schools: public schools suck, private schools can cost 10k a year up, and you gonna send them there if you want them to have a future.
-Private tutors: you don't want them to suck and school is competitive.
-Saving for college: now it's 50k a year for tuition in 18 years? Who knows. You have to start a fund with a good return so that you can help them out not to be in debt.

I mean there is so much spending it's insane. You probably end up with something between 500k and a million extra if you don't have children.

I am 27. I am aware attitudes change over time, but I think the issue of having children is beyond ones ever-changing attitude towards life and more of fundamental statement of who they are.

I do not wrap up my identity in being childfree yet it is a massive undertaking and it's certainly unthinkable, to my mind, that I would ever have one. I don't see how any woman would make me reconsider this.

Good genetics help but it's a gamble regardless - plenty of beautiful "celebrity couples" children are ugly as shit.

No you can still rape women

If you got her that young then you should make sure she pumps out plenty of kids.

How would you like me to give him an incentive to breed? I'm not the government, I can't give tax credits or more money for children. All I, as an user on the internet can do, is say that his concenception that children are nothing but a money sink and a restriction on your life is only a half truth, that the rewards of being a parent outway the loss in freedoms. And the freedoms I imagine he has in mind (drinking, drugs, partying) etc aren't even things I want to do anymore, Id rather be at home playing with the kid

how does that make it better

i'm pretty asexual at this point

Every single one of your ancestors had kids.
Your special link will end with you.

As an older man myself with friends in their 40/50's, the most miserable ones are the ones without kids by far.
They put on a front for sure, use that extra money for holidays and plastering facebook with pics of them surrounded by palm trees - but when we're alone together having a drink and talking about life, they will admit how empty their lives are.

But really how is it different than other kids? I mean I had around other kids and they are pretty stupid and boring.

Is it just narcissism? What is the difference really?

your thinking totally resonates with my own a decade ago
I wish I could turn back time; there comes an age when you just can't be bothered with anything that challenges your status quo anymore; you're probably still years away from that point but time is ticking away and you'll be there in no time

Wife and I, just had our first child. Bottom line is my genes are passed on. All you no children sheckel pinchers are going to die alone.

How is being around your own children different from other kids? Is that your question?

Those people made the wrong decision then, I am sure some peoples lives improve in having kids, I would suggest they are a minority and it's simply the default path people go down without much consideration.

I would love to have a large family, I'm currently putting as much money aside as I can co-found a little business with myself and an old friend who's in the same line of work.

As much of a catastrophe women can be, it would be nice to have some girls too.
I feel like it's my duty to the younger generation to raise some half decent women.

My experience si pretty much the opposite. But of course if you live in the suburbs where everyone has families and life is built around families yeah having children sucks.

If you live in a big city full of single people the families are the one who are going to feel bad because they can't participate in a lot of what the people around do.

Ok let me go 1 by 1, sorry for calling you stupid.

1. Clothes : Extremelly cheap with todays fast fashion retailers, IF not free if you are from a smart family that saved their older sons clothes so you could wear them, clothes are incredibly cheap today, this isn't an excuse, maybe you're to spoiled and you buy new clothing every 3 months or so, I still wear a good oxford shirt I bought 5 years ago and plan on wearing it and repairing it until I'm dead = No excuses

2. Food : I will give you this one, NOT. Americans eat like monsters, listen, feeding a baby is incredibly cheap, feeding a growing child is a little more expensive but you don't need to give him >3000calories per day with added sugar, if you buy only natural food like eggs, veggies and potatoes you are good, eggs are fucking cheap and healthy aren't they? = No excuses here

3. Toys : ffs seriously? Read a good book on the best toys for the cognitive development of babies but after that when they can start to read give him/her books and a bicycle at most = No excuses, fucking toys lmao.

Doctors = America again.. I don't pay shit, don't you have insurance?

All off the other problems are american problems, with exception the private schooling and tutoring (you can tutor your own kids, and this is important,you are responsible for your childs education, not the school.

It goes like this:

>Stop making excuses
>Stop being an effeminate queer in the Sup Forums echo chamber
>Take real life action with your government to institute more pro-family policies which in turn give people like OP incentives to breed

People are doing this in every western nation, and I know you're going to just reply and make more excuses for your Sup Forums circlejerking and inaction, but there's your answer.

And since you have LE BASED TRUMP xDDDDDD on your "side", it shouldn't be too hard!

>excellent genetics
Found the narcissist.

Do you think that acting out against your biological imperative
you somehow become better than what nature intended for you to be?

I don't like children either, but if my genetics were not so fucked up, I would go make some.

You are all about
>ME! ME! ME!
Well. guess what, when you die, every damn thing you ever did will be in vain.

You are what (((they))) want us all to be.

I'm 26, I do not like holding other people's kids. My daughter is a totally different story, as soon as she was born everything changed.

FUCK THIS THREAD

14 WORDS !

cnn.com/2016/06/17/health/millennial-fathers-happiness-work-life-balance-study/index.html

cause your parents did and thats why you exist, you ungrateful piece of shit.

you're probably one of those who talk about overpopulation, and insist on whites not having children because of it, while in reality we represent like 7-8% of world population.

You sound very angry and like your projecting a lot of things on to me. Nobody mentioned anything about DRUMPF and I don't understand the whole circle jerk thing. I don't know about where you are, but it's a beautiful day out, stop being so unnecessarily aggressive and angry

33yo femanon here. I've felt the babycrazies and get them like clockwork (ovulation), and am dealing ok with the alienation-from-self I feel when the urges -- which seem like my own thoughts but aren't -- appear. Why no babies? Too many books to write, and also, I'm not willing to destroy my body.

And, I'm not convinced humanity's current course is at all stable. Civilization will crash miserably. It's not so much that I'm refraining because I think there shouldn't be any more babies in the world, but rather, I think my own children and grandchildren will suffer immensely when the crash happens. If it weren't for that, I would be a lot more amenable to Western babymaking. Whites are my family. They produced the enlightenment. They're the best.

>White folks chill out with the babies
>black and mudslimes spawn them like hell
>They over run the white
>Cities are in ruins, nobody learning jack, jews are the only one apt and controlling shit

I have kids (8 and 5), and it completely fucked up my life.
Drowning in debt despite saving as much as we can, no more free time, sex life gone, tired all the time.
If I had to do it again, I wouldn't.

When people say it's the best thing to happen to them I think they suffer from some sort of cognitive bias, like post-purchase rationalisation.

>Civilization will crash miserably
due to people like you and OP.

What about time?

I think the problem is that people just have kids because their current fuck toy gets pregnant and their in love.

That shit might work if your both religious, but for myself - I won't even buy a new keyboard without spending 3 days researching the pro's and cons of several different devices.

When your in a good spot to have kids, seek a young girl out - if things go well tell her intentions early.

"I want a family, I want a woman who will be my team-mate through life and wont give up the second the chemicals in her brain stop swirling in love"

Just be up front, tell her you think that her going to college is a waste of fucking time, you want someone to raise your children and take care of you - and in return you'll give her all the babies she wants and a good life.

Getting involved with the rest of the family is more important than most realise too.

Get everyone together as much as you can, foster good relations and entangle both families together so they help and support eachother.

>Telling an audience of first-world, intelligent anons not to have breed more intelligent first-world anons
>Implying Jamal in Africa is going to stop with us
I should stop responding to troll traffic.

>the default path
Is indeed sticking your dong into a receptacle. Before you know it you are on the path...I thinking rising above a basic biological trait in this day and age is a valid perspective. Life is subjective, I sometimes wonder what some people would have done without the burden of children.

No, retard. Due to overconsumption of oil, due to climate, due to none of this hyperconsuming insanity even coming close to slowing down. We will run out of oil. People will starve.

if everyone thought like you (not having children because of possible suffering) we'd gone extinct 500.000 years ago in even more miserable times.

good thing not everyone does

I accidentally brought a kid into this world into very complicated circumstances, at a time when I was both not ready and not willing to be a parent.

Maybe I'll try again later.

those are all alarmist memes
humans have been raping the planet on a massive for centuries now yet here we are
don't be a chump

>I am also an environmentalist

If you are an environmentalist you kill yourself. Otherwise you are just a virtue signaling fagot

What are you doing here if you care about time?

I had to raise my niece because my brother died in a car accident, let me tell you this, raising a kid is hard but if you do it right it's extremely fulfilling, she's 19 now doing stem and I'm softly redpilling her so she can have a great decade ahead of her, empires fall and society ruins because parents are to lazy.

>if everyone thought like you (not having children because of possible suffering)

Inevitable suffering, not "possible" suffering, retard. Learn to fucking read.

I N E V I T A B L E

Food transportation will go away. Agriculture will suffer. As people everywhere are reduced to concern for basic needs, the few who remain will be overrun by violent Mudslimes. We are fucked. And that's if worldwide nuclear war doesn't break out in the inescable scuffle.

*inescapable

>lets just keep raping the planet
>it's not like inherently limited resources ever run out

You are the problem. Kill yourself.

So basically we would go back to the 19th century, guess what?
There were 18 other centuries before that. People adapt.

Well yes I'm all about myself, why would I be all about a set of children that don't even exist? Having children doesn't make your life meaningful, I could go and inseminate some random woman now and pay child support for the rest of my life, would that make my time here more meaningful?

I do worry about overpopulation, I think we ALL have an obligationg to reproduce less (and/or consume vastly less), not just white people. I would rather we sent condoms to Africa than food.

You are probably well aware, but I had seen evidence that of the best writers, the most prolific either had no children at all, or had them much later in life at which point their productivity dropped. I suppose it's obvious really. I am pursuing a career in research, I had one of my professors tell me literally yesterday that he loves his job and before he had children he would be at the university all day, now he leaves at 5 to pick his children up from school.

I work in a city but I live rural, but id say maybe 50% of my friends my age dont have children and maybe 25% never want to.

As far as I can tell, having kids swaps out a lot of thrills of being single and childless, and replaces that with a feeling of belonging and pride.

Don't get me wrong I still go for drinks with my buddies and play videos games when I can, sex life is still great and have a closet that looks like the prop box from Hellraiser.

In my 20's I was always "happy" but missing something.
For me, and i suspect maybe many others, it was children and family.

Sounds like you have bigger issues than having children. ((( autism )))

Also, this is why Mudslimes are overrunning everything. The only thing the middle east has to offer the rest of us is its fucking oil. That's why it has power. That's why Saudi Arabia is untouchable. That's why the UAE looks the way it does. Mudslimes as people have nothing to offer us. It's just oil. We are feeding the Mudslime cancer, and the MASSIVE Mudslime population explosion, with our own unwillingness to walk to the corner store on our own legs. Mudslimes are everywhere because WE have been greedy and lazy, and in combination with the destruction of our agriculture, the Slimes will fucking overrun us.

I am not going to have a baby boy/girl just so s/he can get raped by Mohammed Mohammed Mohammed Mohammed the third.

As a parent of two, I fully support the childfree movement.

When I think of every shitty parent I've ever met they always turned out to be unwilling parents, they didn't want kids but birth control failed or they were too stupid to use birth control in the first place. Shitty parents inevitably lead to shitty kids, wash, rinse, repeat.

Now when I think of every great parent I've ever met they all truly wanted to become parents.

As far as I care this is a win-win for absolutely everyone. I don't take it personally or a slight against my life choices, I go my way and they can go theirs.

Your race, language and culture will soon cease to exist.
just because you decided ho hand everything your ancestors ever made to the arabs and niggers on a silver platter.
This is the future you chose. Enjoy.

>People adapt.

Yes, I'm sure the massively exponention population explosion that resulted from oil discovery will have no trouble adapting to the resource availability that fed a tiny fraction of their numbers.

That is your absolutely pathetic way of running away from the topic. You're a pathetic faggot. Just admit you're a weak queer that takes no action in life and uses Sup Forums circlejerking as a way to convince yourself that you're actually doing something about the problems we face. I told you what you need to do, now stop being such a little bitch and go do it. Le based Trump god emperor is on your side, it shouldn't be hard.

I'm here because it's a fantastic place to discuss ideas I might not hear in the real world, if I didn't give a shit about my time I'd go and ask on reddit.

That's good of you though, in your position I believe I would do the same thing, if I were ever the sole provider for a child I would give them every bit of free time I have and try to raise them as best as I was able. That is not is a situation I would want to be in however, under any circumstances

Are you saying there is no such thing as an environmentalist? That's a very quick way to make the word meaningless, why don't you shit out a few thousand more tons of CO2?

...*exponential, fuck me

it's chinks who are prepetuating the problem, we've already dealt with sustainability - I'm talking about my cunt here
>run out meme
kys for believing that; as supply dwindles, the prices rise and new tech becomes viable, then economy of scale kicks in, new tech becomes cheaper, and so on

You shouldn't listen to pol on breeding really.

My son deserves better than this multi-culti hell hole and better company and women than these liberal SJW's and roasties.

>kys for believing that;
That's the plan, genetically speaking. This conversation stemmed from the breeding topic.

tldr: I give up the shitskins can just have it

GG Frenchie

All I am saying is that you do not appreciate what you (can) have, and you will only when it's too late.

>So why should I listen to pol when they tell white people to squirt out kids like rabbits?
You shouldn't. Making babies in the 21st century simply means more workforce for the Jew. Forcing someone to grow up and live in such a society is cruelty.

yeah less money and extra responsibility is just what creates happiness

I fully appreciate what I have and can have. That's why I'm writing and living my life in peace. A child is a burden, not a gift to myself. Are you crazy? A child is something I would have for a world I believed in. But I don't.

non of them black so that's you not on the list Mgumzhue

niggers and sandniggers are socially incapable of advancing anything but their animalistic present-tense spread of genetic cancer across the globe
you won't be doing anyone favours for terminating your lineage OR provide a solution to your stated problem

Well spoken

>the prices rise and new tech becomes viable, then economy of scale kicks in, new tech becomes cheaper, and so on

It's a nice thought, but oil isn't technology, it's energy. You can't pull pure energy out of nothing no matter how technically advanced you are. Nuclear would be nice, but there's so much oil money/power lobbying against it and other alternatives that we won't be able to move to any helpful other tech/energy fast enough to prevent collapse.

My lineage is not your personal army, faggot.

oil's importance is not in its application as fuel, e.g. LNG is already replacing it across Europe, but as raw material for a vast number of polymers; for some there are currently no alternatives available but their number is steadily decreasing
I'm merely implying that your self-removal will have no impact in the grand scheme of things since for every civilized individual there are 8 or so subhumans who multiply like algae - until they run out of resources

K I'm out of here, but for anyone still paying attention and trying to get me to help whites, my life plan is to make enough money from writing that I can get a homestead, adopt white kids (not just babies, older ones too), and educate them. Deprogram them from whatever white-hating bullshit is being shoved down their throats in school. Maybe even homeschool them. I'll do what I can. Adopting 20 kids is better than pumping out 5 imo. L8r.

The world has ALWAYS been shitty.
A vast majority people in the world were "accidents" you could say. You probably are too.
You do not wait for a better world to come to you, you make one yourself.

I agree my culture and its decay is a loss, that's why I don't agree with open borders, foreign aid, exports to islamic shitholes etc

I am not sure my genetics are any great loss though, being white is not some virtue

That's a good goy, be childless and carefree.

Having offspring is literally the only real purpose a being has. If you aren't attempting or considering it then you have failed the only task you were ever biologically meant to accomplish.

What books you got so far Leafie? Always looking to support other nerds.

I also used to think like that, but in my mid 20's now want to have kids in a few years.
Just need to find a good spouse first.
Do you think you would have kids if you met a woman that was tolerable (not a stupid brainwashed slut), who you loved and who wanted to have a small family?

>There are many reasons NOT to have children
you'd be right if everyone in the world was white, but the subhumans are out producing the master race

>I am not sure my genetics are any great loss though, being white is not some virtue
You said in the OP that you have great genetics. In a world being overrun by shit subspecies, we need the propagation of good genes- especially intelligence- to save human liberty and prevent a ruling class over unconscious slave masses.
I also see the value of my European ancestry and want to continue the line so I can help create a new generation that stands up for freedom.

that's a good goy, produce more mindless slaves

Go for younger, that way they will mould around your character and principles.
If she's been churned through college the best your gonna get is a couple of years before she gets back on the cock carousel.