Judge Scalia

How did he die again, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/6008
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1500523
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1545981
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He was likely killed off, made to look like natural causes / accident.

Elaborate

He was found dead with a pillow over his face. No autopsy. Podesta had mentioned "wet works" at a vineyard shortly before it happened.

Media just kinda' glosses over the whole thing.

There are a lot of unanswered questions.

He was killed by (((them))) in preparation of Hillary with hopes he would put another globalist into the supreme court. It all became for naught once Trump won.

He was found with a pillow over his face and there was no autopsy.
Its very suspicious but the matter has already dropped

>being that new

>He was likely killed off,
He died in his sleep at the age of 79.
"Natural causes"? Lol, nope must be a conspiracy.

Erotic self asphyxiation with a burger. It is known.

A pillow tipped over on his bed and suffocated him to death

He was a 79 year old man with a history of heart trouble and high blood pressure who was in too bad a shape to get surgery for a fucking torn rotator cuff, but Sup Forums thinks an old out of shape dude dying is a ~conspiracy~

Happens all the time! No need for an autopsy. I know six people who died from a pillow landing on their face while they slept. So sad. I really think we need pillow-control laws.

There's some Podesta emails talking about wet works (KGB term for assassination) at the vineyard and there was a map to someone w the location of where Scalia died. Anyone remember this?

BAN ASSAULT PILLOWS AND HIGH-VOLUME PILLOW CASES

This was soon before he died too. They're talking about it as a movie script but obviously Podesta isn't making fucking movies

This also lying his ass of must have been bad for his health.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/6008

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1500523

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1545981

I remember user
there were a few threads about it when wikileaks was dropping the Podesta e-mails
they looked into the "film producer" and he had some military links, the "film" was about a plucky girl's adventure crossing the border or something, suspicious shit

Natural causes!

Heart attack

I'm trying to find a good post w all the info consolidated

Search Google for Milo Scalia and find "Was Justice Scalia Assassinated? (EP. 2)." It's a video on Facebook, and it's Milo, but he put together a very good short video summarizing it. It got a lot of people asking questions. It's too bad the election was such a shitstorm in general that Scalia's death was lost in the noise.

>Found in bed with a pillow over his face
>In a resort owned by a major backer of Obama.
>No autopsy was done on his body
>Body was cremated "according to his wishes"
>He was a devout Traditional Catholic that went to the Latin Mass and would never have wanted that.

Sounds natural to me.

He was murdered by the unions, prior to a landmark case regarding unions/right to work. The unions knew Scalia would vote against their favor, so they killed him and made it look like an accident. The case ended in a 4-4 decision.

Doves

He also did something very bad for your health, oppose leftists

YA THINK YER HOT SHIT DON'TCHA

good work lad

Tied his own hands behind his back, put four bullets in the back of his own head then cut himself into pieces and dumped himself in the bottom of a river weighed down with rocks.

Depression can strike anyone. And to think that even to people who knew him, there were no warning signs.