"Mystery Man" Bails out Canada

But not actually. In reality it's a measure to buy time, basically Kabuki theatre:

This third party, which Home Capital did not identify, has indicated its non-binding intention to buy as much as $1 billion in qualifying uninsured mortgages

Those 'non-binding intentions'... No one is bailing out shit. This is an act. No one in their right mind would take this on

>Embattled mortgage lender Home Capital has announced it has entered into an arrangement with an “independent third party” that wishes to either purchase funded mortgages or take on its mortgage commitments and renewals up to a total of $1.5 billion.

business.financialpost.com/news/fp-street/home-capital-announces-that-it-will-sell-1-5-million-in-insured-and-uninsured-mortgages

Other urls found in this thread:

business.financialpost.com/news/fp-street/home-capital-bleeds-another-291-million-in-withdrawals-in-just-one-day
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-04-26/home-capital-gets-c-2-billion-loan-will-miss-financial-goals
youtube.com/watch?v=lDnva_3fcTc
globalnews.ca/news/3434447/over-half-of-canadians-are-200-or-less-away-from-not-being-able-to-pay-bills/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If this mystery third party isn't the Canadian taxpayer, it is a person who will have an inordinate amount of control over your country.

A Bonified Mystery man has you by the balls

If you take it at face value, it's probably another pensioner plan. They're desperate for money. Maybe govt pensioners.

Unless it's all fake to trick people into not withdrawing or reinvesting their money.

That's what I'm thinking.

I'm also thinking that there might not even be a mystery man. This could be kabuki.

But yeah m8, your pensions are on the chopping block soon. 320k healthcare pensions got put on it a couple weeks ago and it wasn't enough.

>320k healthcare pensions got put on it a couple weeks ago and it wasn't enough

I've been seeing this a lot.

Got a source?

That whole situation with Home Cap and those healthcare pensions was a disgrace. Such an unapologetic conflict of interest.. CEO / pres of the pensions was a board member at Home Cap. Got them the money a day after the stock crash. How is that even legal?

business.financialpost.com/news/fp-street/home-capital-bleeds-another-291-million-in-withdrawals-in-just-one-day

Thanks user.

it's madness

the source on the pensions

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-04-26/home-capital-gets-c-2-billion-loan-will-miss-financial-goals

On second thought, anyone with any brains has reinvested already. Not a high probability of this being a fake. Home Cap is sunk; this is just the death throes of a failed company. They're liquidizing.

The anonymous third party is still a mystery though. Still leaning towards pensions not wanting the public shitshow that we saw earlier.

It's a trash-tier investment event if they're able to pick and choose the lower risk mortgages and buy them on the cheap tho. This housing market is going to implode.

music for those still in the delusional bubble.

ALL IS WELL FRENDS. IT WILL NEVER END

youtube.com/watch?v=lDnva_3fcTc

>Over half of Canadians are $200 or less away from not being able to pay bills

globalnews.ca/news/3434447/over-half-of-canadians-are-200-or-less-away-from-not-being-able-to-pay-bills/

>30 percent literally can't pay their bills.

Collapse soon please.

I want to see how this all goes down.

user when is it happening 2020? 2024? And how can I profit?

imagine Venezuala except with your winter.

You don't want to see that. No one does.

Throwing jars of frozen shit at the police?

I doubt it'll get as bad as the Balkans. I just think Canada should go down in a fucking firestorm to show the rest of the world what happens when you allow incompetence to go unchecked for so long.

WAIT. WHAT IF IT WAS SOROS?
Could it be Soros? He's known to do some shady shit like this.

It's ICBC.

Industrial and Commercial Bank of China....

This third party is probably George Soros.

It's probably not going to happen at all. I think it is kabuki.

no one would take this on.