Operation Turner

Apparently another leftist celebrity has hurt one of their holy cows and she is now in dire need of the Colbert-treatment. We should help her understand the graveness of calling niggers niggers, and we should warn the whole internet about her racism, so the directors of Game of Cucks have enough time to look for a new Sansa Stark before they start screening the final season.

Video here: twitter.com/gameofupdates/status/861915475160248321
Some educated black women already chimping out here: twitter.com/search?q=sophie turner&ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^search

Who?

>the Colbert-treatment
You're gonna raise her ratings and give her a lot of free publicity?

Giving him publicity worked, but faggots apparently didn't give a fuck and SJWs no longer consider them sacred because they are males. Sheboons on the other hand are already bitching about Sophie on twitter, and as she is a pretty and successful white woman, I'm certain many of them would be happy to bring her down.

Stop giving liberal celebrities attention. These people are cancer and you are cancer enablers by giving a single fuck about anything they say or do.

>we were wrong before but we're right now!

>Some educated black women already chimping out
So nobody?
Huh, I thought there would be someform of uproar

I kinda feel like OP is a sjw trying to start shit.

pls stop caring about twatter, it's sad

>what's up nigga
That's fucking it? Fuck off with your shit nonews thread

This is retarded, some random white girl saying nigga is irrelevant, and the woman has no political agenda Sup Forums cares about.

Attacking her would only make her stronger.

Yeah this thread reeks of leftist shilling.

Are you a brainlet or are you new here?

If you're offended by this please go ahead and off yourself.

OP, how much of a faggot are you?

Like I get you probably have nothing going for you in life right now, but that still doesn't mean you have to be this much of a fucking pussy.

Holy fucking shit seeing as there's 3 of you let me explain. There was a time where half this board had Twitter "liberal" and "black" accounts. By savagely berating Sophie for such a trivial transgression you enrage her and every moderate fence-sitter and alienate them from the SJW agenda. I can't believe this needs to be explained.

Calling niggers niggers. XD I'm dying

Nah, you're just retarded senpai.

Is she dare i say our gal?

kys brainlet

This is good

The funny thing is she isn't even saying nigga, she's saying "what's up motha fuckaaaa"

But we need to spread that she's saying nigga and get these retards to spread their insane fake outrage all over

Make the left eat itself alive, show their hypocrisy and insanity, turn off any normal people from this shit

Your country is named after shitty paper, your opinion carries little weight around here. Shit senpai, I can still smell the newfag on you. What have you been here for 9 months, maybe 1 year? That's really cute you think you "get" this board.

Can we, as a board, agree to stop paying attention to the mongoloid idiot rats nest of a "social media network" that is Twatter? Instagram also. If you frequent "social media networks" that are just famous people and morons talking at famous people, guess what that makes you.

R A R E
A
R
E

>dumb whore who loves rap and negro culture gets media lynched

such lyrics, such pottery, now she needs a blck boyfriend to atone for her a sins

> stop paying attention to things that matter in the culture war, Sup Forums

fuck off schlomo

nope. she said nigga, not nigger.
i was excited for a minute though.

That's exactly what we did to Ben Garrison