Jared Kushners family company ran ads promising fast track visas to chinese investors in exchange for 500k

Jared Kushners family company ran ads promising fast track visas to chinese investors in exchange for 500k
nytimes.com/2017/05/08/us/politics/kushner-china-visa-eb-5.html

Just like a jew

I don't understand the issue.

EB-5 financing is used extensively in real estate.
Jared Kushner works in real estate.
EB-5 program has existed since 1990--of fucking course it's going to get renewed.
Kushner wasn't offering favors: the program is available to anyone with the cash.

Debate the merits of the program if you want but this isn't a Trump or a Kushner issue. If it is then it should also be an indictment of every administration since GHWB. What am I missing?

Bump

They mentioned Jared was working with Trump in the ad they ran
Its flat out corruption and to be expected from King Kike

kushner is next to be removed from the white house
Trump is waiting for the opportunity

Trump and his (((family))) have done a great service in exposing the Jews and their lies.

People seem to missing the point that as long as people hate Trump they are really hating a pro-Israel kike puppet and his (((family))).

The (((Left))) is unknowingly red pilling the morons on the left against the Jews.

Can you please quote the offending text? I'm a little scatterbrained at the moment and am having trouble focusing on long articles but used to work in CRE so I'd love to respond.

Literally first two paragraphs in the article.
Trump signed into law a program giving citizenship to investors and within hours Kushners company was running ads citing Kushner moving to washington and his sister said investment would "mean a great deal to my entire family"
This stinks

>Trump signed into law a program giving citizenship to investors
trump renewed a 27 year old law
>within hours Kushners company was running ads
1) its been business practice for 27 years so these ads would have already been standard practice; 2) i have never seen an 'ad' for high net worth real estate investment advertising citizenship-- i would love to see this ad
> [kushner's] sister said investment would "mean a great deal to my entire family"
kushner can't control what his sister says

Right, I am sure that kike didnt plan this

which part of this specifically are you upset by?
renewing a 27 year old law?
expecting a 27 year old law to be renewed?
having advertising queued up?

i think there are legitimate conflicts of interest to be concerned about but the facts in this particular instance are a nothingburger IMO

The fact his kike sister is using his name to fasttrack visas for chinks to come in here, buy property and set us up for a canadian collapse.
Take the orange dick out of you mouth. This law sholdnt exist and people who work at senior levels of the admin shouldnt profit off of it

yes his sister shouldn't do that. boo on that person who doesn't work in the administration

*hand rubbing intensifies*

Tight I am sure Rabbi Kushner had nothing to do with it. Sheer coincidencenthey had those ads running within hours of the law bing aigned.

This is the most jew loving administration since Harry Truman

Samefagging -- Why is it so difficult to understand that they would already have advertising produced since it's a 27 yro law and that it was highly likely to be renewed and therefore queued up to be released?

Whats so difficult to understand I didnt vote for Trump to have him enrich kikes and flood the nation with chinks?

You voted for an urbane wealthy NYC financier, fuck off

bring 500k, get permanent visa.

i see no problem here?

Ye better than migrants getting a free ride. You Americans can get all the Chinese on the west coast here.