What's worse?

What's worse?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3511431/Inside-eight-foot-bedroom-pod-built-San-Francisco-apartment-s-equipped-sliding-door-LED-lights.html
sfexaminer.com/37000-san-franciscans-voted-trump-mostly-citys-southwest/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

both are worse if they aren't white majority

Countryside

Suburbs are worse. They wouldn't even exist if we didn't have niggers. Suburbs are a product of Jews and white flight.

There is literally nothing wrong with suburbs. I don't know why Sup Forums always spergs out about them. An affordable home with a garage, a yard for your kids, it's more than most people deserve. They're safe and comfy too.

>inb4 overhead shot of shit-tier las vegas suburbs

The suburb I grew up in was beautiful, forested, and had unique houses so fuck off.

if I get the job I'm in the running, the house I want is in the middle of a wildlife refuge on 10 acres, full length porch along the front
$110k

Only cucks live in cities

>How small is too small? Inside the 28 sq ft, $500-month 'pod' an illustrator built into his friend's San Francisco apartment
>Peter Berkowitz, 25, constructed a tiny bedroom pod in the living room of his friend's San Francisco apartment
>One bedroom apartments in the city rent for $3,500 per month compared to his $508 per month to live in a pod
>The pod is equipped with a fold-down desk, cushioned backboard that's slanted and LED lights for reading
>He believes pods can provide a 'needed fix' for people who want to add a bedroom to apartments without rent rising
>His eight-foot-long pod is also equipped with a sliding door and has room to store his books and clothing

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3511431/Inside-eight-foot-bedroom-pod-built-San-Francisco-apartment-s-equipped-sliding-door-LED-lights.html

>here is literally nothing wrong with suburbs. I don't know why Sup Forums always spergs out about them

Sup Forums is full of concrete commies in denial who ride the bus

Cities obviously

fpbp m8

Well since you are referencing Dallas. It's the city, in the enclaves. The suburbs are where scum from the city move to be peer equivalent to a bunch of white guilt filled california transplants. Mudsharkery galore.

You're wrong my friend. The suburbs have been invaded by shitskins just the same. The difference is the people in the suburbs aren't familiar to their ways like those in the city.

>The difference is the people in the suburbs aren't familiar to their ways like those in the city.

Are you joking? Of course they are. I don't know what "suburb" you live in, but whites out here are very aware of the niggers and spics anytime one's around. Whereas in the city you have cucks who would have the audacity to sit next to one on a crowded bus gleefully oblivious to the impending risk of being robbed or beaten.

I'd much rather have everything in my life a five minute walk away.

>but muh backyard & garage

Backyards & garages are what the poor cling to when museums are too expensive to take the kids to.

The suburbs.
They are all fucking boring.

>I'd much rather have everything in my life a five minute walk away.
>wouldn't rather drive instead

It's like you don't like cars, like some numale faggot.

City is far worse. In the suburbs you can at least be considered a landowner.

I noticed niggers and their BLM don't chimpout in/near the suburbs often. Is it because they realize many suburban people have firearms and they would get btfo by older dad types? looking to soon get a place and was debating on city or just driving in.

>I'd much rather have everything in my life a five minute walk away.
grocery store is a 10 minute walk from my house in the suburbs

Cars are awesome. I have four.

>He was a good boy, he dindu nuffin
>He was a medical student

City
Usuallu cities fill with niggers, streets are too crowded and theres noise everywhere
Literally hell

I live among orchards and fields and the grocery store is a 4 minute drive away.

>muh museums
Are you going to to go the museum every day cityfag?

>Not living in the middle of the urban center and the suburbs.

I live in suburbs too. There's lots of greenery and trees where I live, and none of the lifeless every house looks the same feel. That's what looks so wrong in all the suburb bashing threads, there are no fucking trees. Nothing is too far away for me either. I'd personally rather live in a bit more rural area, but it's pretty comfy here. Only thing that sucks about my area is that property taxes are sky-high and houses are expensive for their size, but that's more of a New York problem than a suburb problem. Anywhere else this bullshit doesn't apply.

>God tier
Secluded parcel of land where you can do whatever the fuck you want while still having modern amenities
>High tier
Innawoods. Tiny shack in the middle of nowhere. Provide almost everything yourself because it's too hard to get otherwise
>meh tier
Suburbs. Close enough to everything with the downside of also being close to...
>shit tier
Cities. Full of nigger spics and crime. Inflated prices for EVERYTHING. Every government institution completely corrupted. Absolutely nothing unique to this are, anything here can be done elsewhere for less (and usually better)

>grocery store

WOW. In five minutes I can walk to four grocery stores, two movie theatres, three brothels, the doctor, the dentist, a subway to take me to an international airport, five bars, seven resteraunts, four parks, & one chinatown.

Cities are populated by city people
suburbs are populated by suburban, trump voting retards

>city cuck

WOW. In five minutes, I can drive to four grocery stores, two movie theatres, three brothels, the doctor, the dentist, a subway to take me to an international airport, five bars, seven resteraunts, four parks, & one chinatown.

Twice / three times a month, not counting special events.

People everywhere voted for Trump.

cities are definitely worse

if your rich and live in the city you also spend every chance you can get out of the city

if youre poor you dont have this option

so definitely cities are worse

When you actually live in the city you'll realize that people in cities go to meseums as much as people in suburbs do if not less and now you're short a yard and a garage.

Why is walking your metric for greatness?
I CAN walk places int he suburbs but I don't because that's fucking retarded when I have a car that I pay for already.

Does "I can walk places" really justify the hyper inflated prices you're paying for EVERYTHING?

What's that one little isolated area?

>I don't know why Sup Forums always spergs out about them.
Because rural and suburban retards voted for Blumpf. City people all voted for Hilldawg. Don't forget who got the popular vote.

Suburbs are actually better for walking because you dont have to deal with traffic lights every block

Correct answer.

So this is the future. Whose fault is this?

Pull up a map and look you lazy bitch

What's with the big parking lot?

It's not just "I can walk places" but "I can walk places quickly".

In not against driving but cars should be for fun, not the only avenue to have a job / life, etc.

>2011+6
>he doesn't live in a rural/farm area that only has whites

Well let me tell you that having to drive ten miles for some milk and having your neighborhood share the same floor plan doesn't sound too pleasing.
Overall in a way it just feels even less organic than city.

>It's not just "I can walk places" but "I can walk places quickly".
Okay fine.
I CAN walk places quickly in the suburbs but I don't because that's fucking retarded when I have a car that I pay for already.

Besides, the prices of the city are far FAR FAAAAAAAAAAAAAR more prohibitive than needing to own a car in the suburbs.

>Well let me tell you that having to drive ten miles for some milk
we are talking about the suburbs
not living out in the sticks

Stop being poor.

Flat land just looks ridiculously boring.

Holy shit, $500 a month to live in what is basically an indoor dog kennel... (while your "friend" is watching tv on the couch a few feet away.)

City by far
Every fucking day a hobo asks me for cash
RWDS when?
Too bad all the good jobs are here

I'm not, you're the retard that said
>In not against driving but cars should be for fun, not the only avenue to have a job / life, etc.
Like cars are some kind of luxury expense.

All the sites I found were whiny liberals bitching. I couldn't make it through to find an answer.

"That’s 9.23 percent of ballots cast, according to the Department of Elections, or 37,000 San Franciscans who apparently don’t give a flying fudge that Trump is a lying, racist, woman-attacking blowhard who may plunge our planet into a worse climate crisis, lock up Muslims like we did the Japanese during World War II, and won’t do a lick to save anyone’s jobs because he’s incompetent to a staggering degree.

OK, breathe. Sorry, all, it’s just tough to get through my skull that my hometown could harbor folks who either harbor so much hate, or care so little about the hate Trump spins.

I mean, seriously — Trump supporters are slapping swastikas all over the country in celebration, and according to the Atlantic, white nationalists in Washington, D.C., last week were heard shouting “Hail Trump, hail our people, hail victory!”

That’s some straight-up Nazi bullcrap.

So where do our local Nazi supporters hail from? "

sfexaminer.com/37000-san-franciscans-voted-trump-mostly-citys-southwest/

>not

The car you pay for? As in car payment?

Sounds awfully pleb.

>There are people ITT who would genuinely choose to live in the bottom two

This is New Westminster. It used to be a comfy little suburb of Vancouver. I live right now door in what is now the city of Coquitlam. It used to be that you lived in places like these if you really didn't prefer the hustle and bustle of city life life, but wanted to stay nearby for work or to enjoy the services provided by Vancouver.

The city has spread out considerably. In the lower mainland there's no green belt surrounding any city and they have all abbutted against one another making the GVRD essentially a mega city. As someone that grew up in a cozy suburb on a corner lot with a ravine with a Creek running through it, I have come to resent the city lifestyle.

I live in a condo because I can't afford a house. In my neighborhood, the Syrians were put up in ghetto ass housing until it is torn down to make way for more computer generated high rises.

There's no soul to these places. It's devoid of feeling. Sure, Columbia street has pubs and clubs for hip young professionals, but this appeals to a nomadic class of people with no roots.

Why does the city suck, especially now? It's full of people with no connection to their home. These aren't homes, they're housing.

There are more then american suburbs, I live in one and it's surrounded by fucking kilometers of forest and a dozen lakes, it's basically the countryside except it had more then 10,000 people living in it and a grocery shop.
Also unique houses and every once in a while some old mansion from the 1800s or early 1900s.

As in, insurance you fucking dunce.

The more you post the more I understand how you're retarded enough to justify living in a city.

clearly suburbs, since only rural and suburban retards voted from DRUMPF (city people all voted for Hillary)

If I had a backyard, I would be able to organize more social events and not live like an autistic city dwelling shut in.

Go out.

>continuing to explain spending
>patrician

lvlz

When my town wasn't overcrowded with high rises and could still rightly be considered a traditional suburb, I had all those amenities less than two minutes away. My city is still considered a suburb and I have a grocery store less than a minute away (across the street) and every other amenity, including Skytrain under five minutes away.

It's my office/shop I run a small engine repair service out of. On the other side of the house I have about an acre and a half of lawn and another 3 acres of woods. All within a 15 minute drive to Washington DC should I ever feel the need to mingle with the city folk (which I never do, it's a fucking cesspool).

inb4 honorary DR in MED from som nig college...

"for his steps toward being a doctor in his young life..."

>taking kids to faggy museums
>not letting kids explore and play on their own outdoors in safe white neighbourhood

What are you, a hipster refugee loving faggot?

Tfw my 1 bedroom apt is 490 a month. But i live in shitty greensboro nc

It's a farm, you idiot. Of course it is going to be flat.

Those cuck yards barely qualify those houses as suburbs.

That's cute. Keep up the good work mate.

>going to brothels as a father

kys nigger

Both are better than being a rural foot stamp-collecting faggot like the majority of trumpshits.

>tfw all-white trailer park
>tfw literally zero violent crime, barbecues every weekend, friendly neighbors and easy trailer trash pussy
>tfw ultra dirt cheap rent and bills
>city cucks and suburb yuppies will try and look down on me

>faggy museum

lrn2exploritorium

Why do you live in a trailer park?

Fpbp

Where? I could cram into a Starbucks with my friends? Should I take my kids out for a play date and the local club? I know, we can head out to the nearby park and watch the junkies shoot fentanyl. Brilliant.

No, I want my backyard barbecue.

Because its cheap as fuck. I work 20 hours a week and make enough to cover all the bills with enough left over for hobbies and fun stuff.

What kind of hobbies can you practice in a trailer park?

You sound like you aren't a particularly driven person if you live in a trailer park simply so you can work 20 hours a week.

>Gee donald, i know you checkmate'd my queen and king, but i had more pawns alive in the end, so isn't it technically me who won? Drumpf btfo

Czym ty kurwa jesteś?

Exactly this. I live in historical smal town nearby Prague where I can afford house with real garden not just stupid backyard ..for the price of flat in Prague, forests and fishponds nearby, small town has all the services I need , even museum+local meat/fruit ..and stil very friendly neighbours and most important thing : I can leave my kids on their own to explore world around them..and I don't even need a car because public transport is cheap, reliable, comfy and very safe.

Yeah, I could own a double wide in town for next to nothing and our money could go towards fun shit like vacations and enriching our lives... But the wife looks down on it. Best friends parents sold their house for $880k and bought a trailer for $180k and are fucking laughing now.

You can do anything you want when your mortgage can be counted in tens of dollars per week, bro.

Equally shit. Humans living in close proximity become locusts, just as grasshoppers do.

Is it insulated? Are there tornado issues?

Trailer Park

Literal cuckshed.

Man, fuck housing prices.

Am I just autistic as fuck, or does a tiny little "bedroom pod" sound really comfy and safe?

Shit tornado

Good work, keep it up user.

It LOOKS boring, but once you out there, it's really beautiful imo. Huge view of the sky and everything around you, sometimes you can see mountains in the distance...it can be really gorgeous desu~

One thing I won't miss about living in the city rather out in the country is the fucken noise pollution, my god hearing 5-6 different neighbors argue, fuck, and do whatever, also I don't have to worry about pissing off my fucking neighbors. It's great not to be surrounded by people all the time, a sense of forgotten freedom.

Rural

City/suburb fags always hold the country in high reguard.

Tell you what m8, you go squat in the field with the sheep and the tapeworms and i'll have that multimillion ex council flat!