How to deal with refugees

So today, in the glorious kingdom of Macron, approx 50 refugees arrived.

I'm a student in one of the french "Grandes Ecoles", our best engineering schools.

Apparently there was a problem in a refugee center somewhere in Paris, and they decided to relocate them in our campus, in the school gymnasium.

They have been chilling in the sun for the whole day, with free meals n shit.

How do you deal with the sight of refugees? I am physically repulsed when I see them

If you're Parisian, you should be used to the sight of (sand)niggers.

Here is the email we received :

Bonjour,

Nous vous informons que la préfecture a réquisitionné le gymnase pour loger de manière temporaire, 90 personnes ayant été évacuées ce matin aux abords de la porte de la Chapelle.

Ce groupe sera encadré par l’Armée du Salut, garante du bon déroulement de ce séjour sur notre campus.

Ces personnes seront hébergées au gymnase jusqu’à lundi prochain, 15 mai. Nous vous remercions par avance du bon accueil que vous leur réserverez.

Bien cordialement,
XXXX

I pretend not to care and cry later in my room when nobody is looking

Also, artois is the only province that voted for le pen
why is that

I'm not.
Also, studying in top establishments has considerably reduced the amount of shitskins I see daily

Quick translation:
>Hello
>The prefecture has taken the gymnasium to temporarily accommodate 90 refugees that evacuated Porte de la Chapelle this morning
>This group will be supervised by the Armée du Salut, which will ensure that everything goes well
>These persons will stay in the gymnasium until next Monday, the 15th of May. Thank you for the good welcome you'll give them.
>Best regards etc...

Well, either sit it out or go Zimmerman mode and start a "neighborhood watch" for the night-time.

The Salvation Army has a lot of balls to do this. A friend of mine knows the family that own/run it and they have "so much money they don't know where to put it". I'm sure they could rent a goddamn apartment rather than bothering a publicly funded institution.

Fire. And lots of it.

> I'm sure they could rent a goddamn apartment rather than bothering a publicly funded institution.

They're trying to normalize the concept of refugees everywhere.

So, cops got them out of their illegal clandestine immigrants and gave them the sport equipment you need to be strong ubermench?

At least it has the merits of redpilling normies about diversity.
Well nevermind, all they could said was "It's so cool that we are able to help them :))"

I'll try to take pictures tomorrow

>Thank you for the warm welcome you'll give them
The only thing warm will be the bolt carrier of my Assault-Rifle Fifteen

S to let them know

Pardon, let me expand:
France (like the rest of Europe) needs a hero. Someone we can see on a CCTV-feed as he kicks in the skull of a nignog as he attempts to rape a pretty, young mademoiselle who is walking to her dorm in the wee hours.

>the sport equipment you need to be strong ubermench
It's faggot town here, kek

It's not like they're aggressive. They're just tranquilly leeching of gibs

Aye, but how is that not already the case in countries like Germany, France, Italy, Sweden? I was in Brescia, Italy last Sunday. Drove by the train station to send some post-cards
>LITERALLY NOGS EVERYWHERE
>Only white people were three armed soldiers
I think that sadly refugees everywhere has already become normal in places like these.

Play some nasheeds on your phone and test if they smile at you.

poisen the food hitman-style.

You think? In my experience engineering students are more likely to be sceptical of this mass immigration (experienced at the polytechnical I study at). But regular University students have had the wool so thuroughly pulled over their eyes they'd literally need to be in harms way by means of a refugee in order to see the light.

For all the edgelords here (et pour la DGSE qui lit ce thread), I do not have any intention of committing a crime. I just want to know how to live with them until they leave

I try not to get angry

>Salvation Army ;)

It's not a crime if they aren't human.

Sure. They're usually docile when sober anyway. Well, so long as the majority is ok with paying for these gibs it's fair game. The French social institutions are so extensive that it's a question of "what difference does a little more make?", am I right?

Désolé je n'avais pa la traduction en tête

You underestimate the power of the brainwashed normie.
But I imagine redpilled students won't tell "I HATE RAPEFUGEES" to everyone. So maybe there are some.

Macron is allegedly planning to give neetbux to illegal immigrants
I hope this will make you understand how dead our country is

Yeah no, you can't do that, and most don't. Those I know say stuff like "this EU refugee policy is not sustainable" which is good enough for me. We have one autistic guy though (I'm convinced he browses Sup Forums) and he is immediately rediculed.

I chased them out of my area, not joking, they only respect violence

I only ever come through the Alsace, and it seems halfway intact there.
Fuckin' bummer about Macron, I just hope the parliament denies him most of his plans after the election next month.

Anyone culturally enriched yet?

No. I already said it, they're peaceful at the moment.
But I haven't forgotten about "around blacks never relax".
Even if I highly doubt it, maybe there will be something happening. I would report it here of course

move your white ass to freedom land, so we can create our white homeland

I can feel your pain OP, I remember back in the summer of 2015 seeing all those shitskins and niggers sitting around in Budapest doing nothing filled me with rage. We have built a wall since then though and I haven't seen any of them. :^)

>It's not like they're aggressive

M8...

>Macron is allegedly planning to give neetbux to illegal immigrants
Wrong.
The plan is first off not his but a mesure planned by the current Hollande gov.
And it is not "free money for everyone" but a raise of 50€ for "temporary status" which is really just asylum seekers and ex-convicts out of jail but not in employment (by removing the current fund and giving them the RSA instead. Do note that MAcron plans on ultimately removing the RSA)
And no, illegal migrants are not asylum seekers. By definition.

How much do they get per month/week?

I wrote "allegedly" because I wasn't sure of the information. It's still a cuck move

I just tell what I see. They are laying in the grass, sitting on benches, doing nothing

And a raise of 50€ is good because...?

The monthly raised amount/RSA is 530€, 805€ if you have one child, 966€if you have two children.
While it is confirmed that the current welfare will be replaced by the RSA (it has been quoted in the journal officiel), the usual annoying ones have instantly jumped the gun and went full "Macron pledges to give minimum wage to all illegal migrants !"
The reason is that deleting specific revenues makes fro a lighter administration since it reduces the number of agencies in charge of distributing it.
Think of it what you will.

That is true though.
Our fresh migrants are either legit refugees who usually keep a low profile OR illegals trying to reach the UK packing themselves on the northern shore.
The agressive ones are usually 2nd and 3rd gen of maghrebi descent.
This isn't Germany or the UK, the current waves of migrants are not trying to reach France, it is just a necessary transit point on the route to the UK, which is the destination.

You let down Le Pen, deal with it now Loui

But do we need to accept them because they don't work or do something they are just playing football all day and sleeping in some nice rooms. This is going too far.