Gun thread

since /k/ is apparently a progressive board now, let's have a gun thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

johnpierceesq.com/can-you-add-a-vertical-fore-grip-to-an-ar-pistol/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Im 22 and never even shot a gun. Am i missing out?

My newest AR. Put it together last Sunday.
Nothing special, budget friendly.

1/3

2/3

Yeah it's pretty fun desu, if you want to you could drive to your local shooting range and rent a gun and a few dozen rounds just for the experience. They'll have people there to explain to you how to be safe and stuff.

What happened to /k/?

You mind sharing specifics?

you might as well get a sex change at this point

3/3
Weekend project I did.

What kind of lock does it use?

If you have enough money for a gun, and don't have a gun, you're doing it so wrong that icanteven.jpg.

whats going on with /k/? last i checked they just wanted gun politic threads over here instead of there

HEY CLETUS!!!! No crime was ever stopped with a firearm. How 'bout you give up that precious right of yours and join the rest of civilization. What? Whats that? You want to fuck your sister and your dog? Then drink some moonshine?! Just don't destroy your trailer in the process, CLETUS! I bet you voted for DRUMPF!

leddit has been a nuisance for the past month or so. I'll post some pictures of what's being spammed

>gun thread on Sup Forums

Fuck yeah!

The same kind of trolling that's on here reached /k/.

>Critical Defense

>trips
what did kek mean by this

This the only gun I own

You tell me?

>trips asking about trips
Kek is very enthusiastic about firearms but confused as to why cucks in other countries let themselves be disarmed.

Data Mine thread #6000000

Don't show the likes your guns

Shitty wafer lock. 60$ 22 gun cabinate by stackon

N O I C E
Is there a higher res photo? Looks impressive, those mags are just too tasty.

Bought this broom handle. It kills the Antifa in California.

This is actually fine Canadian wood (the kind that makes american bitches wet) not that excuse of a sawdust you fags cut in the US. So very based man!

along with some other stuff and tons of copypasta

Knowing how to operate a gun and owning one in the modern world is sort of like being able to mechanically fix your car

We are very sheltered and at a moments notice can call CAA (or AAA for you guys down south)...but in the back of your head you know you should know how to fix it your self. You can feel that it is necessary and that one day you will need it.

You can go on living in this cozy world, deluding yourself the ride will last forever....and perhaps it will....but deep down you know you should know how to fix your own car. And deep down you know you ought to be proficient with guns

psa lower
db15 upper
frankenbolt bcg
cheap $50 red dot and knock-off diamond head iron sights
magpul stock and grip
>gun was less than $600

/k/ has always been contrarian fags.

Need some rednecks to decide this for me;

Returning gun enthusiast; these are my option for a daily carry:

1. CZ P07 Duty
2. Taurus 1911
3. CZ999
4. Baikal MP446
5. Norinco NP34

What to buy

>ywn duel someone for stepping on your shoe

>not #6000001
Come on man.

>can't even into double action
>"""progressive"""
Stay 1836, grampa.

I'd go with the P07

Is that a pistol or SBR?

>Marlboro lights and water.
Are you a 60 year old woman OP?

From a video I took. I'm at work right nowunfortunatly

>not have a triple action
stay pleb

>Im 22 and never even shot a gun. Am i missing out?

Yes.

it's an AOW because it has a vfg

I see your 1836
And raise you 1776

Those macros are pretty bad, goes on to show why leftists are shit at memeing

Neither it's a "firearm" overall length over 26" like my dick

1/2 saving for PTR91

Which one do you want to see?

Love guns but people are so fucking stupid they have to put warning labels on pillows. Everyone who wants to own a gun should take a class

>Progressive

Don't use that meme unironically son. /k/ doesn't abide the left and barely abides the right.

i wish i could snap my fingers and make guns disappear from the hands of all liberals, millennials, and africants in america. the only thing worse than a liberal leftist with a gun, is a fucking millennial who thinks life is a videogame

My small ass collection. Trying to trade the AK for a nice pocket pistol. Namely the Sig P938.

nigger you need to brush up on the NFA
I ain't no snitch though

These are some of my favourite guns.

Any murkins want to buy one for me?

C-can I join in too guys?

"Pistol" with an "arm brace".

show me your 716 fag

Sure its reliable enough? Dont remember but saw a youtube vid where guy was complaing about how his pistol was riddled with FTF's/FTE's etc

Would having a 1911 as my first gun would be a good idea?

Do you need a license to own a firearm in the US? I suppose it varies by state, but if you do I don't see why they wouldn't include a safety course as part of the process. They do it with cars after all.

I want an AR so bad but they're illegal here

scattergats are welcome

No you don't and it should stay that way

Missing out on having a penis, yeah.

does anyone else here (((gucci)))?

| am stealth

I am ninja

I will intercept your ass with my Dragon Machete

So many meme guns.
>QBZ
>that thing is ass

How about a pamphlet of Do's and Dont's whenever you buy a gun?

>Ps its got a dragon engraved on it

Love me some 2nd amendment.

ITS GOT A DRAGON RIGHT ON THE BLADE

>Don't do what donny don't does.

johnpierceesq.com/can-you-add-a-vertical-fore-grip-to-an-ar-pistol/
tellin me i ggotta brush up on the NFA

One moment, I need to compress the image.

I'm a huge czechfag

Its Chinese so I'm sure it is but I'm a sucker for anything that looks a bit different.

good lookin veppers

>be american
>be Sup Forumsak and on the rightwing spectrum
>noguns

how the fuck do people like you still exist? sort yourself out.

Nope but its not just walk in and buy you will be expected to wait about 30 mins to an hour for the fucking background check at least in my state.

I want to live in America to own a gun.

>carrying handle
>fixed stock
>20 in barrel
user i love you :3

10mm anti-commie cannon. Also my EDC.

>/k/ is apparently a progressive board now
wut

They're solid, timeless pistols that are incredibly easy to aim and shoot well, and heavy enough to make the recoil of the fuddy fahve round very smooth and simple to handle. Was a great pistol for myself to learn marksmanship with. I'd say go for it.

My problem solver

r8

not in my state but we're full sorry

And fucking gimp isn't launching...

Don't worry I don't want to move to the US. There are plenty of opportunities for budding firearm designers and manufacturers here in Australia...just not legal ones.

Actually comes with every gun I've bought. By law, if you buy a gun new it ships with a lock, a pamphlet on how not to be a retard and a user manual.

But seriously though, firearm safety isn't hard. Just don't point the damn thing at anyone and assume it's hot at all times.

The right to own cars isn't protected by the constitution. I live in Chicongo and need a FOID card to own any guns but if I lived two hours north of here in Wisconsin or 45 minutes south east in Indiana then I wouldn't need any special license to own a gun. But I would need a permit to carry a concealed gun while outside. And some states don't even require a concealed carry license.

Maybe he lifts?? But yeah i feel ya

cars aren't constitutionally guaranteed in the bill of rights but personally I'd be fine with people having to take a safety course at 18.

I'm confused about what this image is trying to convey. Trump did win because people are tired of shitskins and mudslimes and the cultural marxism bullshit being pushed by the left.

OP can't stay on topic on other boards. There is also some faggot posting
>/k/ is a progressive board
>stop using the n-word
>go back to Sup Forums (when it's completely unwarranted)
and similar bullshit that's not warranted and goes beyond the normal hate for Sup Forums leakage. /k/ being /k/, this derails the thread pretty quickly. It's probably a low effort troll from here or a legit r/anarchism fag trying to stir shit.

If you're white you should immigrate to the US

Thanks, I put it together over a span of a half a year, and it's an absolute beauty to handle and shoot. Sometimes vanilla is best.

that's what fathers are for retard