BRIT/POL/ - CORBYN SURGE EDITION

>Rudd undermines May's message on immigration: Tories to extend mass migration
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/immigration-target-conservative-manifesto-government-amber-rudd-drop-the-target-open-britain-a7722741.html
archive.is/duYMS

>Hunt on damage control on NHS policy; blames EU conspiracy
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4481810/Jeremy-Hunt-says-EU-countries-want-UK-fail.html
archive.is/rrfRG

>Green-LibDem pacts reinforce coaliton of chaos
order-order.com/2017/05/05/green-libdem-deals-to-help-olney-and-cable/
archive.is/9T1pI

>EU Divorce Bill factchecked
fullfact.org/europe/eu-divorce-bill/
archive.is/FZkC3

>Government taken to court over air pollution policy failure
theguardian.com/environment/2017/may/06/appalling-air-pollution-plan-new-court-battle
archive.is/qr7Nb

>Corbyn's 'think of the children' speech to teachers
off-guardian.org/2017/05/07/the-future-of-our-children-jeremy-corbyns-speech-on-education-policy/
archive.is/K7lhe

Latest poll

Westminster voting intention:

CON: 44% (-4)
LAB: 28% (+4)
LDEM: 11% (-)
UKIP: 8% (+1)

(via @TNS_UK / 04 - 08 May)
Chgs. w/ 02 May

twitter.com/britainelects/status/861955119750971392

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dk8GI43syjA
thebubble.org.uk/current-affairs/interview-peter-hitchens/
youtube.com/watch?v=_YQ94jFg_4A
westmonster.com/breaking-man-with-meat-cleaver-threatening-jews-in-london/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1st for babs

PICTURE OF GREAT-GRANDDAD LADS

G-good Evening Anglo-senpais. . .

Mummy May to BTFO UKIP.

Reminder that we are living in the end times of the Labour Party. Communism and it's assorted shitty ideologies will be set back for decades.

Stop driving cars

>no underwear

hhhhhmmmmmmpppppgppgppgggghhhhh

Wow, they actually managed to make me like Jezza a little bit.

We need some new stories at the top

Which of those fine arabs was he?

I used to work with a woman called 'Babs' - didn't look anything like pic related. Nice lady though.

I've spent another day just shitposting on Sup Forums, and wasting my life. My head has a constant fog as if I'm exhausted but I'm not tired, just slow. I never used to be like this, but if I quit the internet there's nothing else in my life.

Help me brit/pol/. What do I do?

Daily reminder that only Corbyn can save us from WW3!

It's time to knight Rupert Neve.

*pats head*

Ooof, i'd slip a King Edward in her cigar-cutter, if you know what I mean

>"I just cant wait to have a black baby inside of me"

GOD SAVE THE QUEEEEEEN

2nd for that delectable fucking PEACH of a mingebox

Hey guys found out my dads side is from yorkshire

feelsangloman

REEE DELETE THIS EDITED TITLE

Start running

was probably a horse thief.

Owen jones must be melting down over the labour losses

>tfw no Babs gf ;__;

>Listening to LBC
>Corbyn is like Marmite
>You either love him
>Or you go to the gulag

Reposting from earlier thread as it went largely unnoticed.

Alright lads, I think I was channeling Britannia herself last night, I woke up pitching a tent with a soggy roof but that's neither here nor there. The point is in this dream I was given visions of a plan.

The plan being to help fix the UK econ and systematically fuck the EU one, so a very British well rounded solution!

The plan is simple, now that Sweden is giving passports and IDs to people without papers, and macron seems to be doing the same, we capitalise on it. The gov pays and helps British nationals get into Europe, to which they then present themselves to Swedish authorities wait a few weeks collect a passport, benefits, even housing if they can wait long enough that they they can rent out illegally.

Free foreign gibs, all means deductible that can be re injected back into the British economy when they get back. I won't lie, I've got the means to do this without state assistance and plan to do so in June sometime after the election.

I'm taking a holiday to Stockholm, see the sights, pay for a PO box store my passport/id/wallet etc and then marching down to their council/jobcenters. put on a really weird Kazakh style accent and just keep saying "asylum" until they're forced to put me through the system. Come home richer for it.

The state really ought to support these holidays so our underclass can get a little bit extra spending money.

RATE MY

>GAINS

LADS

I'm watching a youtube vid re: the Falklands War whilst simultaneously keeping one eye on the threads.

Legitimately thinking of moving to Lincolnshire lads. Looks like a fucking paradise. 98.5% white, pure tory county, beautiful countryside, hasn't been absorbed into the London machine, peaceful place.

Exercise.

Let's go for a comfy run across Central Europe and stake her out. You grab her feet, I'll grab her arms.

Go for a walk or go dig a hole

Got family in Scunthorpe. It's comfy as fuck desu lad

Someone on my mums side was a convict from lincoln that got sent to my state

we did the right thing.

Hmm, I think I might go for her, though I'd be shagging down.

But then I'll just end up coming straight back on to the web.

I think the Labour party and the Labour movement as a whole is just a long running fad that has persisted for so long due to the nature of the average voter. The first Labour majority was in 1945 and the last true Labour majority was 1974 with a majority of just 1 seat, since then they have only won under Blair's "New" Labour after falling massively out of favour in the 80s and Corbyn's polling shows that no-one actually cares about the real Labour party anymore.

Labour was a product of all workers getting a vote in the early 20th and wanting to vote for 'their guys', the situation isn't applicable anymore and Labour will die a slow death. Hopefully we'll see a return to the natural Conservative-Liberal dichotomy but it looks like we may just be seeing a thousand-year Tory reich instead.

haha same

Strong bulk

Okay kill yourself then

> Tories to extend mass migration

Obviously
This is what Brexit was all about
An excuse to increase non-eu migration
This is why fucking labour supported it

The tories don't believe that the concept of "brits" even exists

Good idea, I like you user

4 U

Fucking kill yourself.

Satania is best girl and all, but calm the fuck down.

What is with all this avatar faggotry?

So, its a start lad
>little acorns

Tory reich that becomes more conservative, or one that tries to be more centrist?

>(you)

STOP POSTING ANIME FAGGOTS

Yes, but you will feel better and you can even dig holes into certain shapes and even put water in them. It is a good hobby overall.

God damn it that wasn't what I posted. Who the fuck stole my Father Ted picture?

>Bottomless

Report avatarfagging

How many of you actually watch Chinese cartoons? Age?

>Kate Wright
>"i just cant wait to have a black baby inside me"
What did she mean with this?

I do off and on.

I-I like you too... yer big cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=Dk8GI43syjA

>those mammaries

>Image search
>Hungarian

Damnnnnnn, Hungarian girls look like THAT?

A face only a nigger could love

>29M votes

wew

>Proceeding to well-trodden ground I asked Peter if he was going to vote in the upcoming general election to which he gave a swift and certain “No…why would I want to give any kind of personal endorsement or legitimisation to this non-choice…I don’t see why I should give the current political class any reason to believe they have any source of authority and I am amazed that other people do.” He briefly fantasised over an election in which “each MP had gathered about twenty votes” and the “two dead parties” collapsed, giving rise to genuinely representative parties. Peter then recalled how he “gave up politics for good and forever” following his failed pursuit in sacking the Conservative opposition during the 2010 election, telling me, with a look of bemused weariness, “you can keep politics from now on.”

thebubble.org.uk/current-affairs/interview-peter-hitchens/

Which one of you was this?

I do.

We're only making plans for Nigel.
We only want what's best for him.
And if young Nigel says he's happy,
He must be happy, he must be happy,
He must be happy in his w-work...

;_;7

>tfw most of my folder is nsfw

youtube.com/watch?v=_YQ94jFg_4A
How bad is it in your area?

Do you think he's ever happy?

This is too much for me. I can't even go on Sup Forums during nofap. No red board is safe.

>posting speeches by Zionist shills

Surrey, so not bad at all. Couple of paki shopkeepers but born here and pretty friendly

How come you're indoors on this lovely sunny day anyway mate? Thought you'd have been out running and making all the local skirt cream themselves
Quick, post lewds whilst mods are asleep

Who fucking cares, stop looking for the negatives in everyone.

**LONDON HAPPENING**

BREAKING: MAN WITH MEAT CLEAVER THREATENING JEWS IN LONDON

westmonster.com/breaking-man-with-meat-cleaver-threatening-jews-in-london/

>Get rid of flag
>Drive on wrong side of the wrong
>Federation
>Speak like Americans
What is wrong with Canadians?

>Every Western European country leftist faggots
>Left wing party doesnt have a chance in Britain

Im so happy America was a British colony

>THREATENING
lame

BASED

>anime
>Page 3 like girls
>Page 3 like girls posted by tripcunts
The absolute state of Brit/pol/, just let it die already, stop making threads when nothing is happening!

!VOTE UKIP!

>Damnnnnnn, Hungarian girls look like THAT?
No, leaf, good looking white women look like that. When we here at Sup Forums say, "European" we're referencing an aesthetic.

KNIGHT RUPERT NEVE

>no fap

Anglos are the only decent people left