SWEDEN: YESSSSS Rape our kids part 2

So apparently the rapist refugee who raped kids at one preschool has been on a tour and the government let him work at 4 different preschools. They are talking about that this arab raped about 10 to 12 kids right now.

Will he get the nobel prize ?

Other urls found in this thread:

friatider.se/pedofilen-i-lindesberg-har-arbetat-pa-fyra-olika-forskolor
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wut

For those new. A 19 year old Iraqi man complained about not getting sex, so the Swedish government gave him jobs at 4 to 5 different preschools so he could fuck kids without raising to much suspicion.

Find the other thread and read it.

Yes he will get many Gold medals for sweden, he will beat world record

Are the progressives pro-child-rape in the US as well? I know Bernie Sanders is, but is it mainstream?

Okay here is the plan to save the white race.

Women aged 25-35 who are single need to take on 1-5 migrant boyfriends to save the children from the migrants sexual needs.
The women get BBC and save the childrens.
Since the women are older they will have only 1-2 kids, saving the younger girls who can have 3-5 kids from migrants, giving white svens time to catch up the white population.

Swedeeeees cmoooon, what the fuck

When are you going to do something about this shit, I'm genuinely asking when are you going to wake the fuck up?

I hope to God you fucking Swedes riot over this.

Got an english source for this too?

They are starting to mention it, but its not taking off so quickly.

Here me mostly get articles defending the pedophiles.
"they aren't monsters, they just need help!" kinda shit.
But actual child rape is still greatly frowned upon and they know that.

They are just hoping they can jew us into accepting it someday. Like they did, weed/drugs, communism, atheism, homos, transgenders, etc. Its the same tactic every time.

They want to classify pedophilia as a "sexual orientation" instead of a disorder. We don't hear very much about this at all yet, but I'm sure it will gain ground.

Make Sweden great again

Oh my gosh! Letting refugees rape the children is so progressive! We should have refugees live at school buildings and kindergardens so all children can experience the blessings of a tolerant and progressive society. And most important is that they would get to see first hand how amazing multiculturalism is! I wish we could all be more like sweden.

You Swedes fucked up. Big time. Americans just won't let this shit happen in their country.

Fuck Swedes

wheres the source for this? original link? when did it happen. This should be shared everywhere.

They'll riot because he was arrested and demand his release

nm got it

friatider.se/pedofilen-i-lindesberg-har-arbetat-pa-fyra-olika-forskolor

Wait, so they intentionally gave him this job with the explicit understanding he would be raping kids? Wtf.

Swedes should be sharing this with every soccer mom and grandma with grandchildren they know. The younger, childless women are worthless to try and sway because they don't give a shit about anything but themselves (unless they really like children). If something like this isn't enough to change their minds on these animals then your worthless nation should just be glassed off the face of the planet.