Explain Sup Forums

I don't get it. So, this """""based"""" cuckman dropping his Asian wife and goes full 14/88?

Explain what you fucking retard? People cant take pictures together without hovering like a cuck?

What are you even saying...get off the boards you un interesting pos.

>and goes full 14/88?

He's a father to a mixed kid and openly anti-white.

Who gives a fuck he openly smashes commies and promotes white christian culture...

So? White Nationalism is fucking retarded, and it will never be a applicable philosophy. Conservatism, Nationalism and Libertarianism is the only way to save our country.

>t. plebbit

Fucking bayshed bro, fucking baayyysshhhed.

Is it not open my eyes day in pol rn? white hispanics and now this "Asian" Woman

>Ha,ha, ha! Look at me using the latest flavor of the meme from Murcock
Get the fuck off my board, and go to /bant/. We don't want people like you here.

He's just mad that his son will be complaining about how much he hates him on r/hapas in 10 years or so

t. Nigger faggot

>Conservatism, Nationalism and Libertarianism

I'm sure you're going to convince blacks and hispanics to drop their in-group preference and vote away their gibs.

yes it's better to be subjugated the kikes for all eternity

Why does he like these pages if he's a civic nationalist?

>the people on this board are so pathetic they worship a man for hitting a larper with a stick
god I hate that I like coming here.

Quit making threads about this white guilt faggot

>all this long-winded crap

All he had to say is "Love is a free market"

Done

>be a civic nationalist or end up like the south africans, goy
fuck this kike

Come on guys color is only skin deep I mean prick yourself and we all bleed red non-asian minorities' crime stats are a reflection of poverty not genetic predisposition the Whites of South Africa aren't being genocided OK well maybe they are being attacked but they were mean to blacks before but really what I'm saying is that America is only 60% White now and nothing can change that we should really just melt into beige what's so special about Western Civilization anyway it was built on the backs of brown people White people aren't so special can't we all just get along

How old is this comment?

in Sup Forumss autistic mind any girl who even poses with a guy is automatically fucking him too

Is he balling Britt Pettibone? Verrry nice!

If he was full 14/88 he wouldn't be taking picture with the mongrel on the right, nevermind marrying an Asian and racemixing.

Or people post pictures of people who are fucking posing together for pictures to visually show us who is fucking who?

I could go both ways.

>How old is this comment?

That was from shortly after he became Stickman.

>Masonic Center

HMMMMMMM

Look at the first two pics.
She's wearing his sweater.

Nice

t. shitskin

he's quite right. WNs are at the same place as vegans on the scale of annoying faggotry.

Maybe he used to be WN until he married a chink? I still have old likes on my page I didn't bother to change.

See

>submit or we will force you to submit

what did he mean by this?

>The Rideshare Guy

sick fuck

Nationalism never lasts so what then?

greetings fellow goys
Its time for us to drop this cat, purity spirals are always the key to a movements success!
Also its time to dump Trump, tulsi 2020!

What does this say about the groups who will become the majority?

ok that is a little weird

not really. That's what the nigger was implying when he was trying to bait richard spencer into debating him on twitter

come on guys, the extinction of whites is completely worth the preservation of white classical liberal philosophies that have only ever worked in white countries :^)

To you "muh bazed sticcman" sycophants, know that this degenerate has spent 10 years in prison. He openly stated something around the lines of "my mongrel children would kill yours in the street". He is anti-wn and has a low IQ. Stop putting fags like this on a pedestal Sup Forums

Miring wrists.

What are you doing to help that's so much better?

>The latest hero of the alt-right, a California man who has beaten and maced anti-Trump protesters on the streets of Berkeley, is a thrice-convicted felon who has served three separate prison terms, jumped bail, twice violated parole, used cocaine, LSD, and meth, and was described by his own lawyer as having “severe psychological problems,” court records show.

So the hero of the alt-right is a drug addicted criminal. Who has in the past been charged with assault, armed robbery, and selling weapons to the illegal-immigrant gang-bangers they hate so much.
Get your shit straight Sup Forums