What is your plan of action for when the Race War starts?

Pro tip: If you don't have one, you're dead.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/L53_Nd2u9PA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm going to help Hispanics fight but I mean damn. I'm only 5'3 and my family and friends max out at 5'8. Not sure If we can do much damage against tall big blacks and whites.

Believe in TMH user and you will be fine.

And when is this happening then?

I literally live almost 40km from the nearest city with a pop over 5000. I have guns. Im not worried.

Sit over here in the Fartherland and anxiously await for our own chimpout over here.

We'll put a bounty on their heads, and then let the Poles take care of it. The Poles have fun and get to make that money while we don't have to do dick except do a wire transfer.

Soon

>Unironically thinks the Poles won't slaughter Germans once they get done with the shitskins

wew

I live in the middle of a small city with no blacks or shitskins, yet I have 2 rifles and 1 handgun in the attic

flee to eu

Marry a nigger and make it all right again :)

Lol faggot the larger you are in modern war the worse off you are. It's way easier to big a big guy with a bullet than some shrimpy 5'3 spic.

You can have all the guns you want, but when the Day of the Rope comes, what are you going to do about it? Weaponry is useless without a plan of action.

Go away roach.

i am surrounded by shitskins and blacks.
im just going to stock up on food, stay inside, and lift weights. shits never going to happen though.... r-right??

It'll never happen so I don't have one.

>opportunity to animate 10/10 feet
>makes it a hammertoe

Fucking normies

Sit comfortably in my house since there aren't any niggers in my town.

cucktip :order crossbows on amazon

>plan

Sit at home drink tea and watch the world burn probably. If it even comes down to it anyway.

For a non-immediate event like this storing food and reserves shouldn't be too hard, hell even getting out of dodge should be easily managable. I'm gonna do the only rational thing, watch it play out and get comfy

In Europe the Racewar would be against Kebap, Incestroach

Hehehe he can't kill the merchant :)

Invading poland

name of qt?

Holy shit. You're right dude. Like not sure if you know this but does Mexico and hispanic countries have like smaller tanks?. Logically it makes sense right?. Smaller tanks = smaller targets?. Hispanics and Asians start doing this we'll dominate the planet.

I'm in the middle of the most cucked city in America. No amount of planning will save me in a race war.

Sounds like a Plan! Tomorrow 05.45?

>What is your plan of action for when the Race War starts?
surrender

Will never happen. See Europe.

Let us wait until the 1st September...

Take control of the food. Use it to hire more Men and take over the whole fucking City.

>Act locally think global.
Amiright?

youtu.be/L53_Nd2u9PA

You actually live IN Chicago?

You are a moron. Read the rest of my post.

No one is coming this far north to get a community of 200 armed people.

You nigger, you're going to sit back & sip tea at home while your people are fighting a war for their survival? What the hell good do your guns do if they're collecting dust?

first the race traitors have to go, liberals/antifa/self hating whites are the priority as they are the largest enemy, and while they are cucks, they are still intelligent enough to be a formidable enemy, then we give the option for nonwhites to evacuate all cities and towns and they can leave to Canada and we secure the northern border while fighting the gangs/drug lords that chose to stay behind. After that we secure towns keep all respectful white women in lock homes cleaning and cooking while we set up defenses and start to rebuild a white society

I got a corn patch growing that should realistically produce about 1200 lbs of food.
Plus over 100 laying hens.

Raiders will be met with strong resistance.
However if you bring your "work party" by next fall I might have a little food to kick your way.

Oh boy do we have a plan...

I'll bite. Start hunting parties to go into the cities. Live off suburban support while making raids into the cities. Kill everything that moves.

The Bay Area is WAY more cucked than Chicago. White people in Chicago will actually defend themselves, here in SJ they will kill themselves and their families in the name of tolerance.

Yes brother!!!

wtf you spic, im going to kill you first

Asian user here, I will join my white brothers and fight to protect our white women.

>zebulon
what did they mean by this?

Well i think i can get farmers support if i promise them no niggers haha. But yeah our best bet is using food for currency and taking control of everything important.

I like it, but we can't push all the shitskins into Canada. Canada needs to be made a purified white nation as well. As one person said, act locally think globally. I say we push them to Mexico. Not like their Army is going to be able to stand toe to toe with our militias.

Will you take onesies? What starts as a small operation could turn into the birth of a nation.

m8, you realize you won't be allowed to stay right? While you may be an honorary white, you still have to go back.

I doubt it. Smaller people are much much much harder targets, especially bullets and I doubt you'll be driving a tank. If you're bigger than me your chances of surviving are very very low.

Kill as many white people as I can.

That's the dumbest fucking thing I've read all day.
>big guy=easy target
No you fucking retdard. If you have proper training and use cover you won't get shot. Fuck you're dumb.

Sorry pal but immigration is causing EU to become like the US, not the other way around. You have been a race of mongrels for a couple decades by now. We're getting there but 72% white is a lot more than 56% :^)

t. never been in a firefight

Shoot any nigger trespassing on my property, what else should I do?

Niggers and mudslimes are ironically notoriously bad at bushcraft, I'll fight the fuckers in the woods predator style.

>proper training

No amount of training can get a 6'3, 220 lb. white dude to dodge a bullet motherfucker. Your size is your size. Any training you get will be countered by a smaller person with the same training, Therefore you're equal EXCEPT for the fact that you're giant faggot self has more area to possibly get hit.

>basing your combat knowledge on D&D rules

I don't know who to fight for. I'm hispanic but my gf is white and our son is half hispanic and half white

Just get on your water bike and cycle to Britain

Professional backstabber here.
You can hag me when it is all done if you wish.

Sounds fair, you mind if we bus over a few (white) survivors so you can put 'em to work? Rebuild society and whatnot.

OK, so you're telling me that if you had ten rounds to shoot at a flower and another ten rounds to shoot at the wall of a house you'd hit EACH the same amount of time?. If yes you're either autistic or lying. You would hit the wall of the house much more times than the flower (if you hit it at all).

>racewar
>starts

This is why we are losing. All wars aren't fought with bullets. The nogs know this. The kikes know this. The mexicans know this. While you larp on Sup Forums, they are say winning the war.

Math Quiz! How much does your family pay for 3 cupcakes?

Race mixers are not welcome here. And your Latino friends aren't going to want you either for being a traitor to your people.

You're getting the rope first Muhammad.

Organize. Every other race already has their own organizations, institutions, clubs, and advocacy groups. They already have a leg up on us. We can't wait until the day of the rope to organize & prepare.

You retarded nigger, a 6'3 220 dude with training isn't going to stand out in the open and let himself be an easy target. It doesn't matter how big you are. If you have proper training and you know how to use cover and concealment, you're going to beat the person who exposes themselves.

I'll just stay home and fap.

My guess is your son is very White. Most Mexicans have a lot of European genetic stock. He can stay. Your GF can stay. You have to go back.

>you're going to beat the person who exposes themselves.

And guess what, the larger you are the more likely you are to expose yourself. And if you hide yourself then your shelter/protection will have to be bigger. No matter what you're going to be a larger target. You still don't get it I bet t hough.

You really thing a professional soldier will stick his while body out from cover and be a tard in combat. Fucking KYS

To be the gf in op pic related

>found the faggot manlet

There will be no racewar
We the whities have lost.
There will be nothing left except cuckolding and submission to blacks, muslims and women

t. nigger who's never been in combat

I think everyone should own a gun even if it does not come down to a race war. A lot of other shit can go wrong. Super volcano, oil shortage, coal shortage, food shortage etc...

>we the whites

Hey there, Schlomo.

>What is your plan of action for when the Race War starts?
Actually starting it.

>professional soldier

FIRST OF ALL faggot, when the racewar starts most people fighting won't be "professional soldiers". They're going to be civilians who wish they thought they had a clue about what the fuck they were doing.

Secondly Are you telling me you're going to be behind a wall throughout the ENTIRE battle?.

If yes then you aren't going to do shit, If no then the second you step out you and you're bullet proof vest that barely covers your large chest and the rest of your gear becomes your cover and it ain't going to protect you from very much.

>My guess is your son is very White

Yeah. He's light skin, more than me. He can pass off as white, but can get the "muh diversity" benefits of having a Spanish last name.

no. You are done for

My house has a nice 60's era bomb shelter. I use it as a rec room but its still basically ready to go. I'd poison all the food in my house and maybe lay a trap or two then I just go chill in my bunker eat some snack cakes and wait for news of the white victory over the radio.

Laugh and enjoy it

rape and kill whities

>He can pass off as white
lol sure

maybe in united mongrels of america

You know that whites always win! Right? We always do!

Well I'm brown, but I plan to side with the whites if I can. I know the winning team when I see it.

I dream about that
I die while a pack of angry mestizos murder me and my family while trying to escape

Why can't you just join the whites? Unless all of you are going to make your move against us, we could beat the blacks. Asians will probably be on our side and we're still a majority for the next two decades or so if current projections hold. Why put yourself to that risk of losing little Hispanic manlet?

>mexico
>tanks

> not dreaming of freeclimbing the urban skyline, volunteering your services as a sniper
> not focusing your scope within your mind's eye as you target spic gang leaders, bix noods, literal commies, and the eternal shylock to ensure that the sanctuary cities tumble to the ground.
> Not being pic related

C'mon son.

fuck senpai you better. what side are you on?

You really think you have any room to talk? With all your Indians & your "cultural enrichment" from mudslimes. I'm guessing you haven't been to Toronto recently?

We may be 56% but that doesn't mean we're all mixed race rape babies.

Does the plan includes sending niggers north of Zambezi?

Octavio?

A nice one way ticket to Peru to live in a gated white community where no one likes blacks or the Indians that live there

I have a hammer.

As soon as the race war starts I will brain every single ragcunt that crosses my path.
Perfectly legally, of course, being in a war and all that.
Holy shit I canĀ“t wait.

deport everyone from south of the border

>join the whites
The antique farm equipment is an issue but their population has been stable.
You should be more concerned about the tacos.

I live in a majority white area and have an unregistered butter knife, I'll be fine

>behind a wall the entire battle
What is cover fucktard. Obviously you don't know anything about combat.

The absolute madman

>Sit at home drink tea and watch the world burn probably.

That's basically Sup Forums mentality towards everything, just sitting home smuggly while watching shit happens through the lens of their computer all while judging people and giving orders like "go outside and start shooting all non-whites lol".

I can't choose the situation in my Dreams. They are very realistic since I always die somehow.