DinDu Nuffin

Turned himself in. cnn.com/2017/05/09/us/florida-teen-arrested-pool-video/

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/05/09/us/florida-teen-arrested-pool-video/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZqNLzr7hT-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can we stop with this shit already. This black kid was just trying to throw her in the pool and have a bit of fun. He wasn't trying to fuck her up. He went down too and got hurt. Racist faggots.

Shut the fuck up Nigger cunt.
Go back to your own fuckin country.

(You)

i mean he basically tacked a 70 year old woman and dragged her dogs by their neck into a pool
its pretty ugly to watch

Around blacks . . .

Good now hang him

>tfw you will never be this mentally challenged

Who gives a fuck if he was trying to have a bit of fun? She clearly didn't want too, and they were trespassing on her fucking property. Not to mention he just tosses some random ass person in the pool, what if she can't swim? And old people, old women especially have brittle ass bones. Could have easily broken a hip or arm. My question is, why are you defending niggerish behavior?

...pick up your glock and blow their brains out.

>its ok that he hurt a frail old woman because he didnt mean to
kill yourself you fucking retard

>racist faggots
lol

another reason why the pool's closed, you dumb nigger.

fucking niggers, shes got her dogs on leads wrapped round her arms and this ape nig nog comes and slams her. typical nigger party, you would never see such stuff from white people

>Turned himself in. cnn.com/2017/05/09/us/florida-teen-arrested-pool-video/
Nog B8in

>I messed up and have to own up to it

so... wait... he didu sumpin?

>just trying to have fun
>assaulting an elderly woman and harming her dogs
>fun
fuck off nigger apologist.

if the chic was 18 i wouldnt care at all

but wtf a senior citizen, kid has no morals

Stop pretending it was about a senior citizen. The reason you care is because she was white.

He accidentally dropped her I think

most liked comment from the most leftist board of turkey

>if white americans did it to a black woman, media was calling them far nationalist hitlers

kek, i sometimes like leftists here

There is no fucking way he would be there if we didn't catch/ID him. No fucking way. He's trying to get ahead of the charges here.

of course. who else is going to care about the lives and wellbeing of white people?

Too bad he'll never go to jail. They'll suspend the sentence provided successful completetion of probation and community service. Unless he has a previous record. Of course being a nigger he might.

Also I couldn't find if this is a felony or not. The Florida statute website doesn't clearly say one way or the other.

HOLY FUCK DID NO ONE HEAR WHAT SHE JUST SAID

"THE KIDS HAVE JUST NOT EVOLVED YET, INTO WHAT YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE AS A HUMAN BEING"

Did Sup Forums get his identity right? The article lists him as "the unnamed teenager."

"""These young people are a little out of control"""

Kekkkkk

Fucking niggers she ment

Everyone knows the darkies can't swim.

He didn't turn himself in for no reason.

After Sup Forums identified that fucker, he peed himself and decided to turn himself in

I think I would probably still care if it was a sweet looking old black woman

yup me too
Libtards are so up their own arses,

He faced up to 3 years in prison. He was sentenced today to for home study.

The article never once mentions race, then recounts the nigger's explanation for what he did, then says they were "a little out of control."

CNN went shit crazy when a cop cuffed a negress doing the same shit the video showed.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZqNLzr7hT-4
Welcome famz. the crowd was calling for it all to happen.