Political taboo thread

Political taboo thread.

Which or who you can't critisize in your country because of it's illegal?

In Turkey for example Mustafa Kemal Atatürk. There is a law Saving Ataturk Law.

Note: Atatürk is the founder of Turkey.

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/05/08/student-gets-suspended-after-liking-picture-of-a-gun-on-instagram/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dont worry, sultan erdogan will fix it.

The jews
Islam
Progressivism
Liberalism

>Jews
>non-whites
>gays

Illegal to criticize these groups here

>sultan erdogan

Why can't you say anything about Brit monarchy? We are in 21th century but they still have kings and queens.

I can talk shit about the queen, USA earned that right in 1776. I can talk shit about anyone, sure there might be many butthurt people but Im not going to jail for it.

Criticizing Israel is the biggest no no in American politics.

Luckily its not illegal

The Brit monarchy has no political power

Are Christians minority in your country? Why do you give your government to jews?

>Which or who you can't critisize in your country because of it's illegal?
Holocaust denial is illegal over there.
And criticizing unions might not be illegal, but you'll block half of the country for three months if you speak lowly of them, so it might as well be.

What a stereotypical argument is this? Everybody know who sucks Elizabeth's dick.

>homosex t*rk
shoo shoo, a kysz

The Jews.

Note: Jews were Firewood.

In Greece it's literally illegal to make racist remarks. If I present pic related in public I might go to prison.

Why those Europeans and Americans has been given their countries to jews? I can't understand. In our country you can easily critize jews. Why your goverments defend jews? Aren't you Christian?

Ehhh I donno. Brb 5 mins.

>us court system has defended everything short of inciting people to do illegal/violent shit
Comfy as fuck, especially since half of our country thinks "hate speech isn't free speech."

The ruling party

They will find a way to lock you up

The Jews are successful because they're able to play on the selfish Christian "if I protect these kikes Jesus will let me into heaven" and also the generous Christian "God says to protect the 'chosen' people so it's my duty".

It's really one of the greatest tricks ever pulled.

The Christians need the Jews to build the temple. After that they need the Jews to get BTFO by Gog and Magog. Then Jesus is supposed to save the Jews at the last minute.

I hope he he just yells "psych!" From the clouds and let's them get squished.

I can't loudly say that ezan sounds disgusting and it's too fucking long.

What about Revelation 3:9? Do most christians ignore this?

King James Version (KJV)
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

None, and anyone who claims otherwise is a drama queen

Jews and their lolocaust.

The consequences might as well be a punishment.

>Jews to get BTFO by Gog and Magog.

Wait aren't Turks are Gog and Magog

It would be very silly of you to present statistics of the US from about 30 years ago to try and make a statement in Greece.

You won't go to jail because the federal government is bound by the constitution, but that doesn't stop activist groups from ruining your life if they're able to doxx you

Student gets suspended after liking picture of a gun onInstagram

nypost.com/2017/05/08/student-gets-suspended-after-liking-picture-of-a-gun-on-instagram/

That image is pretty much the stupidest thing I have ever seen lol

I bet you have never ever read a single book of adorno