Why do young women do this?

The absolute state of Gen-Z.

It's because they are all underage (gen-z). They have no world experience and think their useless undergraduate degrees bestowed some sort of great knowledge on them, when in fact it just reinforced their intellectual inferiority.

This is why the vote should be 25 and up.

Jesus, she sure as hell don't have the figure for that dress....

they want the d and are advertising it
it's like a flower, when the flower is ready to be pollinated it opens up blooming nice and wide and advertises its sex organs and pollen for all the insects to come and get

Who is that semen demon?

>Slut daughter turns out ok
>Wholesome daughter turns into raving cock queen

Rlly mks m thnk

That reminded me of a joke: how do you keep flies off the food at a barbecue? Invite some Greek birds and insist they wear miniskirts...

Ariel winter

Zak Galafanakis

the girl in the blue dress is a qt

She's super insecure because fat with mutilated fat tits. She dresses "sexy" because she feels ugly. Jesus, user, learn to woman.

she looks like an ayylmao

>girl
Lol u forgot which show this is from.

the mom is 10/10 milf

Fucking cow

That's what happens when whites and asians mix.

because the only accomplishment of women is to sell their bodies

They make Caucasians...

I don't watch shows but she looks like the least degenerate one there

It's a boy. Sorry, trans-chink.

That's not all women, just the stupid insecure ones.

That girl is just a huge, trashy skank from a trashy abusive family. The damage is already done, she's gonna OD as soon as her looks fade.

That's never happened.

was it autism?

That literally happened with the girls on the show. The girl playing the slutty daughter is pretty normal, the geeky girl turned into an instagram whore.

fuck... this is starting to piss me off

pretty much

Gen Z is not really prude and traditional, they just pretend to be. That's the cool thing now, pretending to be all pure and moral and righteous while being a total slut or total fag or queer or whatever. And Sup Forums of course circlejerks about how "LE BASED GEN Z" all the time. Idiots.

>The absolute state of Gen-z
>Entirely white.

Jesus, everyone shows up, dressed casually for some family sitcom PR.

The least popular character shows up like a Vegas show girl.

This is what happens when you allow for child emancipation.

Fuck off already Gen Zyklon is based as fuck, literal saviours of the white race.

How many guys do you think she's fucked by now? Drug addiction won't be far behind.

It's actually kind of sad, but that whore has more money than I will ever see so fuck her.

>fat little boy on hormones

why

>men wearing wrist fedoras

Gen z is still in highschool you dumb ass

How do we fix generation z Sup Forums?

>Entirely white

What did he mean by this?

They have no value outside of the offering of sex, therefore they emphasize that above all else.

Exactly

She had perfect massive tits before she ruined herself and got a breast reduction, now she is just a typical fatty with mediocre boobs.

>haters gonna h8
is this before her titty reduction?

Don't remind me about that. It was only a bit of backpain, what a selfish bitch.

>Ariel winter
she looks like a circus performer... and not a good one

Aubrey Anderson-Emmons

Those two sentences do not make sense

so the one in blue is a boy? this damn country has lost its fucking mind.

can't stand the stupid bitch, goes on and on about:
>female empowerment
>"I can dress how I want, you shouldn't slut shame me"
>I dress like this to express myself

come on, everyone knows you're a slutty attention whore, don't dress it up in feminist bullshit.

Tons of people recommended this show to me so I downloaded 5 seasons. After an episode and a half, I deleted all of it. I only hung on for that long because of Ed O'neill. That show is brutal.

No way you can have a normal family because families are fucked. That's the joke!

Fuck off

I'm pretty sure everyone but the girl in the blue dress is over 18.

That's almost always how it turns out meng.

Goody 2 shoes school girl goes nuts when no longer repressed by conservative parents, doesn't know about birth control and gets knocked up by a one night stand, moves back home with parents and raises child. Sets life back 10 years.

Wild child gets to experience life and what works for her, settles down and becomes successful in life.

So how do you properly raise a daughter?

well you don't repress your daughter
let her have boyfriends, just be picky and have a close relationship with her
repressed girls who go nuts when they're older don't typically have any relationship with their fathers other than he's controlling

show characters

Haley - the oldest daughter plays an instagram whore, but pretty chill in real life

Alex - nerd girl with no luck with men, but in real life simply exists to brand herself a fuckhole.

Didn't she cut her tits? And they're still that big jesus. Imagine how huge they would have been naturally!