At exactly what point in time did all of this transwhatever faggotry start in the west?

at exactly what point in time did all of this transwhatever faggotry start in the west?

Other urls found in this thread:

oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2017/05/portland_youth_soccer_coach_comes_out_as_transgender_to_players.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DQX7Gs6gHOg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

at least post a link you nigger.

LINK IN POO

Like two years ago?

poo in the loo pls

When being gay was no longer hip so people have to do this shit for attention.

Learn how to use the bathroom, Pajeet

Fuck off, subhuman. I would choose trannies before I would choose some poo in the river subhuman motherfucker like you.

Really adds a new meaning to cut inside man.

you really want to read this shit? be my guest

>oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2017/05/portland_youth_soccer_coach_comes_out_as_transgender_to_players.html

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DQX7Gs6gHOg

yea gay is so yesterday! It is so pathetic they have to push these manufactured viral videos.

I wonder if the gays will start getting pissed at the transgenders and they have a civil war

>implying you have a choice

you're being taken over by trannies on one end and indians on the other my fat friend

>viral

"Look at me. Look at MEEEE".

I'm really tired of all this faggotry. Coach soccer and shut the fuck up. I do not want to know what kind of a fucked up, twisted freak you are...and I want zero part of your "authencity moment" or whatever live stream video publicity stunt you want to post. Narcissism pure and simple.

when a jew named money cut of a little boys dick

>Oregon

Thank god it's not Maine.

I don't see what the jews stand to gain from this, trannies are usually """heterosexual"""

this is one of the comments on the site

>"Maybe, just maybe this coach saved a child from suicide because they are questioning his/his gender identity?"

when gay marriage was legalized in the us so the left needed a new cudgel to bludgeon people with.

castrating goyim is something that seems to be a popular thing to do amongst the jews

should be laws against this desu

I'm surprised there aren't any

10-15 years ago, I guess.
Combined effects of SJWs fnding a new frontier in trannies and the fact that men are almost universally looked down upon and women are held on a gigantic pedestal lead to a situation where more and more men who would normally be perfectly average some decades ago are pretending to be vaginakin to have at least something going for them. Most trannies are m2f because of all of this.

It would be fun to manufacture something like this and then slowly convert the army of retards that follow you because of it.
Imagine the butthurt when some Uncle Tranny with a million followers names the Jew.

Potland wasn't such a shit show when I came here five years ago. I need to move to the coast or something...

It's actually pretty damn concerning that this trannie shit is being pushed so fucking hard.

I thought that gay marriage wouldn't be a slippery slope but I'm feeling more wrong every day.

This. I swear, the Jews manufactured it out of nowhere and it just took off. The entire world has culturally appropriated Brazil's love of traps.