"Emergency Alert" Declared At Hanford Nuclear Facility In Washington, Evacuation Ordered

Serious emergency declared in #Hanford, Washington State, people are taking cover, possible nuclear leak.
DEVELOPING

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/amp/1.4106507
twitter.com/SFrameK5/status/861969233000841217
twitter.com/SkyNewsBreak/status/861993347363348480
khou.com/mb/news/local/hanford-tunnel-plutonium-uranium-extraction-plant-collapse/438145467
cbsnews.com/news/emergency-reported-hanford-nuclear-site-washington/
twitter.com/SFrameK5/status/861972826860814336
youtu.be/_EPoJCTFH8E
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/05/09/527605496/emergency-declared-at-nuclear-contaminated-site-in-washington-state
breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/05/08/exclusive-congressional-expert-north-korea-prepping-emp-warfare-aimed-u-s-homefront/
wsdot.wa.gov/aviation/WebCam/Richland.htm
king5.com/news/local/hanford/hanford-tunnel-plutonium-uranium-extraction-plant-collapse/438116235
radiationnetwork.com/index.htm
ksdk.com/news/health/tests-find-elevated-radiation-levels-in-st-louis-county-homes/437944485
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

YES!

Not happening

Nice happening with lack of proofs

cbc.ca/amp/1.4106507

Jokes on you, I no longer have hopes to give up.

twitter.com/SFrameK5/status/861969233000841217

lol no fukken way

so russia hacked the powerplant ?

FINALLY! AMERICA'S CHERNOBYL!

Like the Space Race, it took us some time to catch up. Definitely a serious leak if they're closing vents and told not to eat or drink anything.

Breaking911Verified account @Breaking911 4m4 minutes ago
More
BREAKING: Police in London arrest man 'wielding meat cleaver and targeting Jews'

if numerals will it, leak will destroy seattles mayor and politicians

>people are taking cover
>possible nuclear leak
wut?

numerals confirmed, thanks kek!

Officials detected no release of radiation and no workers were injured, said Randy Bradbury, a spokesman for the Washington state Department of Ecology.

It looks like an old chemical storage tunnel that had been buried collapsed, possibly spreading some plutonium dust around the site.

Nothing too serious. I was hoping for a reactor explosion or something.

>"IBS HABBENIG!!!!"
>it's not
Every time. kys

>Washington State,
and nothing of value was lost

>when you live on the east coast

Um, Hanford's been leaking radiation for 70 + years now.

No, The_dipshit himself, Donald Trump relaxed regulations on energy causing this nuclear meltdown.

Another disaster under the Trump regime, whats new. We told you this would happen

>when it's not happening

thats a bigger habben than the "leak" and thats to be expected these days

twitter.com/SkyNewsBreak/status/861993347363348480

They are taking cover from radiation you imbecile

khou.com/mb/news/local/hanford-tunnel-plutonium-uranium-extraction-plant-collapse/438145467

Tunnel collapsed its nothing

Here's your proof cucks

cbsnews.com/news/emergency-reported-hanford-nuclear-site-washington/

He was arrested over an hour ago.

We literally can fix this and fukushima no problem. It's just a bunch of huge faggots who want the ocean radioactive or it's totally fake. Also probably fake and gay

Bump for potential happening

>Sup Forums happening
It's not happening

for you

Tunnel collapsed.

Not happening.

Shut up, liberal faggot.

Hopefully it explodes.

BLOWOUT SOON FELLOW S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Hanford is not a power plant.

Hanford is a dep. of energy installation with several reactors for plutonium production and a reprocessing facility for plutonium extraction. It's where the plutonium for "Fat Man" was produced.
The last reactor was shut down at the end of the 80s.
They've been cleaning the site up ever since.

Hanford confirmed new location for STALKER 3. No one leaves the Tank Farms

back to /r/the_dipshit for you

Yeah it has nothing to do with Obama's lack of funding for basic repairs to damns/power plants. nah not that at all. kill yourself nigger.

Trying too hard but have a (you)

ITT: retards who can't read

>NOT A HAPPENING YOU FAGGOTS

>Highly contaminated items were stored in the tunnel that has collapsed at Hanford. @HanfordC calls this "a crisis."

twitter.com/SFrameK5/status/861972826860814336

hurr durr, they were literally there to clean up OLD radioactive elements leftover from DECADES AGO; the foreman has even stated NO ONE HURT, NO ONE IS BEING MORE EXPOSED THAN THEY ALREADY WERE

And the USSR said that everybody surrounding Chenobyl was fine and covered their shit too.

I'm in Washington. Am I going to die? Pls respond

FEAR OF NUCLEAR ENERGY IS A JEWISH SCAM!

youtu.be/_EPoJCTFH8E

STOP FALLING FOR THE HOAX. IT IS COMPLETELY SAFE TO SWIM IN A POOL OF SPENT FUEL RODS!

lurk moar faggot

I guess you won't be making cuts to the EPA after all.

>The Associated Press, citing a spokesman for the Washington state Department of Ecology, says no workers were inside the tunnel at the time of the collapse, no injuries were reported and no radiation release has been detected.

>"The Hanford Fire Department is on scene," the Department of Energy reports. "Workers in the vicinity are still being sheltered as a precaution."

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/05/09/527605496/emergency-declared-at-nuclear-contaminated-site-in-washington-state

also

breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/05/08/exclusive-congressional-expert-north-korea-prepping-emp-warfare-aimed-u-s-homefront/

Hope so.

inb4 its nothing as usual
not even going to check the news.

I live about 150 miles north east of Handford.
I should be fine, but we can hope that nuclear waste will contaminate the Columbia river, flowing directly to Portland, Oregon.
That place is cuck central.

where's the stream

I live in the area. It's spooky as shit. Really quiet. All the birds are gone.

*yawns*

im so sleepy all of the sudden lets all go to sleep nothings happening time for bedtime

the only radiation burgertards should pay attention to is the area contaminated by Rocky Flats, but no, they continue to move to Denver and build shitty housing on contaminated soil

Never.
Trust.
Officials.

Don't forget Three Mile Island.

Thanks leaf. Hope you're next

It doesn't mean a major happening. Sometimes these things leak. There was that random radiation across europe 2-3 months ago everyone thought was going to turn into a russian plant melting down or something and it just turned out to be someone processing shit leaking some vent for a day or so.

We will have to stay tuned to see what happens. Also after Fukushima constantly in the news showing what a massive fuckup costs hopefully everyone has their backup plans in order.

>I'm in Washington. Am I going to die? Pls respond

You're not going to die.
What collapsed is the railway tunnel through which the spent fuel from the reactors used to be transported to the PUREX plant for reprocessing (pic related).
It doesn't contain spent fuel or anything highly radioactive but it is apparently used to store radioactive garbage and is pretty contaminated.
So the dust that was produced might have been contaminated but that's not a threat for people outside hanford.

>STALKER: Shadow of Hanford
Nah it wouldn't work

>implying

wsdot.wa.gov/aviation/WebCam/Richland.htm

POST LINKS YOU NIGGER

king5.com/news/local/hanford/hanford-tunnel-plutonium-uranium-extraction-plant-collapse/438116235

me too fuck Canada.

How is this political?

Washington voted against Trump.

Hey everybody, did the news get around
About a guy named Butcher Pete?
Oh, Pete just flew into this town
And he's choppin' up all the women's meat!

IT'S HAPPENING

better have your iodine pills to protect your thyroid.

Get in a car and run.

So what's the appropriate board?

He's choppin' up all the Jews meat!

>>/news/

YES!

The plant is about 10-15 miles away from the Columbia River, dumbass

for news?
/news/ maybe?

Fuck off.

I glimpsed at this pic and thought " whys is a rebel pilot hanging out with one of the expendable marines from halo?"

Just asked my dad about this, he works for waste management and works with contaminated sites like this and has experience with hanford.
I think hes just trying to spook me

even had the mayday parade in Kiev

>what is 3 mile island

>what is 3 mile island
literally nothing

That's because the birds already died from the radiation.

>meltdown
How about you learn to read before you talk about nuclear safety

the waste is itself so well protected, it's nothing

OH SHIT IT'S REAL!!!

Don't know about Washington but St. Louis County is reading 99 on Radiation Map
radiationnetwork.com/index.htm
Also this
ksdk.com/news/health/tests-find-elevated-radiation-levels-in-st-louis-county-homes/437944485

99 what? apples?

tunnel full of hot nuclear fuel being transported from one spot to another fell in on itself. LOL get fucked washington libshits.

99CPM alert at 100CPM

>New Energy Secretary Rick Perry Says He’s Committed to Prioritizing the rescue of the missing firefighters who went missing inside the Tank Farms.

It is a ticking time bomb now. Helium gas is going to be released from the plutonium as it decays. The pressure will cause the containers to burst eventually.

cpm level is spiking between 20 and 24 in Washington, not bad yet

1000 tonight

jeez-la-weez, this is going to be bad, isn't it?