Sup Forums is an echo chamber

>Sup Forums is an echo chamber

What do they mean by this? In my 10 years of internet I don't think I've ever known a community with as much contention and shit-flinging as this one

The liberals are an echo chamber and they psychologically project what they are guilt of, onto others.

According to some faggots having one more common opinion at all means it's an echo chamber, especially if that opinion is one you disagree with personally.

I just really hate niggers.

They're just trying to culturally appropriate our insults, like "snowflake" and "cuck"

It's pretty much just shills acknowledging that they're paid to be here/not actually part of the community, just here to disrupt it.

They think everyone here is evil cause they never saw a different opinion. They cant believe people dont have an iPhone or watch youtube or hollywood.

It's code for "they don't agree with the leftist, liberal consensus." Just people because who use critical thinking skills tend to arrive to similar conclusions, it doesn't mean they're echoing.

same

/thread

>44
>dubs
>Double 44 is 88

It's like pottery

They mean Sup Forums is an ((())) chamber.

It's only an echo chamber if everyone repeats the same stuff. Even the flood of shills and their stupid ideas helps make this NOT an echo chamber, but a discussion of many different ideas and inputs. Just because the board leans one way or another doesn't make it an echo chamber because dissenting comments can get the same amount of views/attention.

this

Yeah Sup Forums can't be an echo chamber since most of this board is hell bent on disagreeing with each other just for the fucking sake of it.

The way I see it, if you were to voice your true feelings in public, you would be shut down by the liberal free-speech police. If you were to try to have an open and honest discussion about illegal immigration, problems plagueing the black community, or whatever, and point out the problems, they would call you racist and tell you that you shouldn't have those opinions. The anonymous nature of Sup Forums allows people to say what they really think. And that is a powerful thing. Political correctness is a tool the elite use to stop people from telling the truth.

>I've been here a decade
But
>it's an echo chamber

Sounds like a personal problem. Usually if I don't like something I don't ingest in for a decade. Most likely you open threads that are echo chambers. Every thread I open has numerous people disagreeing. Most likely this thread is for you to displace your shitty beliefs on a board of peace. No one has kept you here, faggot. You're the only one to blame.

We spend so much time yelling at each other, that the insults and contrarian opinions start to look like each other.

Ironically this creates a multicultural board full of hate.

Work on your reading skills faggot

>They're just trying to culturally appropriate our insults, like "snowflake" and "cuck"

they can't even use it right.
They use snowflake as a synonym for fragility. It has NEVER meant that.
Snowflakes are unique. We make fuck of leftist for being "special little snowflakes".

If they wanted to make us seem fragile, they should have called us Porcelain Nazis, or Glass Fascists, or Dandelions. Zero originality.

Because Sup Forums actually argues and there's no point in virtue signaling since we're anons. We don't get up votes and we have no moral obligations. Sup Forums easily targets shit arguments and denounces them or doesn't pay attention to them or recognizes it as shitty bait. If you want to actually debate here you must put up a good argument or you're only going to get shitpost replies from what I've learned. This is the most critical and aggressive Internet forum I've ever been part of and that's why I keep coming back.

>What do they mean by this?

What they actually mean? ABOOBLOOHOO URE POO PANTS

It's about that intellectual level. People come here every single day to shit on us, we have 24/7 slide threads and lefty whiners in all threads. There's no effective moderation and no way for the community to hide or downvote or ban dissent.

There's no way Sup Forums can be an echo chamber and as long as it's popular there will always be more newfag scum than regular posters.

Sup Forums isnt an echo chamber, /ptg/ is though

I totally agree you crooked toothed Brit piece of shit.

>Porcelain Nazis
Porcelain is white, beautiful and has many practical uses. I would be proud to be a porcelain nazi.

More like a gas chamber lmao xD

>I don't think I've ever known a community with as much contention and shit-flinging as this one
try starting a thread with anything even remotely negative about trump and watch 50 different anons accuse you of being a shill

This, t_d is not our enclave on reddit, /ptg/ is their enclave here.

Gas the awoo posters, board war now

xD

>Mohammad whines that this place is an echo chamber, yet he's still here.
No, I'm sure that's what you said, Mohammad. Possibly the problem is you can't express yourself due to your over suppressed homosexuality. Anyway it's the same solution, just leave you worthless shit monkey. You obviously have nothing to contribute but negativity.

Your 10 years of internet consists of Reddit, you faggot

He's saying it's not an echo chamber you fucking mong.

It's just typically "n-no u!" bullshit that makes people think they're being clever.

Echo chamber refers to places that ban wrongthink so that the only opinions its users hear are the ones that are already approved. Places like Reddit are perfect examples of this, because you get instantly banned (or downvoted, which will hide your posts) if you don't toe the liberal progressive line.

Sup Forums is the exact opposite. There's no reputation. Each post stands on its own. There is very minimal moderation. It's the exact opposite of an echochamber. It's a chaotic crucible of different ideas and shit-flinging where the better ideas end up surviving and propagating.

Leftists like to take words that describe them like "safe space" and "snow flake" and hurl them at people that disagree with them.

They don't understand the words, only power, and this is an attempt to get under people's skin

>The liberals are an echo chamber and they psychologically project what they are guilt of, onto others.

This
/thread

>These responses

How can you autists think this is not an echo chamber?

>pol is an echo chamber

Haha what the fuck. Which dumb ass came up with this idea? If there's any place on the Internet where you need to defend your point, it's Sup Forums.

The only two subjects on this board that are not up for debate are niggers and jews and rightly so.

fpbp

The scary part is you can site countless examples of this and they just won't fucking have it.... this cognitive-dissonance thing is way to real.

"echo chambers" are places you can't get banned for speaking your mind.

Every one of these threads has a faggot like you to make the counterpoint. See? Not an echo chamber.

You haven't been banned.

...and no having every single one of your arguments fundamentally destroyed by logic and reason does not count as a ban.

I think you have that backwards. In an echo chamber, if you speak your mind instead of parroting, you get punished.

It is definitely an echo-chamber since the vast majority of the population tries as hard as possible to fit in with whatever the hivemind is and the only points of contention are who to be most bigoted against and any dissenting voices are usually trolling or ironic like le communist generals.

However due to how pathetic and stupid human beings this is as good as it gets on the internet since you will simply be banned on sight for posting opinions that differ too much from the majority on other websites.

Modeled after your mother's cunt.

This guy gets it.

Biggest retard in the thread award goes to (you)

kinda rare

horsecock dildo

I like the way the world is going

Being proven wrong is not punishment.

You don't get banned here for having a differing opinion, where as the place you come from having the wrong opinion is an automatic ban, and don't act like that doesn't happen you devious liar sack of shit.

It means they can't handle the bants.

This is a board of peace.

shitlibs can only express their politics through movies & books

Reddit is echo chamber since you can pretty much gang rape anything you don't like until it's hidden. If you post here the thread is bumped, and people reading through can see what you said.

Leftist politics can only survive where there is censorship because right wing politics and culture are much more powerful and stand on their own.

>porcalain nazi
that sounds beautiful

Yet almost everyone here agrees with each other. This thread is a huge circlejerk. Calm down, you queer.

>...and no having every single one of your arguments fundamentally destroyed by logic and reason does not count as a ban

I never said it does, calm the snark. Most people in this thread are jerking each other off, I never said you get banned for having a different opinion here, but most people here agree with each other and then circlejerk about it. That's Sup Forums. I don't mind if it's about racial politics and such, but we need to be honest about it.