Japanese birth rate is going up

Thanks, Abe

What does this mean in the long run? Is Japan saved?

Kinda worthless until the individual people stop having shitty daily lives.

Needs to get a lot higher than this.

It's almost as if birth rates like all other phenomenon in our natural world fluctuate and go through cycles of boom and depression.

It's almost as if we don't need to import millions of welfare leech sandniggers to "help our ecnonomy".

>says the spic

Even the poorest in Japan are financially better of than the top 10% of spics in Mexico. They also don't have to live in fear of violence ever like you monkeys do with your cartels.

They need to increase it to 2.1 plus

what about death rates?

Why? Japan is over-crowded as it is. Why is it so important that the birthrate is above replacement level?

This. Japan just needs to avoid falling for the immigration meme, and they'll be fine.

Thanks Abe

Because jobs will go to another countries.

Countries with more natural resources and cheaper labour

Japanese people hate so much living on Japan that they kill themselves. To be fair, a bunch of those suicides are actually murders from the yakuza but the police prefer to archive them as suicide because the yakuzas have a friendship with the far right.

Massive debt. It´s not sustainable in the long run. Also you can´t get cultural revival without younger people

One problem at a time, hombre.

(True fact: I wrote that before seeing your flag. You must somehow talk like a Mexican.)

I'm surprised his anime propaganda is working.

Jobs that will be automated over the next few decades. Japan doesn't need more people.

I heard years ago that Japan bought lands on Africa. I wonder if it's true. China is recolonizing Africa and they won't like competition, especially from Japan.

Thank you, based Abe
Proof that you don't have to let 3rd world shitskins into your country to stop population decline, just let the population stabilize on its own.

That'll happen no matter what my chimpanzee friend.
Less younger people! = no younger people.

All the things that can happen when a nationalist is in power instead of a globalist.
Can you imagine if Japan had a social democrat as leader? They would be half black/muslim by now.

They can't keep going with more than replacement rate though.

>(USER WAS ARRESTED FOR THIS POST)

Frankly, after USA implodes nothing will stop Japan from invading third world nations. Maybe Brazil could be the first because it has the biggest Japanese colony in the world. Invading Asia could be a problem for China and the Nanking trauma

Yep. Same thing happens in the nature. Population growth declines when the carrying capacity of the environment is reached only to increase when the subsequent population decline frees up resources.

I'm sure (((they))) know this and will flood Europe to keep resources scarce thereby preventing any resurgence in the native population.

no gaijin waito piggu go homu! pic related its always hafus of western men and japanese women who want to destroy japan from the inside and out

But I wasn't talking, I wrote.

Money ain't everything. I'd rather live as I do now, than to work 12 hours a day for 6 days a week from age 20 to the day I die.

I'd much rather live with my family and actually raise my kids instead.

based abe. Get it up to beyond 2 though.

Arrested? Merkel would put me into a prison camp if she could get away with it.

>Japanese people hate so much living on Japan that they kill themselves

This is a meme. Their suicide rate is 18 per 100,000, thats less than 0.0001%.

That means 99.999% of Japanese don't kill themselves.

A homeless japanese person is more civilized than you spic.

if it's not more than 2.25 ( the .25 is the extra needed, cuz some ppl die before procreate 2 times ), japan is still vanishing :c

Bullshit

When the Shoa becomes real...

Huh?

I don't care about Japan. You're still non-white. As far as I'm concerned, your bad birth rate is good.

Although you're by far the best of the Asian continent.