ISIS propaganda video shows beheading of Russian soldier in Syria

rudaw.net/mobile/english/middleeast/syria/09052017

archive.is/AnI5z

Putin's gonna be pissed. I wonder who else will be pissed. And when is Syria going to kickstart World War III, goddammit?

Other urls found in this thread:

thehornnews.com/chilling-kgb-horrified-radical-islam/
articles.latimes.com/1986-01-07/news/mn-13892_1_soviets
theync.com/new-decapitation-isis.htm
english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-east/2017/05/09/ISIS-releases-beheading-video-of-Russian-intelligence-officer-in-Syria.html
bestgore.com/beheading/the-bankrupt-beheading-allege-russia-officer-isis/
reuters.com/article/us-russia-mosque-idUSKCN0RN1UD20150923
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metrojet_Flight_9268
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_Cathedral_Mosque
aftonbladet.se/senastenytt/ttnyheter/utrikes/article24827648.ab
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ф

Is there version?
I realize what showing a dickhead publicly is obscene, but I just hate JAP pixelation, right

The Soldier was Putin his place, and now they'll be Russian to a fight

f

KEK

>Putin's gonna be pissed. I wonder who else will be pissed. And when is Syria going to kickstart World War III
>Russia has not yet officially confirmed the accuracy of the video.
No way, mate.
Pidorashka will deny the very existence of that moskal.

1/10

He didn't even scream CYKA BLYAT nor CHEEKI BREEKI

Remember what Ivan did when their guys were kidnapped in Beirut? Bagged family members of those associated with the kidnappers and sent them back over time in small pieces - castrated them to begin with. Hezbollah didn't fuck with vanya again. Putin needs to let his FSB and spetsnaz boys off the leash again.

F

>Putin's gonna be pissed.
Didn't the ruskies take out the family of some sandniggers in Beirut?

Ф

Got first Pidorashka in denial
WE NEED A VIDEO DAMN IT

Link to sauce?

Is that a Bear Grylls knife ?

look you up yourself you lazy fat fuck

>russian
Probably
>soldier
nop
>muslim russian
yep

You can search for 'hezbollah kidnapping kgb' loads of articles from various sources. One here

thehornnews.com/chilling-kgb-horrified-radical-islam/

articles.latimes.com/1986-01-07/news/mn-13892_1_soviets

GIB VIDEO

Go on theync.com they have an uncensored version on the first page, can and ruskibros translate what they said?

The Beheading is pretty savage, he's like stabbing the side of his neck instead of slitting the throat

S

Here's link fags

>The Beheading is pretty savage, he's like stabbing the side of his neck instead of slitting the throat
dagestan style?

Exactly like that mate

100%

Why did he allow himself to be taken alive? That one Russian bro called in an airstrike on himself but this guy just gives up?

Deep state runs ISIS, now I'm convinced. I really hope Trump can defeat these (((islamist))) and save the west and thus the world.

I took a picture once, too.

Let me see...

First of all proper link is
english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-east/2017/05/09/ISIS-releases-beheading-video-of-Russian-intelligence-officer-in-Syria.html

Putin/Russia won't do shit.

DOBREESHEE
SKAZSHEE EAGEEL KROOTA
bestgore.com/beheading/the-bankrupt-beheading-allege-russia-officer-isis/

Do we have the autist power to work out the location by looking at the colour change on the desert floor.

Israel needs to be careful. Putin might use Bibi as a cockholster for this.

>bestgore.com/beheading/the-bankrupt-beheading-allege-russia-officer-isis/

blyet

That's just your daily reminder that Muhammadans are bloodthirsty deviants that fetishize murder and beheading.

whats wrong with her cock?

I get so happy when Slavshits get put in their place. I would love to see Chechens weaned off the Kremlin welfare tit and start blowing shit up again. Glorious

Okay, that Moskal addresses to mothers and other wymmin to not send Pidorashkas against I.S.
Then he says (HERE WE ARE!) Ruskie are denied his very existence when I.S. prompted an exchange

Cringing here lads. Are your lives that pathetic that you need to be led by a Stronk Huwhite Slavshit? Fuck off back to The Dawnald.

ahah nice, fuck FSB!

Too bad, so sad.

F

Not wanting to see isisniggers cut to pieces by the FSB.

user, I...

first they spy, now its soldier?

This one would need TWO LEASHES

Putin needs muslims to stay in power, won't do shit. If Putin would be an honest Christian, I'd become a Russian myself, as Europe is so fucked already. But Russia becomes a muslim country itself.

CYKA BLYAT

>can and ruskibros translate what they said?
Quick rough translation.

Rus: I wanna address the Russian people. Mothers, fathers and wives whose sons fight against the islamic state. You should know that the government sends them to fight in a war which they've already lost. I call the mothers whose sons are fighting the islamic state. Stop your sons, stop them while its not too late yet, while they still make you happy, while you haven't received a zink casket (in the best outcome) but most likely just a letter. I'm a living example. The islamic state offered the government to save me, but the govenment said I'm not a citizen. In the end I wanna address the secret agents working on the territory of the islamic state. Stop, stop untill it's not too late. Run before IS gets you, the gates are still open for you or else you will be in my shoes and your president will say that you are not his citizen.

Mudslime: Lords help to our state is more than obvious. One of the ways its shown is how spys are being caught by mujahedin. Today we have a big fish, a FSB agent who taught he will not be abandoned in case of being captured. Nevertheless he will lose his head now same as hundreds of Russian soldiers and mercenaries. Russian soldiers and people should think is it worth even looking in our direction and get entangled it this war. This war is draining your resources and you are witnessing it. We will fight for this religion. As a revenge for you bombs and every killed mudslime.
["soon very soon" nasheed playing]
Mudslime: Blood for blood destruction for destruction.

the whole thing is fake so the little details arent important. tomorrow it will be Russian tourist

Fake News . Russian's dont Die when you cut their head's off.

No, tomorrow Russian TV will report that he was fired two weeks ago

so as I was checking out this story, of course I end up on Rita Katz's twitter where I see her new article

>WAKE UP
ISIS Hunter: Time to Wake Up to the White Nationalist Terror Threat

>Rita Katz has been tracking jihadist radicals for nearly two decades. She says an equally grave threat is being largely ignored: the rise of white nationalist extremism.

lol stupid

Yeah because they've been so much more violent than antifa and leftist rioters/BLM rioters, etc..
Propaganda from a racist, idiot cunt.

FUCKING STUPID CAPTCHA MADE ME DO 4 DIFFERENT STUPIDASS MOTHERFUCKING TIMES. SUCK MY FUCKING COCK, CAPTCHA.

not bad

rip shitskins
all things considered they've had a pretty good run

putin will put up 3 more new mega mosques in Moscow in honour of this killing, i'll bet

you're all fucking idiots if you think putin is gonna RIP ISLAM hahaha fucking larpers

governments do fuck all when a civilian get's caught like this

well, nothing or use it as some kind of publicity stunt to send a "CLEAR AND STRONG MESSAGE TO ISIL if if if if if "

this

>dead Russians

I fail to observe the dilema

lol, thats some next lvl delusion

that was my point dummy. Rita Katz pushing the
White Nationalist Terror Threat that doesn't exist.

>bestgore
ofc, thanks

so strong
muh based putin

he's gonna crush islam now!

>talks about Putin

>posts mosque built in 1905

Yes, Putin is based, no he is not going to crush islam.

reuters.com/article/us-russia-mosque-idUSKCN0RN1UD20150923

built in 2015

are you all this dumb? 1905?

>executing vatnik in comfy Gorka
fuck that triggers my autism
Ф

so Trump has approved delivering weapons to SDF, huh

>he doesnt realize Trump is the embodiment of the deep state

Ф

>Putin's gonna be pissed.
He is going to do nothing. Like the time ISIS bombed a airliner full of russians. Confused? When did that happen? If it happened we sure had heard about it? No, because this board is a filterbubble run by russian shills.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metrojet_Flight_9268
>On 17 November 2015, the Russian security service chief Alexander Bortnikov announced that their investigation had concluded that a "terror act" brought down Metrojet Flight 9268 after traces of explosives were found in the wreckage.

>In the same month Russian Defense Minister Sergey Shoygu announced that the Sinai branch of ISIL was responsible for downing of the flight.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_Cathedral_Mosque

Built in 1904, restored in 2015.

And tell me, Sadiq, how many mosques are there in London? I am really curious because in MUSLIM INFESTED SHARIAH CONTROLLED Moscow, there is 4 mosques.

Four mosques for 1.5 millions. Thats why they flood streets on their holidays - they have no other place to pray.

>nuke.jpg syria

who was more based: the soviet union or nazi germany

>please have patience with me, i have autism
As you didnt exactly knew what he ment, also the manditory whataboutism is pathetic as ever.

Wasn't anything to do with Hezbollah at all the Jerusalem Post transformed the story to fit their narrative. It was Israeli backed militias. The story is risible. Iran was mad because their allies were attacking the very people the supposed attackers sell weapons to. Israel tried to kill John Gunther Dean and totally fucked it up. Fuck off Jew.

Why the censor though?

The Jews also blame Hezbollah for the USMC barrack bombing when they did not even exist. Jew 101.

Webm anyone?

Jews Jewing Jewingly.

So long Ivan, maybe you'll think twice about getting involved in places you don't belong.

>when is Syria going to kickstart World War III, goddammit?
never. its just a proxy war.

american backed forces like israel act like faggots. russia backs syria as iran backs syria. turkey is a traitor who switched sides because of promises of becoming a EU nation and as such wont survive this ordeal because nobody can trust a traitor

Anglos on damage control.

They'll never understand.

The eternal Ivan will not stand for this.

Putin is simply not retarded like the 'muricans.

I'm curious if Russia will ally with the west or the sand niggers

>implying the west isn't on the same side with sandniggers

Look! Pidorashka in Denial

t. would call america weak the second they would do the same

aftonbladet.se/senastenytt/ttnyheter/utrikes/article24827648.ab

>The terrorist group Islamic State (IS) has released a video showing the beheading of an employee in the Russian secret service FSB. However, according to the Russian Department of Defense, it is not correct.

>"All the Russian military forces in Syria are alive and well," said the authority, adding that IS spreading false information.

FAKE NEWS
even ISIS is doing it

wow a double header....me and my wife have one of those.

I'm lazybut you can extract it from here

> Putin's gonna be pissed. I wonder who else will be pissed. And when is Syria going to kickstart World War III, goddammit?

p-p-putins mad now!! watch what hes gunna do guise!! he will show them!!

shut the fuck up. you wanna play war in the mid east and think you can sort out tribal differences this is the shit that happens

Go read the thread once again, you liberal faggot

the east german rape babys stick out like sore thumbs.

what did he do when his planes go shot down? what did he do when his guy got merkd on international television in turkey?

e-generals are so funny

yea, youre on the side of a lone alawite because its the typical case of the delusional russia. shit resources and mobility but wanna jam up syria because you cant do shit anymore

(((Katz)))

Calm down Ahmed, no your "religion" won't win.

>Hey guys, I urge you to surrender to IS. Otherwise, like me, they might behead you for surrendering.

If you defeat jihadists they win!!

s