Officials: Trump Approves Plan to Arm Syrian Kurds

Is Trump going to be a better Obama than Obama?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ulsloBRDFzA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Roaches on suicide watch

yessssssssssss

>surely this time arming the opposition will work
>12 D chess

You know what? Kurds aren't so bad. Sure, they're Muslim Communists, but whatever fuck it. They fight ISIS and trigger Turkey.

At least kurds aren't wahabiists like the niggers Obama was aiding. They'll probably want to split Syria, though

around k*rds, never relax...

syria is fucked but it's more fucked under Isis's control than the kurd's or assad.

>surely arming terrorists will work THIS time

>Kurdgoyim
They're pretty much the future jewish buffer state in the ME.
They should've fighting to become part of Iran, not create a autistic nation-state in the middle of ME

>in b4 the collateral damage to this action is the collapse of Turkey
>in b4 fucktards here think the collapse of Roachistan is a good thing
Turkey like Libya is a stopper on unlimited hordes of shitskins flooding Europe

Gaddafi warned us, that with him gone, all of Africa would pour across the Med, and he was right.

Blowing up Turkey would be just as bad, if not worse, and that's what arming the Kurds will get you.

Stop intervening in Middle East conflicts.
It never works.

Don't fuck up Trump. Remember every other time the U.S tried this stupid shit?

>Syrian kurds
Turks are allies, Trump wouldn't support the kurds there

If it fails then its only because of the last administration and not Trump!

>kurds are the same as wasabist

>get tired of arming islamic fundamentalists
>start arming islamic communists instead
bery good 5/5

Arming the Kurds is the least shitty option of nothing but shitty options.

>These shitskin terrorists are better and more virtuous than those other shitskin terrorists

They're communists. Google YPG. They're as ruthless as any Sunni jihadi, tribal or mercenary.

The leaders are unironicaly feminist communists, but the average kurds is just another fanatic muslim

If you look into Turkey, the most religious areas are the ones populated with kurds

Or, we could, yknow, not topple another middle eastern despot because ISIS is just going to take it over and shit everything up even more.

What about stay away from the region?

you know there is always the option of saying "fuck the Middle East, not my problem"

You know... that whole America First thing.
Feel like I've heard it somewhere before.

implying arming some goatfuckers is actually gonna cause turkey to collapse

The Kurds aren't Islamists.

Rojava is a fucking meme. The only good commie is a dead one- kurds included. Grey Wolves 4lyfe

Turkey almost collapsed last year and nobody even did anything to cause it, you guys are just like that because Turkey is part of the Middle East (and never, ever a part of Europe)

this

If Turkey collapses, Greece can retake Constantinople.

t. Turk

The Kurds don't want to topple Assad, they want their own sovereign state.

That's fine. The river will likely form their natural border with Syria. If they're smart, they'll team up with Syria to landgrab Turkey once the inevitable conflict happens.

Turkey is on the brink of collapsing, that is true, it has been like this for a long time now. No thanks to some goatfuckers though i am restating my point.

It's the shitty government thats causing the collapse.

Yet, who gives a shit i'm moving out of this shithole so, cheers

Syria, Kurdistan, and a newly empowered Greece can do that (only if they get off their lazy gyro eating asses and do some of the fighting).

>i'm moving out of this shithole
Aren't you the ambitious one?

Come to Canada, it's great

youtube.com/watch?v=ulsloBRDFzA

My cousing lives in Canada, so, maybe.

But i'm thinking about moving to south korea as an English teacher after getting my tesol/celta certificate

>cousing

kill me

I hope Kurds genocide as many Turks as possible. Fuck roaches.

looks like GunRunner McCain gets to sell some more weapons.

Destablization Project; CodeName: Israel First going live!

South Korea is a damned good choice user

one can hope

>If they're smart
They are not.

>turkey collapses
>haha xD roaches btfo
>100 million shitskins next to europe all come here as refugees

nice fantasy though autists, turkey is far stronger than some goat fucker communists

>its a (((america))) funds the "freedom fighters" episode again

hmm where have i seen this episode before, anyone still supporting trump is a retard who needs to go back to /r/the_donald

well because of your muslims brothers soon everyone gone be pissed at muslims the hate raises every day even libs are starting to hate muslims because they remind them of the far rights
you better become atheist or christian
or you may end up with coupon for free shower.

oh boy, i'd love to assimilate my shitty genes between those thighs

He would be a better Obama if he bombed the kurds, gave money and guns to al qaeda, and supported the downfall of one of the only secular regimes left in the muslim shithole of a region that is the middle east. Instead, Trump is arming the Kurds who are de facto allied with Assad against ISIS and al Qaeda.

Ally my ass. Erdogan deserves everything coming to him.

yellow kankle hnnnnggg x

>Greece
There aren't any Greeks left, bro

They aren't fighting to overthrow the Syrian government. They barely fight Assad's forces at all, in fact.

They've always said they dint want a split, just federalization. Which makes sense, becuase Turkey would immediatley attack an independent Kurdish nation, but would never go to war with all of Syria.

I don't believe in anything, but the stupid procedure in turkey is to put islam in every newborns id card.

i think i'm going to convert to chirstianity if that would help me getting out of here somehow

Hey, don't worry so much about your genes, user. Turkey is a shithole but at least you're not an Arab. Chin up an enjoy pleasuring thick Asian Christian girls once you convert.

Can't help it m8, I got that yellow fever

>My cousing lives in Canada
Is his name Larry Appleton?

Shut you dumb nigger, take a look at liveuamap, theres a timeline there and you can go back and look how the war progressed over the years, the kurds are consistently the best fighters in this war and they have been the greatest faction when it comes to fighting ISIS.

NOOOOOOOOO YOU STUPID GOYIM.

WE NEED ISIS TO DEFEND ISRAEL!

>Turkey is part of the Middle East (and never, ever a part of Europe)
>and never, ever a part of Europe
GOD DAMN RIGHT

yeah arm the kurds so they can massacre the last of the assyrians AND be a pain in the syrian government's ass DURRRR

I'm 70ish % white, it's just the part of the meme that i want to get rid of my genes.

But i was serious about assimilating myself though

pic related

By funding counter-terrorist groups?

Turks BTFO. First step to retaking Constantinople

Erdog on suicide watch

yeh readed about that .
>islam the fastes growing religion
>once in islam you cant leave islam
at least in turkey you can convert , in most Islamic country's even if they have Christians and tolerate them is forbidden to convert ,even if you say your atheist you still have muslim in your id top keks

>I'm 70ish % white
30% Turkic?

>i was serious about assimilating
If your goal is to assimilate, I'd say you should come to Canada. I think you will find it much easier to assimilate to our ways than South Korean ways, and we have plenty of Asian girls here too thanks to China.

Yeah

Ancient greeks were pale, blonde and blue eyed

actually meant my skin color was whitish.

I was considering south korea bc of high salary for english teaching though.

care to elaborate how it's easier to assimilate myself in canada?

also i don't think i'll be able to teach english in canada with tesol/celta since English is mother tongue for a big part of Canada i suppose? Correct me if i'm wrong, don't have much knowledge about it.

Bunch of cunts mate, just let me out of this country then nuke it, kill it with fire, whatever you want

my buddy is a marine and says all of the kurds want kurdistan

>actually meant my skin color was whitish.
So you're 100% Turk?

>I was considering south korea bc of high salary for english teaching though.
Well, high salary is an important thing.

>care to elaborate how it's easier to assimilate myself in canada?
We all speak English and our culture is more similar to yours than Korean culture is. We are also much more laid-back in terms of social taboos.

>also i don't think i'll be able to teach english in canada with tesol/celta since English is mother tongue for a big part of Canada i suppose? Correct me if i'm wrong, don't have much knowledge about it.
Correct, although it's possible you could teach other immigrants here I guess, not sure how that works.

>So you're 100% Turk?

this, as a whole, is a big misconception, let me explain.

Nobody, not a single person in Turkey is 100% Turkish, it's a mixture of a lot of different shitty races, one of the most dominant being arabs. So yeah, that wasn't actually an explanation, but you should get my point.

>We all speak English and our culture is more similar to yours than Korean culture is

Yes, in fact this makes me butthurt and i actually really want to move in to Canada, yet, i don't know how would i make a living there.

>Turk shit living in culture and society that requires you to work hard
good luck, try not to kill yourself

I do love overgeneralization also user, believe me i do, but you're a cunt for not reading other posts.

Also, Finland is one of the countries i'm considering.

So all the "Turkic" countries are actually just even MORE Arab countries?

You're blowing my mind in a bad way user...

>i actually really want to move in to Canada, yet, i don't know how would i make a living there.
Another reason it would be easier to assimilate here than in South Korea is that Canadian people are generally more used to Turks than Korean people are.

As for how to make a living here, there are a lot of options, we have a shortage of labour.

which would mean they would have to steal syrian land...

Turkey is the most arab influenced Turkic country, influenced so much that we don't actually have an identity to cling to. Real Turkic people are Kazakhs kyrgyzs and such.

Beginning with the Ottoman empire, we became more and more mixed with both shitty and superior races, then came islam, slaughtering Ottomans to dictate their religion onto us. And here we are.

>Another reason it would be easier to assimilate here than in South Korea is that Canadian people are generally more used to Turks than Korean people are.

most likely it would be easier for me, you've actually changed my mind a lot, might consider trying my luck with canada before any other country

and then they start fucking with the US just like:
>the taliban
>ISIS

Stop creating monsters to fight monsters.

Which isn't telling the government.

Just stay in your own country, i can talk for most of Europe, we all fking hate your country and its citizans.

If we continue to be the only reason they exist, that seems unlikely.

>we became more and more mixed
>then came islam
>here we are
Jeez. This history lesson really makes me think.

>might consider trying my luck with canada before any other country
Good luck user!

>we all fking hate your country and its citizans.

I can't fucking blame you, and i can't fucking ask you not to overgeneralize, but don't overgeneralize. None of us have chosen where to born in the first fucking place. As i said earlier on my posts -if you've read them- i will try my best to assimilate myself. You would want the same, anyone with common fucking sense would want it.

Thanks man, you too

Well not everyone thinks the way you do (to bad tho) Most Turks even voted in favour of getting a president even tho they never ever set foot in Turkey. Get why you want to leave that place.

ROACHES BTFO

bonus question:
did Trump understand that angle of the issue? because the roaches already think the US is building up for a proxy war against them, in spite of the whole NATO thing

how could anyone defend trump after any of the neocon warmongering hes done?

Sure as a long-term goal, maybe... But not right now, Turkey would launch a full invasion and annex it. Its difficult to fight a war in that area becuase everything is flat and empty and the Turks have an air force.

>everything is flat and empty
I thought it was mountaineous, at least turkish kurdistan

FUCK TRUMP FUCK HIMMMM MY RELATIVES ARE ASSYRIAN AND THE KURDS ARE STARTING TO ATTACK THEM YOUR LETTING NASTY IRANIANS KILL MY RELATIVES, FUCCCJKMK TRUMP I FUCKING HATE ALL OF YOU TOO YOU NEVER THINK

The problem with arming a theoretical Kurdistan is that even in the best case Scenario, it becomes Israel 2.0. A make believe country that claims territory in all its neighbors that only exists thanks to US support.

I'm glad roaches are being BTFO.

>Turks are allies, Trump wouldn't support the kurds there

Ex-allies. It's a marriage in separation.

Erdogan wants to turn Turkey into the Second Ottoman Empire and that means a lot of conflict of interest with USA.

Also, Erdogan is very cozy with Putin and China now.

Kurds are good guys. They're basically DON'T TREAD ON MEs of the Middle East. And they are more indo-european.

Until they get mad and start flying planes into buildings and running over children in vans.

>Autistic americlaps dont understand anything

Theyre communists you fucking retard.

Calm down, turbo. Some Kurdish factions are communist but they are not expansionist and wish to convert the entire world to Communism. They care about their tribe and being left alone.

Commie detected

Does this mean antifa will be supporting Trump now?

>Turkey like Libya is a stopper on unlimited hordes of shitskins flooding Europe
Completely false. Turkey is openly invading Europe for Erdogan's caliphate.

they are any turk so they are OK in my book.

>Turkey almost collapsed last year
No.

How can we save anzu?