GERMAN SOLDIERS PLANNED TO KILL POLITICIANS

archive.is/6OWLB

So, this is a big thing in Germany and German media atm. Every day something new is revealed in the media about these soldiers.

>be german wehraboo soldier
>plan terror attack on politicians with some of your like minded comrades
>take a refugee identity to scam money/put blame on refugees for planned terror attack

Did they browse Sup Forums or krautchan? Are there more like them? What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o1GnvlwE3g0&ytbChannel=DaftAge909
youtube.com/watch?v=mPAOCKQPwBk&ytbChannel=DaftAge909
archive.is/6OWLB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Die you fucking Barneyfag

>Your military was planning against (((you))), let us take complete control of them and also we have to arrest all these patriots
I don't believe a single word of this.

please fucking kill yourself

Never take the word of any Barneyfag.

putsch soon?

It's a false flag sponsored by Merkel to bash nationalism and prevent opposition from gaining power.

Soon, your taxes will be used to pay army training to a "close to 90%" muslim army. All you will need is a general who starts a coup against your government, then you'll be a full islamic republic.

very soon, bruder

>german uniform
>PPSh 41
?????

This is why we need an EU army with foreign soldiers ;^)

Well it's what the media is saying atm. The question is how much is true, hoch much is falseflag and pushing the "rightwingterror" fear...

she took it from dead commie scum

Why can't these fucking faggots die

I seriously want you to fucking die

Would not surprise me one bit.

why all the hate spic-sama? mlpol is the future

You can't impersonate someone on a board with flags, Luigi

I really wish you'd fucking hang

kill yourself Barneyfag

I'm suprised how one degenerate OP can derail his whole thread.

Alone that the press keeps reporting on all kinds of details proves that this is fakenews. If there is a serious milpolice/MAD investigation into matter, they would keep all details hidden until at least most involved are apprehended and evidence secured. Now are they just telling everyone what they have found, so the others can get rid of evidence? It's a huge pile of bullshit.

Ignore my (not so based) spic brother. He's just upset he can't get off his ass and do something about the shit government

This is literally an excuse to put the boot to every German soldier as to be sure there are no patriots. If history has proven something, it is usually two thing. That small groups of white men change the world. Or that patriotic military white men change it.

They are terrified of the military taking power. One incident is all it takes. This shit is staged as an excuse to purge patriots that they are aware of and are worried about down the line. Jew is making his final plays.

>gahh kys
>also bump

dumb leef

That's just Barneyfag for you.
He's actually from Canada and uses Mexican proxy.

Because pedophilia seems to always be present in humans.
Barney is where selena gomez got her start. Now she's a high priced shekel shaker, (((coincidence)))? The only thing I can ever think when it comes to her is how many times was she takin jewish/nigger dicks on the set. Thing is mexicunts regularly engage in pedophilia especially incest so I'm sure her parents and she were all for it, making it perfectly acceptable under libertarian ancap tenets.

Rightly so. If there ever was an opportunity to infiltrate the german military, it is now thanks to von der leyen and her new stock of "refugees"

Did you forget that a woman is heading the defense ministry? It´s probably leaky as a sieve

I think germon secret services are boiling as well

GERMANY YES!

wew I'm not surprised

There are a lot of right wingers in the military though.

lol who gives a shit?

let

let the m kill all their mafia scum and start from step 1

>the eternal leaf

color me surprised

>Canadian on Mexican proxy
>Implying they aren't just Australians on a Canadian Proxy which diverts into a Mexican proxy
>tfw I don't have that image of the green text about Australians on Canadian proxies

Does a woman lead MAD?

Probably. And? Is it supposed to be an excuse or something?

fucking die faggots

this

>If I repeatedly spam the same thing it should work!

>everything is always a false flag

For once german guys who are in a position to change things try to do something and pol thinks it´s a false flag

he was doxxed
confirmed leaf

what's really funny about this image is that it wasn't too late - but then they came in. They did a small amount of LARPing with the Thulean bullshit, but they did get something done, alright. They paved the way for the destruction of the white race from the european continent

Excuse for what?

There will be more people like Franco A. in the future.
A lot of young Germans feel their future being stolen from them.

You can only have shitskin and cuck armies, goyim.

>it is better to lay down and accept jewish rule than to fight and maybe fail

spoken like a true cuck

Disregard the mexishit.

Anyone, is there an actual chance a military coup happens in Germany? That would be fucking amazing.
How's the attitude of the military towards Germany's current situation anyways? The military has always been a bit more conservative (aka masculine)

Bring back /mlpol/.

Doesn't matter, OP's still breaking Rule 15.

does the defense ministry get to know of anything the MAD does?

youtube.com/watch?v=o1GnvlwE3g0&ytbChannel=DaftAge909

This is push for having non-patriotic German (((EU))) army. The cause to purge all patriotic Germans is manufactured and used.

Exactly my line of thoughts on this subject.

> Excuse for what?
1. I wrote that there is no way in hell MAD would release info to the press that would destroy their own investigation until investigation is complete. It's a goddamn 101 of any criminal investigation. Therefore, this investigation is fake.

2. You're telling me that there are right-wingers.

3. I'm asking you if this is somehow supposed to justify the alleged behavior? Is it OK to blow up investigation aimed at unmasking all those right-wingers because there are a lot of right-wingers?

they are cucked and thing they are a citizen army (read: we do everything the parliament tells us to do)
Some right wingy guys are in the military and police forces, but they don´t dominate the culture of those institutions are anything like that.

I really hope Barneyfags get fucking killed

PPSH was a reliable weapon

So you keep telling him to kill himself and repeatedly post pictures of something from a year or two ago? The pictures you're using aren't even relavent anymore.

do you really give 2 shits about goymany?

they're about to permanantly disappear from the geopolitical map and soon we sham make all your BMW's , Merkedesesz, and Poleonezes.

does this panic you?

Yeah, they are probably trying to fabricate some bullshit to dismantle the BW command

There was no important info released yet.

But yes all investigations against right wingers should be ceased.

if they succeeded in killing merkel it'd be a revolution if they failed it'd be a right-wing terrorist attack

Yeah, that is the reason why you do not have any notable industry right?

Because of le ebil germanz and not because you are a people of fraudulent retards.

What the fuck is with this site radicalizing everyone? First the Munich Shooter, and now this?

does it matter though

when yous lost WW2 everything waz lost

goodbye charley?

It's reddit's fault. Reddit and /mlp/

I am not even sad about dying out, at least I am not a Pole who never had anything to lose to begin with.

My dear retarded polish kike, I really care what happens in EU.

He didn't even have to false flag just sale the weapons to some muslims.
Or its the state trying to false flag germans to get more muslims.

you attempted to destroy us

and now

we are destroying you

even if it destroys us

do your kind finally see what yous have done?

no, I doubt it
youtube.com/watch?v=mPAOCKQPwBk&ytbChannel=DaftAge909

oh and FUCK YOU too

>have good relationships til Pilsudski dies
>have Jozef Beck ruin everything
>blame Germany

hmm really made me think

We will come looking for Lebensraum in East Germany.

(And with East Germany I mean East Germany, East from Oder)

Fucking die faggot

>Mention a plot by a handful of soldiers
>When Germany has raided mosques containing more than 70 ak-47s
>When Germany has to make arrests every day just to foil terror plots

Man people are fucking dumb.

Well you are done - thanks to hitler loving merkel bitch - she definetelly destroyed germany.

No way out - her plan to use savages to conquer Europe will fail.

She can either try to fight - outcome will be complete annihilation of germany&france.

She can do nothing and turks will take over germany Poland will have to get rid of turks.

She can resign, dismantle army completely and ask Trump to help get out what she brought to Europe.

germans worst nation in the World - every time they fill to have an oportunity they want to rule Europe/World - what a fucking idiots they are.

fucking die

Im prepared anytime you are,

although I doubt yous have any timr to do anything

this nightmare is ending

whether yous like it or not

all this will lead to is similar headlines of right wing soldiers, the EU will disband the bundeswehr, armee de terre etc for being too "right-wing" and replace them immediately with a European army

Kys

I honestly think its a false flag. They are looking for ways to clap down on the military that is further right then most Germans.

Germans are usually very efficient. If they wanted to change something they would have

incoherent envious pole ranting: your post

Yes but you can program/hack an efficient machine and make it self destruct

lol

fuck germany and death to all germans

thats all I really have to say

>Tfw there's still people that think that bronies watch barney and calls us barneyfags
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

GAS THE COMMIES COUP D'ÉTAT NOW

Wew

you're even worse than the ponyfags

they at least are happy with their faggotry, whereas you're just an empty shell of a human being, finding solace in angry shitposting about pony faggotry on the political subsection of a burmese star trek discussion chatroom

Putsch fur Poni, krauts.

>archive.is/6OWLB
Jesus fuck that actually was going to happen?

Pole is correct in this.

THEY'RE
FAPPING
TO
2D
LITTLE GIRL'S SHOW
HORSES

tell me why they don't need a purging?

People there support the EU blindlessly anyway, so you won't have much problems. Western Poland is full of marxist scum

this is probably true. it'd be insanely based if it were true.

apparently they used it a lot, because it was reliable and the ammunition was plentiful.

No it is breitbart level posting.

It assumes that Germany is a free nation and does what it does today because of free will.

He thinks his nation will be spared from this development which is wrong.