The Jewish Question...Question

Continuation of yesterday's thread: ITT we will discuss the validity of the JQ, and the truth behind it. Since the previous thread devolved into a sensible Israeli non-jew warding off trolls, let's keep to one subject this time.
> I am aware of the crimes of Israel, the suspicion of their involvement in 9/11 and Da'esh.
> The point of this thread is not to debunk that Jews have power---we do---it's to question whether or not the ((Jews)) are really Jewish at all.
> We Jews are familiar with the idea of Satanic occult worshippers taking on the identity of "Jew" as to hide their disgusting sacrifices and slaughters from the public eye.
> While Bolshevism was very Jewish, the Jews in charge were atheistic and hated all religion, even their own. They slaughtered many Russians, but what you have to realize is that the man who did the majority of the killing was Stalin.
> Stalin overworked and enslaved his people in Siberia to force mass-industrialization. Jews were not exempt from this. In fact, Stalin wanted to exile all Jews in the USSR to Siberia to be shot or enslaved, but never had the chance.
> My question is: if Luciferians truly run the world, don't you think they would take on the identity of another sect or religion, as to not be obvious about it? They chose the identity of Jew, and sometimes Christian, to hide from public view. I'm not talking about gothic Satanists with long hair who live in their mother's basement. I mean the top of society, the Luciferian child-sacrificing blood-obsessed terrorists that run the Earth. If THESE people were truly Jews, they would not be stupid enough to let people know it. Thus, I believe this JQ is really just a Luciferian Question, using Jew as an identity.
> No Holocaust discussion please, it'll just descend into arguing.
> Yes, I'm aware Jews are vastly over-represented in Hollywood and the media, but that doesn't prove a global murderous conspiracy.

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/12909-rothschild
youtube.com/watch?v=X2gdkQIv3kY
archive.is/jfeWM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A Jew is anyone who identifies with the religion and/or history of the Jewish "people" as told in the Torah. No matter how you cut it, a Jew is someone who identifies with and accepts world history according to the Jewish religious book called Torah. All Jews, therefore, accept Judaism in whole or in part, either of which is too much. Because a Jew is a term for a member of the tribe of Judah, and because anyone can leave a tribe at any given time, every Jew CHOOSES to identify with Torah, Judaism and the Tribe of Judah.

All Jews, whether they actively practice Judaism or not, identify with Jewish tradition because they have not shed the title of "Jew." They have not opted to merely view themselves as

>Semites of Hebrew lineage

Therefore, all Jews are bad.

Right, but you're not proving that the people at the very top are Jews, racially or otherwise. The fact that Rothschild is right in front of everybody's face without a flying fuck in the world should be a signal that perhaps he isn't the big-bad of the conspiracy, or at least not the final boss. I don't think we'd be able to even know such a man exists.

And again, what I'm trying to say is that just because someone says they're a Jew, doesn't mean they actually are, racially or religiously. Idk, it just seems way too obvious, easy to discover, and in our faces, to be the true conspiracy. It's such a meme at this point that it's becoming ridiculous.

They're either Jews or Zionists. If you want to deflect from the actual culprits I wouldn't use Satanism. It's too easily debunked, m8.

Also..

why would someone say lie about being a Jew?

>it just seems way too obvious, easy to discover, and in our faces, to be the true conspiracy

they have safeguards set up to prevent widespread acceptance of the truth

How much is the combined wealth of the Rothschild family?

not as rich as those trips sheeeit

Is that Steve O in a wig?

>it just seems way too obvious, easy to discover, and in our faces
this is your issue. you're not looking at the mountain of evidence and coming to a rational conclusion, but rather, saying that because of the mountain of evidence, it must be false. That is a comical assertion to make.

Have you considered that a testament of their power is, that despite the OVERWHELMING evidence that points to their disproportionate influence, that pointing out such facts is utterly and completely fringe? that they have so much control they can make people look the other way at reality.

And genetic testing has proven that jewish communities, 199 out of every 200 ashkenazi mothers bred within the tribe. There are genetic diseases that are specific to them, even.

You are basically saying that because it's easy to prove, it's false. That's silly. Look at how many hate speech laws prevent ANY of this information from being legally spread or spoken about. That's the source of their power.

OP reminds me of Alex Jones, babbling crazy conspiracy theories instead of acknowledging fact and reality.

>muh evil satanists
>want to kill everybody

>Trillions in assets
>10's of Trillions in debts from countries

Source please

>Go to jail for questioning the holocaust
>nothing fishy there move along goy

>Own every central bank
>Own the federal reserve
>America is 20trillion in debt to the fed
>There you go
If you want to read into all the companies they own / operate

And everything they own belongs to the Vatican so

jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/12909-rothschild
>Guardians of Papal treasure

also bear in mind (((they))) make up 50% of Trump's cabinet.

It's right there in the open, but anybody that says the slightest thing about it is ruthlessly shot down as "anti-semitic", "racist", or a "nazi"

>According to the boast of Nathan Rothschild he increased the family fortune from $3,000,000 to about $7,500,000,000 within five years time, which would be in about 1820. In 1848 the Paris house was reckoned at 600,000,000 francs as against 362,000,000 for all of the other Paris bankers. We have no historical information as to the wealth of the Berlin, Vienna and Naples branches. We do, however, know that they were strong enough to dominate the money markets of those capitals.

>It was stated by the Russian Major General, Count Cherep-Spiridovich, that the Rothschild family fortune in 1925 was $300,000,000,000, and that they made $100,000,000,000 of that sum out of the late world war, now called World War I.

>This appears to be a very conservative estimate. We have had a number of minor wars since that (late and two major depressions, viz., the disaster of 1929-1930 and the Roosevelt debacle of 1937, as a result of which stocks have fluctuated violently in value. It is likely that the Rothschild family fortune is now in the neighborhood of $500,000,000,000, which is about twice the value of the wealth of all the people of the United States.

Rothschild Money Trust
George W. Armstrong

might seem crazy but they have a lot of front men. like jp morgan was thought to be richest man in us, but he had a minority share in his company.

>Yeah we are doomed if we cannot even name the Jew w/o being labeled and shot down
If thats not a symbol of their power than idk what is all these faggots afraid to be labeled "anti-semetic" are traitors

This, so much.

Ann Coulter recognizes that things went to shit when women got the right to vote, also.

Though she doesn't name the Jew, of course.

see..
they own central banks. i think their wealth is unlimited.

haha pretty sure vatican can't touch rothschild.

vatican banks with one of rothschild's central banks.

rothschild own a country, vatican owns a city.

>tfw your too stupid to understand
>Rothschild family made friends/ties with vatican in 1700s
>Vatican decided rothschilds will hold their wealth
>unironically thinking Rothschilds are the top of the pyramid is stupid as fuck

So they only have 500 billion?

The evidence is over-whelming
After all (((their))) money, power (across all medis) and influence over the narrative, what is left for your 'Satanists"?

>vatican just happens to be besties with the same Jewish family responsible for the creation of Israel after WW2
>vatican just happens to trust outside people with all of their wealth instead of creating their own banking system

lel

Vatican doesn't control shit but a few old widows.

youtube.com/watch?v=X2gdkQIv3kY

vatican was infiltrated long time ago.

least beginning with the crypto jew jesuits.

>Vatican doesn't control shit
>LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
>being this stupid

They think it is.

$500,000,000,000.00 in 1940 had the same buying power as $8,622,571,428,571.43 in 2017

8.6trillion thats only with like 3% inflation, not including war profiteering, high interest loans, and all the companies could have bought up since then.

could be 5-10 times that. crazy.

>To create a hoax and ruin the economy
It's not a hoax. It's called carbon tax credits trading. It's the new industry (((they))) are trying to set up, which is pretty much a scam like the (((banking))) system of (((banks))) creating money out of thin air (backed by nothing tangible and of value, like gold or other precious/rare metals) to loan it to the gov't/people and get it all back after a time plus interest.

It's a good thing (((their))) plan was snuffed out, depriving them of another way to generate shekels and the means to impose more controls.

compared to controlling the money supply of the most powerful nations on the planet, they really dont.

when church had an empire and controlled armies, it had power. now not really.

>My question is: if Luciferians truly run the world, don't you think they would take on the identity of another sect or religion, as to not be obvious about it? They chose the identity of Jew, and sometimes Christian, to hide from public view. I'm not talking about gothic Satanists with long hair who live in their mother's basement. I mean the top of society, the Luciferian child-sacrificing blood-obsessed terrorists that run the Earth. If THESE people were truly Jews, they would not be stupid enough to let people know it. Thus, I believe this JQ is really just a Luciferian Question, using Jew as an identity.
This is because, like us, they love anonimity and only want to show their cards if they do so themselves, which they never will. Like we say, you can't just reveal your power level like that. So, they hide behind a group of people who are illegal to criticize. It's a very convenient arrangement. If the Jews fall, they will integrate into whoever conquered them. It's all about power and influence. They rule the world, make no mistake about it, but much of their power is in you BELIEVING in how powerful they are. It's the same thing with Jews in high places. Furthermore, Jews always use teamwork while the stupid goyim compete. Who will win? The individuals/group using teamwork - every time.

>90% of the global scientific community

[citation needed]

archive.is/jfeWM

cont. Also, as of now, there will be no WW3, no race war, no final happening etc. The people running the system are already just decades away from victory, why would they awaken the Europeans right now? They would never! They remember WW2 too well. They will ride the decline until the white race is completely erased. That is obviously their plan A. Their fallback is that Islam is the enemy, the Republicans and conservatives are responsible for X,Y,Z. I'm not sure how many other contingency plans they have, but war is certainly on the table, so is the Samson plan. Make no mistake about it, they knew they would get one chance and they knew they would have to do it right, WW2 was WAY TOO CLOSE of a call for them. The only ones who got Europeans into this mess were Europeans who were foolish enough to trust Jews and betray their people. Likewise, they are the only ones that can save themselves when the times comes, and it will only come once. There are no redos in life, this is no exception. The Jews and elite are fine with global stagnation because they will be the rulers. Plus, they have some suppressed tech to save themselves should shit hit the fan.