Sup Forums is dead

You guys bought the whole "my racist father berated me for going to prom with a black" thread but no one (absolutely NO FUCKING ONE!) in a thread of over 300 replies referenced the more than 20 cases of letters/SMS/mails sent by "racist parents" to daughters that were later found out/proven to be fake.

WE USED TO DEBUNK THIS SHIT, NOT BELIEVE IT!

Remember this shit from less than a year ago?

sickchirpse.com/stephanie-hicks-racist-letter-hoax/

If she is white then America is not 60% white lmao.

i don't care if its real. treat it as a hypothetical and i still think the father has a point.

we're not. alot of north africans and arabs would be considered white here. we dont have reference points like you europeans do.
a greek looking guy is as white as a norwegian around here because we're a bunch of euro mutts

Idk if it's archived but you're a nigger OP

>i don't care if its real.

I love how americans (no offense) write these kind of sentences like it's nothing.

Everything is entertainment to you. Who cares if things are real or not? They "raise awareness", they "make us think"... Jesus...

Yeah, but there's dozens of links to similar stories and no one posted them.

She would be considered a "White" Hispanic under standard American racial classifications.

white bois should not create an issue about interracial datings, the more you will shout and act helpless the more these niggers will aim to fuck your daughters. At least this is what i've found.

sorry better wording would have been
>it doesnt make much difference whether its real or not

Is this tweet real?

Oh fucking hell I don't even know if I wish it was or wasn't...

I was in the original thread and pointed out numerous inconsistencies with how it was written.
When you reference events in a way that is for the benefit of the reader and not the recipient on the message, that's a pretty strong indication it's fake.
It's the same as shitty screenwriting, like when a character tells his close friends "I am John Adalga and I am doing this because.." They already know, the people who need that information are the viewers.

That thing is a born to be coalburner

You truly are retarded
>Yeah they called it fake, but they failed to source other unrelated fake articles
Go back to r*ddit and stop self bumping your shitty thread

Phony, made up chit.

we were just memeing of course its fake

Because ypipo

I just mute this thread every time I see it. Sup Forums had turned into a carousel of shit threads, they just repeat. I see the same threads from six months ago.
No point in debunking, people usually ignore you when you prove them wrong.

Thats actually very sad. But it explains a lot.

Are beams steel?

why is Sweden so much more of a disaster full of weak and incompetent people than here?

It's all fun and games when you call me a n*gger on Sup Forums, but if I hear you white bois saying this irl, best believe me that you will be hearing your daughter's pussy rumble

Thats my point, mutt.

Why fact check when you completely understand the dads point of view and don't reject the premise of the question for discussion purposes.