Do you think the western countries

can still become ~100% white countries again in a democratic and civil way, or will violence inevitably occur in the future?

no black pill in this thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TbIc1LZqIAw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sorry dude. you gotta crack a few eggs (kill niggers openly) to make an omelette (white america)

(((they))) control your """""""""democracy""""""""" so no there is no peaceful way

oh it's a French flag.

You gotta be a retard to think that election wasn't totally stolen from you. kek.

>no guns though
HAHA

>democratic and civil way
No
>violence
Maybe
>Ultraviolence
Yes

I feel sorry for the non-cucked Frenchmen. I can't even imagine the pain you must've felt on Sunday when your fellow countrymen completely sold out your country, your culture, and your heritage.

Stay strong, Frog. Hope you win the next one.

>>no guns though
yeah this is my main concern

>Stay strong, Frog
Thanks rosbif

>no black pill in this thread

Take the red pill nigga

Yes come down to the hood, we gun owners too

Colion Noir isn't a hood nigger you retard

For europe I think war is necessary, In north america I think it is possible for things to be resolved peacefully.

violence will be the only option, it's just a matter of if or when the public is going to man up and get on with it.

Look at *every* revolt against tyrannical governments.

get the guillotines ready frenchy, you're gonna need them

>sees flag
>laughs

Governments in Europe are already paying non whites to fuck off home. When this fails it will inevitably turn to violence.

If Le Pen did not win the election, it is because most French people are totally ok with a

Real change can only be achieved with violence, unfortunately.

The Founding Fathers understood this.

What are you going to do? Kill arabs with a guerrilla? In the country that created the concept of Human Rights?

Whites will never get the chance.

You think the (((powers that be))) would go through this much effort demographically transforming the west while maintaining their debt empire to just let it all go once SHTF and whitey gets pissed off?

No.

They will start nuclear war or at least throw up a few nukes into the atmosphere to cause EMP charges to fuck everything up.
From there it will be a cluster as the diversified pozzed countries starve out and kill each other. Then, when it all somewhat settles down, it'll be time for the U.N. to step in and save everyone under their world government. And since all currency is fucked because it was fiat backed by American fiat there will be a new world currency that's also fiat but will be used like how the Nazis did where you are forced to work for money tickets but this time the bankers will be in full control.

So after you survive the apocalypse and make it to the U.N. camps for gibs in your desperate state you and your multicultural comrades will be working for side by side.

at this point there's no turning back, if you walked on the streets here you would know what must be done and how it's gonna come to that

this is some serious next-level conspiracy theory here

Yeah, not 100% without violence.

no, obviously not and it makes me sick and filled with rage against the ones who caused it and even more against the ones who are still letting it happen. there are many many politicians whom I'd like to kill.

It's actually pretty easy.
Treat refugees as tourists.
That is, they need a permit to work.
That is, they need both France and their home country's approval.
If you don't behave, you're out.
You don't get to bring your family along unless they can work too.
Pregnanting a local doesn't get you a free pass.
If you don't have papers and aren't registered in where you claim your home country is, enjoy your dying on the streets.

Wait, that's literally how every fucking normal country works.

youtube.com/watch?v=TbIc1LZqIAw

TPTB want all those niggers here.

Why do you want them to be 100%?

It's all going to burn. All of it.