Can we successfully eliminate racism in the world by publicly shaming racist?

Can we successfully eliminate racism in the world by publicly shaming racist?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/pol/1494352285505.gif>
archive.is/ioe73
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why are black women always fat as hell

R A R E
A
R
E

Sub human genes

kony is that you?

Of course not. Now will you be sending your kids here for summer camp?

Hope not

Need mo money for dem children

>tfw you weren't born an ugly filthy nigger living in the shithole that is Uganda

God damn, It makes me so happy that I lucked out.

All that fried chicken and grape drank

>people respond to social pressure more than reason or logic.

this was clearly written by a woman.
also, they think they can out ridicule us, cute.

>don't bother with reason or logic just use shame to force your will on everyone

definitely a woman

>deport people who have dark skin
Does that mean East Asians and light skin mestizos get to stay?

shame them for what?

niggers are closer to animals then white man
it is scientifically proven you dumb subhuman

Of course. Let's start with the most racist people

Jews
Blacks
and Asians

;)

Just stay in the zoo called africa and you will be fine, bonobo.

Of course, it worked so well with paedophilia and terrorism.

USA should also banish guns, meanwhile I'll write to my deputy to ask for a truck ban. People don't kill people: trucks do.

> Historical knowledge and logic would convince Eastern Europe to become more diverse if they weren't tribal albino-niggers

I can't really talk for my neighboors but I doubt they lack in both departments, what if they're just legitimely afraid?

Oh. My. God. This is the epitome of delusion, almost like a painting. There is something almost professional in how she managed to build layers upon layers of denial and make it so robust.

I live in jacksonville and trust me the niggers here make you understand that niggers are closer to animals then humans. Never come here.

>we defeated racism
no you just got people to stop saying naughty things

fuck white people

Call me an ignorant faggot but here's something I don't get: how can some countries be the neighboors of Egypt and see them for centuries or even millenia building big stuff and riding carts, and still not steal their technology, or at least the wheel?

>UGANDA
UGANDA
>UGANDA
UGANDA

How can she ascertain that this gentlemens post is racist? She is making a lot of assumptions and exposing herself as the true racist. Does she think blacks are zoo animals?

Someone really needs to report this.

>Socially shame Trump supporters
I'm one of the most open Trump supporters in a Liberal enclave, and I haven't heard a thing about it. I know a tranny who tried giving me shit for supporting him, and all you have to say is, "Yeah, you mean supporting the president, right?" and they shut up.

Spineless people off the internet.

Hey Uganda,
How does it feel to be colonized by Chinese?

Fuck you nigger. You will always be trash

Odd, I have a christian friend that's going to Uganda in a while to help with all sorts of shit.
I'm convincing her not to but I'm betting she won't come back.

It's not you that's ignorant, the negro is ignorant. Its a human trait to evolve, not the subhuman negro

How did you find internet?

You can literally never eliminate racism because it's hard coded into you and if you think it's not just look at sexual preferences. Whether you prefer black white Asian or a mix that's a racial preference and no one shaming you will get rid of it.

history has been fucking built on racial tribalism

this whole retarded concept of out-group preference was spawned less than half a century ago.

They say Lao is still looking for his gravel to this day.

we should do this for fat people.

Free wifi in Java coffee houses here. How do you manage to type with your insect-like arms, Turkroach?

Proof why we shouldn't help those that evolve differently. Every man must find his own way of advancing through life.

T.butthurt nigger

This. I live in the deep south and 95% of black women are morbidly obese and sub85 IQ. It is not a meme

>historical knowledge

yes i'm sure looking back at the mongol invasion or siege of Vienna will make Poland want more immigrants

can we successfully eliminate black people in the world by providing free contraception?

Why do so many people just talk bullshit, these types of people are weird.

>no diversity
OI VEY how dare you not to want more crime, poverty, division, cultural collapse, overall violence and generally lower living standards.

>Nigger bragging about having free wifi

Looks like there's hope for Africa afterall! All you need is a wide distribution of macbooks and then you'll definitely be first world!

no

the only people that care about racism are far-leftists that live in social media and academic echo chambers. the average person has actual concerns like paying their bills and taking care of their kids.

public shaming is playing with fire what really pisses me off is these "people" never try this shit against people with any type of social value.

>post something considered racist on fb
>wonder where you get the heat from

Play stupid things win stupid prices

To answer your question, no
You can shame people for that but that will make em just more raceist if you can't adress the racial issues and diffrences

Shutting down thoughts by public shaming never worked
>inb4 no one tried real public shaming before

But it was a sincere question )^:

No such thing.

>eliminate racism
good luck with that proxy nigger

These are the same people who say it's wrong to punish and shame children because that doesn't work and will backfire on the parents.
So I say let them go on shaming people, right until they purity spiral everybody who doesn't agree with them 100% right into the arms of the right.

No, because this will happen & reminded everyone again about the African race.

i.4cdn.org/pol/1494352285505.gif>

Just came here to cay fuck niggers, mudslimes, mexicants and kikes.
Have a great day Sup Forums!

>white woman defending niggers
See the muslims are right Sup Forums women really are human shit that arent worth saving.

>scared of eastern europe becoming more diverse
>implying my care for Europe goes further east than Germany

Ask her a few days before she goes about her legal will, property to be passed on, bank accounts, etc. Make Her Think.

Racism will exist as long as folks insist on acting like fucking animals

ACTION PACKED MOVIE, UGANDAN FIRST REAL ACTION MOUVIE

>COMMANDOOOOO

You can tell it was written by a women

uganda be kidding me

CPD Robert. Robert? Robert?? ROBERT !!!

No

Or we just kill all non-whites to end racism.

this

Underrated

>they're scared of Eastern Europe becoming more diverse.

Look, some niggers and syrians were (and still are) invited by cuckholic priests and various non-profit organizations. And guess what? They're all in Germany now. Some of them just took first train to Germany, since they don't need passport or even ID to move to another EU country. Merkel and all those ledditors think like it's because of racism, because they don't understand reality anymore

Worked at walmart for 11 years, ask me anything.

And besides, who gives a fuck about Eastern Europe? kek

>history has been fucking built on racial tribalism
Yep. It's held us back for quite a while.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

What do you use to scoop up all the poop?

What is your opinion of the negroid peoples?

Or we just wait until we're all one race.

It will happen. You can't avoid it. Stay mad.

The fact that it even matters to you losers is hilarious. You guys want to be white because you want to feel superior. Sadly it's the only way you can feel superior to anybody because you guys are losers.

What kind of fucking break room is that?

Is it mostly just the Nogs? How are the Spics and white trash?

Update
archive.is/ioe73

>Last name Roach
>shitting on black people

>Worked at walmart for 11 years
How does it feel to be a loser in the same shithole for 11 years? (with all due respect)

based asian...?

I'm not on maintenance and I'm working when the store is closed for most of the night.

These aren't your average American blacks. These are new arrivals from West Africa thanks impart to Lutheran charities. All I know is that they are slow as shit when I'm stuck working with them.

I think the breakroom was being waxed or something and thus inaccessible.

The customers have having a hard time dealing with the niggers because they neither know english, nor where anything is to assist, whereas I'm waved over to help said customer. Job security.

I don't know how I feel and probably stopped caring a long time ago. This is the best paying job I'll ever have at $14 an hour since I don't have a GED or anything.

how long did you work at Walmart?

No. Because publicly shaming racists just leads to normies trying to make racists out of everyone so they can feel self-righteous and part of the social in-group. Peer pressure doesn't work on people who have their own opinions and if you're what's consider "racist" in this day and age you're already thinking on your own and not caring about normie approval.

Yeah definitely a woman, because they're the ones that change their minds and positions due to social pressure. Hell I'd challenge this woman and say she's not coming from a place of "logic" either, but from social pressure herself and she's using the word "logic" because it makes her look better, not because she actually knows what it means.

And that goes back to my point above. Social shaming doesn't work on the people already taken positions that are socially taboo. When people go against the social grain, that's usually when there is some actual truth to their words because the truth is always stronger than humans made-up bullshit.

Still do and will until my casket closes.

Thanks for the rare m8

Save money and leave.

I just moved recently which bit into a lot of money i had on hand. Leave and go where??? I'm literally stuck.

In the wilderness. Learn about permaculture, autonomy. It isn't difficult if you study well and jump into it. You don't need more than a couple thousand dollars unless you buy acreage. Get the fuck out of Walmart. You'll regret spending another day there once you're out.

>Racism is logically wrong, but racism has never been defeated with logic

Really gets the neurones firing.

Also, the whole reason why racial common sense is prevailing is because those sorts of cunts have made it their mission to shame others for their beliefs, despite preaching tolerance and mutual respect.

>Lol taking a shit in the woods
>Living like an animal
I thought Neanderthals were extinct

Listen to my Satanic trips, wage-cuck friend. Even if you're DYING you'll be happier and better off than working another day there. I know I will die without regrets because I refuse to suffer for this abominable system.

nigger

I'll be dead by the time I'm 40 or a little bit after (less than a decade to go!!). It's alright. My younger brother had a shit life and will understand once he sees the life insurance check.

I worked at Walmart for 3 years. Left as assistant manager. Was the only white in the store, and wasn't exactly putting forth grade A effort at any point, but shot up to management because by comparison I guess I was the model employee.

How was your myshare this year?

It was written from a nice upper middle class suburb where's there's no cultural enrichment.

I've been asked to move up to hourly management, which I have had to decline because of the amount of non-whites flooding in my area over the past decade. Perhaps in a perfect world. Also an assistant I respected at another store died in his early 30s. He was a creature of bizzare work habit, but cautionary.

Last myshare was about $30. I enjoyed my 146 hours of PTO payout a bit more and the extra $2k helped with my move.

If you unironically hate someone for their skin color you're retarded.

why didn't you just save your money and put it towards learning a trade?