The Return of the IRA?

Do you think the IRA will ever return, and if so would you join to fight off the future crisis of Muslims trying to take over Ireland?

The French and Germans may be pussies, but I have a hard time believing the Irish will put up with that shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
nationalparty.ie/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Israelism
youtube.com/watch?v=Z-fJjV2pIqs
limerickpost.ie/2016/04/01/limerick-asylum-centre-worker-claims-extremists-infiltrated-system-limerick/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

Traitors and terrorists.

Very unlikely. Most of the IRA has disbanded and the remnants are little more than underground criminal gangs.

Every now and then one of them has a pot shot at a copper and every now and then one of them is even successful. But politically, they're a dead force since the Good Friday agreement.

Paints like a fucking 4 year old

What purpose would a new IRA serve today? Everything that needed to be accomplished happened between 1916-1923. Go read about Michael Collins.

what if a strong political leader come through and endorsed/supported the IRA and attempted to reconcile support for it

getting rid of the muslim scum that is taking over the world.

This. Didn't they plan an assassination on Liz back in the day? I thought I heard that somewhere.

can you elaborate

I'd be more worried about America being taken over by the mexicns if I were you lad.

Liz as in Queen Elizabeth? If so, I don't see a problem with that. England has been trying to take over Ireland for too long, and have been too successful

The IRA were/are faggots and plastic paddy amerifags who talk about them need to slit their own throats.

I'm from a heavily dissident republican area in Northern Ireland.

>Would you join to fight off the future crisis of Muslims trying to take over Ireland?

L M A O.
Dublin city hall today.

The Irish have introduced blasphemy laws to protect Muslims. Ireland is full of Muslims.

How about countries start acting like nation states again and enforce the integrity of their borders? What your talking about is the governments job not some rag tag paramilitary organization.

>t. Jamal Higgins 100% pure Irish

Liz don't scare.

if the government wont do it, it's up to the people.

plz tell me this is not real.
plz

"all hail the queen" yeah yeah shut the fuck up sheep erin go bragh

The IRA political wing are Marxists.
The countryside isnt as cucked as Dublin, but its getting there. Hoping on US air support when its needed.

The strength of Mi5 is too much for the IRA to ever reform and have nearly as much power as the Provos did during the troubles. the CIRA and the 'New' IRA are absolutely crawling with British agents and touts. The Ra is dead and gone.

Google. Irish Republicans sympathise with Palestine because they see a similarity between their struggle against the British and Palestine's against the Israelis.

They'd get eaten alive by other politicians for a start. And the chaos it would cause could even lead them to getting arrested, maybe even imprisoned. They would have no political future. The Irish and ourselves have paid in blood to have the peace we have today. It wouldn't go down without an incredible fight.

Too late

As a communist and anti-imperialist I strongly support the cause of the IRA. However their methods are disgusting, such as the Birmingham pub bombing

>Wanting the potatoniggers to hurt this

Absolutely degenerate.

>Do you think the IRA will ever return, and if so would you join to fight off the future crisis of Muslims trying to take over Ireland?

Are you joking? They'd probably side with the Islamists. They have fucking murals celebrating them.

She had an awful fright when her cousins dead body washed up in 3 different pieces on the shores of Sligo.

>Listens to bias media.

im fucking pissed now. you're saying the irish are siding with the palestines because they agree with islam being a minority?

wtf! Since when is that what it's about? Where's the pride?

english plz

Sinn Fein are cuck traitors who welcome foreign immigration. Probably all Mi5 anyway since they corrupted the IRA first so naturally Sinn Fein too. Time for a new party such as NP. Get behind them OP.

Fucking cucks!

What? Palestine = oppressed by Israel.

Ireland = oppressed by Britain.

Forgot pic. Post still stands.

IRA identified with the PLO and Palestinian resistance.

that's fucking disgraceful.

fucking disgraceful.

Ireland needs a new allegiance of green blooded cunts to fuck shit up like they once did.

i would like to see Ireland and Norway mend ties and unite together to fight this infestation

The nation states aren't doing it!

>Shitty Island with brown teeth takes over Ireland
>Gets mad at IRA for fighting for country back
>UK is just as stupid and Imperialist as USA

nonononono

Israel is much like Ireland, they are the ones that are being oppressed by Palestine. Palestine are the oppressors

If ireland sided with Isreal I would see that much clearer, but Palestine are the fucking oppressors. They want to take over the fucking world, while Isreal just tries to keep to themselves and have to deal with their bullshit.

If muslims try to take away the fucking mick's alcohol, you'll see an entire country rise up and commit murder on a wonderful scale.

>future crisis of Muslims trying to take over Ireland

There are maybe two or three Muslims in that shithole.

IRA NOW

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Can't be a traitor if you were never on your side, can't be a terrorist if your opposition isn't human.

Lol.
Israel is fucking scum and so are those musrats.

You need some Abby Martin in your life.

This. WTF

The North supports Israel. In fact some believe to be Jewish just to spit in the face of Republicans

When the Danish resistance killed a Germans soldier or Danish Nazi collaborator the German forces would kill 25-50 random civilians. The Danish resistance soon transitioned to only do symbolic happenings.

Fuck off frog cuck. Your country is in the shitter.

This is modern Ireland. Will share pics from Limerick city.

No it doesn't. I'm from Armagh mate I can't tell you one Catholic that supports Israel. Loyalists fly an Israeli flag sometimes to piss of Nationalists.

Have you ever even been up north? Lmao

That would be nice, unfortunately it isn't happening so the people need to take it into their own hands.

This is why you always, always, always vote to keep your guns. The government will not always protect you. The police will not always protect you. Your shotgun will remain faithful to you till death.

It's because of the Brit angle.

Brits gave Palestine to Jews
Brits gave 6 counties of Ulster to themselves

Remove the Brit equation and no one would give a shit about the middle east conflict.

nationalparty.ie/

Support the NP.

We barely even get Muslims up here.

>They want to take over the fucking world

Wait what?!?!?!

I was speaking about Loyalists.
>Loyalists fly an Israeli flag sometimes to piss of Nationalists.
So they support them.

I see you've got the funny looking folks too. Why anybody thinks these trash-bag wearing bimbos are normal is beyond me. Can't fathom what reason we could have for letting them in after 9/11.

You realise the IRA were primarily drug dealers? I'll wager you're one of those 27th federation amerifags who calls themselves Irish while sitting drinking green beer with a leprechaun hat. Dare you to come over to Ireland or UK and run your mouth, you'll get handed your fucking ass.

Why did you single out all the images on them and not a large group of people

Lol, orangemen literally think that WE WUZ JOOZ AND SHIT

>The North supports Israel

Half of the north is Catholic lol. A minority of the total population supports Israel, and they only do it to grind gears. They don't even know why they support israel.

I believe the proper terminology is "Plasitc Paddy".

>Buried in a pencil case

>Why did you single out all the images on them and not a large group of people

What would be the point of that? The purpose is to highlight the rapid change in Limerick.

Yes but they support it none the less, that's all I wanted you to understand. It doesn't matter if you don't understand why, all that matters if they do.

The original IRA of 1916 were not drug dealers.

No more plastic than the plastic Brits in Ulster

Already used that earlier. Confirmed plastic paddy.

>were

The provos and the original IRA were never dealing drugs you thick cunt

how is palestineians oppresssed when abbas has 1 billion

Fucking A

The point would be to contrast the change to how things would be naturally without them. The amount compared to actual Irish people.

>They don't even know why they support israel.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Israelism

youtube.com/watch?v=Z-fJjV2pIqs

There's some pretty decent ones if you walk around Derry/Belfast, OP was and is indeed a faggot and got a bad pic

Former Irish owned butchers on Parnell Street Limerick. notice how they scrubbed out the words PORK and BACON.

MUH POTATO

Yes it is. But yours isn't doing much better tbqh.

>to how things would be naturally without them.

But we know how things would be without them. they've only grown in significant numbers in Limerick in the past 6 months or so.

Lmao kill yourself faggot

I don't live in England and I couldn't give a shit for it either way.

It always triggers me a little that we didn't kgb purge the cunts. It's now widely known MI5 had fully compromised the Ira with moles at every level. Therefore basically all of the military and political leadership (sin fein) was known to security service. I wonder why we didn't, probably muh civil liberties or something.

What about the amount of them compared to actual Irish people then.

That's Limerick Citaaay

The famine is over, why don't you go home.

limerickpost.ie/2016/04/01/limerick-asylum-centre-worker-claims-extremists-infiltrated-system-limerick/

Something like that.

Jamal wasn't necessary irish people are basically niggers already

You wouldn't see kanye west buying jeans with a bent fiver.