Gay marriage

You think gay men should be allowed to form a family and adopt kids?

Romania's Parliment voted today to forbid gay marriage, changing the definition of family in Constituion, to strictly be between a man and a woman.

romania-insider.com/initiative-changing-family-definition-romanian-constitution-voted-deputies/

Should eastern ortodohox countries adopt the western trend and allow equal rights for faggots?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/rtrmb
charleswjohnson.name/essays/the-cake-is-rotten
discord.gg/4GhyB
discord.gg/XSFVt
discord.gg/jTYxh
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

No, kids raised without a balanced upbringing (Influence from Father and Mother) won't have the virtues instilled to succeed in the world, and have a higher chance of being mentally ill.

Also, Gay couples abuse children at a much higher rate than regular ones.

As for marriage- it's a tradition thousands of years old, and has always been the union of man and woman, a union of man and man isn't marriage- calling it that is sacrilege, and stomps on said age-old tradition, which in my opinion isn't something that should be embraced by any society considering itself progressive.

Burn those degenerates all with holy fire(comes from a devout Orthodox believer).

based

PERFECT
I hope a law legalising violence on sodomites will come out as well.
I want to hang a sodomite.

Now you just need to fix your other problem

No , just no.

Honestly, homosexuals don't deserve discrimination, but I feel like "marrying each other and adopting kids" is too far.

Like this user said, I think kids that grow up without a father and mother won't grow up completely okay. (I'm kind of proof of that, kek)

I hope we will do that as well. Killing any type of baby without threatening the mother's life is an atrocity.

Also seems like (((USR))) are truly """"good goys"""". Most of the shits who tried to oppose this new law were from USR.

No OP, I don't believe you should be allowed to adopt

it's gross

no, because there are cases where the gay "parents" adopt children and rape them because they are sexual degenerates

Would you rather deny an orphan to grow up with loving parents instead of being subjected to years of neglect in an orphanage?

No

same can be said with hero parents

let the fags do what they want, as long as we stop the gay promotion on tv, like (((they))) would let that heppen,

>orphanage
>an institution that requires to feed, cloth, and educate parentless children
>neglect

vs

>faggots that will sexually exploit children 24/7 under their roof with the protection of the state

Males yes, females no

what I hate about the gay community is how many raging flamboyant and leftist are in it. but they are the loud minority most are well adjusted and can be great fathers

sounds like we need better child protection services then not outright deny them the right unless you want loveless marriages where people leave and take the kid with them to their gay lover

>faggot couple
>loving
What in the actual fuck happened to you germans? You got from satanic books burning to defending faggots' ""rights"" on raping children.
By "love" faggots mean cum.

Spoken like a true Bulgarian, Alexander :^)

>great fathers
>most of them
By that you mean the fact that they would impale their "children" with their dicks from ass to throat?

gay "men" should be shot on sight.

like some hetro parent don't? Theres bad apples in every community not all of them are bad

Yes because it actually works and helps bring more homosexual people so economy grows
It worked in the west so it works
People who say it doesnt are real life bigot stormfags who dont know how real life works
Grow up

>not all

You need to go back.

yes, but maybe only gay dads since single moms are so bad for kids maybe two moms would be even worse

Thing is, a "hetero" or "sexually normal person" wouldn't do that. You do it on your daughter while you are a male? You are not normal, you are a pedo. You do it while she is "mature"? You are incestous, not normal.
"Hetero" is a term designed by ((("sex scientists"))) to describe every individual who is attracted to the opposite sex. Why? To erase the difference between pedos/incestous degenerates and normal people. Sodomites, pedos and incestous people must be killed.

Never had a blow job?

discord.gg/rtrmb

so the 200+ years of historical evidence doesn't show that male and females molest and rape their children while homosexual is still relatively new and only have few and far between cases

Spencer aka that guy who is left wing on most things exept race. Remember when the antifaggot punched him? I wouldn't have blamed dicky spencer for not chasing the antifa guy, but running away from the place because he got punched once? That was when he enters the "cowardice" zone. He could have stayed, finish the interview and BE ON GUARD this time.

and get a brick to the back of the head? leftist mobs are deadly
you don't go into a lion den unprepared for violence

Sane people=/= insane people.
When he left the scene he went off with a lot of people. Also the guy with the huge backpack was pretty protective. He had his own small mob. And by "on guard" I mean looking out not to be sucker punched/ brick'd while keeping a healthy distance from everyone.

Romania yes!

I will never EVER support fags and dykes

In terms of adoption they would probably be better than a single mother, but as long as there are male and female couples that want to adopt it would be stupid to deny a mother on the side of a father.

Gays living together is a non issue. They have like 100 partners a year, only a small minority would like to marry.
Nobody should stops 2 men to live together though.

obey sodomite orders you filthy goy peasant

Short answer: No.

Long answer: There's a better solution. . . .

charleswjohnson.name/essays/the-cake-is-rotten

. . .and one that everyone can be happy with (left-right-religious-secular), but the cultural marxists need gay marriage to undermine the family. That's it.

Homosexuality is commonly not something you're born with. In males, it happens when young boys or adolescents have sexually experience with another male out of sheer curiosity or sometimes because an older male initiated sexual activities onto them.

There's a correlation with homosexuals/bisexuals and sexuality activity at a young age with an older male. Homosexuality can thus be said to be a mental illness.

In not sure I found out I was gay in middle school changing room

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord;

discord.gg/4GhyB

It's about priorities user.

Your first priority is to assess the immediate situation, "WTF just happened to me and why is my asshole bleeding?"

You were raped, but then slowly and over time you normalize the trauma into an identity, "I couldn't fight back, I'm submissive around men, this is the only "love" I have ever known, so therefore I must be gay."

Wasnt raped just had a fixation on my fellow peers genitalia but was to beta to ever do anything I managed to land a guy later on in my 17's after a drunk depressed wrong number Skype call and my life has been great since

A-are you cute? :^)

Based romania

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/XSFVt

>race mixing gay propaganda
Wtf kikes this doesn't make sense though

obviously lying

how to proof?

Lesbian children screw up their kids more than even gays.

Gay fathers may abuse kids but two women raising you is psychological torture from a young age.

Gays, lesbians, and single people should never be allowed to adopt... or vote.

>I'm guessing I have the right attachment.

I'm this close to turning straight. Please post more cherrypicked data!

Only if one of them is a qt trap

bi master race

No where else but Stockholm of course.

I really don't care what some other country does in regards to it's own laws... This worldwide activism shit has got to stop. Your morals aren't paramount.

Let me explain something to you.

Hell is not just a lake of fire where you go when you die. When you live as a homosexual your entire life is a living hell. Your family secretly is disappointed in you. Your lovers will all abandon you and they can't even love you in the fullness of a true fruitful marriage. Your lifestyle will result in pain and disease and suffering. You will return home after a 'great night out' burning away your destitute and evil existence. You hate yourself. You lie to yourself. And nothing truly makes you happy. I've seen gays all my life and they're all just careening downwards. Their lives are a mess and they can't stop themselves from making it worse.

No one is asking you to suddenly love women. No one even thinks you can reverse such an illness. Child abuse is a terrible shame and you're a victim. But, for the good of the world and your soul, you could at least concede this failure whose origin isn't even your fault and TRY to live a semi normal, celibate life.

Or you will go watching yourself slowly die from a horrible, fake, sad existence.

Think you described more than half the American population

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/jTYxh

Go fuck yourself. I don't need your permission to have sex. Fake would be pretending I am straight to please religious folks. I hope I can find a husband and have kids.

with advancements in medicine as long as people don't hold it back same sex babies may be possible in our life times is rather just adopt many sad kids with out parents

The truth may suck but you can't pretend the lie is normal.

What you do can hurt others around you. I have problems with anger and swearing and doing too much for people. It hurts those around me: it's a "normal" emotion but I don't pretend that it's akin to the moral ideal. Sex is normal but mastery over our more animal instincts is what makes us loftier creatures than animals.

When you choose to go with the known wrong path it will have consequences now and in the future, for you and others. Surely you can admit that. It is never too late to turn it around.

>3 POSTS BY THIS ID
>3 POSTS BY THIS ID
>3 POSTS BY THIS ID
>3 POSTS BY THIS ID
Gays are a cancer on society, /thread.
STOP responding to slide threads.

I'm with you.

This is literally how we got Wynne as our Premier (Ontario).

marriage should be a hetero thing. i'm bi and i see no reason to give non breeders tax breaks.

I love Romania now