ibb.co/kiQaMF
ibb.co/kNqgva
i.4cdn.org/pol/1494355587553.jpg
thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/meet-the-based-stickman-173908
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

literally who

based stickman

What is happening there?

He is an FBI plant. Everyone knows this.

BASED AF

>submit or you'll be raped to death by niggers
nice

literally who?

This makes no sense since t_d is reddit too and they suck his dick the hardest.

alt light, proudboys, alt knights, etc...

>Hans Kohn

oh dear....

Looks like some Slime just donated himself to become target practice for the RWDS. Oblige him.

>(((Kohn)))/(((Cohn)))/(((Cohen)))
Every. Fucking. Time.

>BASED AF
Wait a second, this isnt a black guy wearing a trump hat..

We should call him the Alt-plant from now on..

I'm not going near his Elliot Rodger kid. Never know when they will violently sperg out.

what does he actually agree with us on

You know it. I know it. Everyone knows it.
t. The_Donald subscriber.
>I'll show myself out and then kill myself now.

He doesn't like commies. That's pretty much it.

I wonder what Brittany has to say in all this.

How did you read this out of that?

Lamo, some of these spergs are retarded as fuck, he's on our side. Do you have the balls to go 1488 if the media shoves a camera in your face after a street battle? That's bad optics regardless, you are retarded as fuck. Troll the Jews on twitter, not these Asian fever man.

She's so adorable.

He spent a lot of time in prison and would be back with California's '3 strike rule'... He is a complete fed... evidence:

ibb.co/kiQaMF
ibb.co/kNqgva
ibb.co/kNqgva

sometimes the memes go to their heads.

mr. chapman, Sup Forums will forget about you, but the internet at large won't

based scumbag steveman

Well from that comment alone, it looks like some ethno-nationalists have been talking shit to Stickman for being a dirty race-mixing faggot.

What sort of father and husband puts his family in danger like that by putting his full address out on the internet knowing that thousands of people hate him?

Is he retarded? Does he not think their is at least one retarded psycho out there who will harass him and his family for eons to come?

>muh optics
fucking trumpflakes, kek

Based Plantman

Pack it up boys, this show is over.

Is there some subtext to his post? Why would he reference South Africa as a result of white nationalism and not civic nationalism?

See here: i.4cdn.org/pol/1494355587553.jpg

He is an informant...been in prison 3+ times, recent arrests, etc... he would be in for a LONG time if he didnt cut a deal

Harassing Chapman is Spencer tier cointel.

>The latest hero of the alt-right, a California man who has beaten and maced anti-Trump protesters on the streets of Berkeley, is a thrice-convicted felon who has served three separate prison terms, jumped bail, twice violated parole, used cocaine, LSD, and meth, and was described by his own lawyer as having “severe psychological problems,” court records show.

So the hero of the alt-right is a drug addicted criminal. Who has in the past been charged with assault, armed robbery, and selling weapons to the illegal-immigrant gang-bangers they hate so much.

Ok chipman, go suck gavins dick and call your fed handlers that those mean channers harass you.

we know we don't care we want to see happenings thats about all peace out

Fucking glad I'm not fucking alone, and that Antifa/Anarchist/Anarchosyndicalists are fucking coming back to this board hard to drive out the shit Stromfront. Thank God.

Exactly...And do you think someone with that kind of criminal history would just get a slap on the wrist after 3 recent arrests, including this charge in Berkeley?

Cry about it.

Somebody should go visit him. Seems he welcomes all guests, maybe he will put on some tea and bust out some snacks. His wife will bow as she's introduced and everyone will have a calm discussion regarding his contributions to racial mingleling.

>give up
>OR ELSE

Recent arrest:

He's from /leftpol/ I saw someone post that exact same comment in their thread on stickfag.

He's saying that there is no way to outbreed parasites, that parasites breed more because they're parasites, so the solution is to create nationalism because you can't advocate a white ethnostate or you could be accused of a thought crime. You gotta read between the lines.

alt lite faggots like stickman attacked people at the monument in new orleans
fuck them all

i unironically believe this. wont be long until he's trying to convince trump supporters to illegally cut their shotgun barrels too short.

To the all the White Nationalist: The demographics are against you.
>This is a fight for your life you fools!!!
Even if all non white immigration were stopped, whites would still become a minority in every state 40 years from now.
>RACE WAR NOW YOU FOOLS!!! RISE!!! RISE UP NOW!!!
There will not be a white only land carved out of America.
>The Jews won't allow it you fools!!! Don't you get it?!?!?!?
That's unrealistic.
>I know you're too proud to carve out a piece of what is entirely yours and yours alone!!! Carve THEM a piece, or simply carve them up into pieces!!! RACE WAR NOW!!!
If you care about the future of your children and grandchildren you would advocate American Nationalism.
>America has always been a white country, made by whites, for whites. If I reveal my power level any more than this the Kike media will tear me apart.
Otherwise your descendants may end up suffering the fate of whites in countries like South Africa and parts of Western Europe ...
>Are you getting it yet you fools?!?! Your descendants are going to fucking die horrible violent deaths if you don't rise up and take back what's yours!!! RISE DAMN YOU, RISE!!! GAS THE KIKES!!! RACE WAR NOW!!!

source on selling weapons?

No chance. Not for gun trades in Cali. Im with you, the dude is compromised. Regardless, he is still a mega reeeeetoid.

Based stickman is now just stickman

Versus races that have criminality in their DNA? We need outliers and thrill seeking behavior because while law abiding is great, it makes pussies out of millions of people too afraid to fight.

Muh 8D Connect Four amirite fellow pede?

BASED Civic Nationalist Chapman XDXD

Literally nothing.

The dude is a fucking fag.

>alt-light

So fucking gay. I like his show, but his whole obsession with being "alt-light" and coining that term is insufferable.

no you faggot, that was pasta but it was from the place that shall not be named. You arent welcome there.

Liberal or not, That BTFO'd to Stickman was God-Tier at best. Race traitor deserved it.

Basic human social cues. I know, muh autism.

Don't forget all of these alt-right ecelebs exists solely to soften their followers on ideas such as Zionism and Civic Nationalism.

If you aren't leading yourself at this point you're still a bluepilled normie fagget.

I would like to believe that he's simply concealing his power level as a relatively high-profile figure for the alt-right, yes.

Trips.
He's right, now or never men!

someone should PS an Israel flag there

pic related

thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/meet-the-based-stickman-173908

Shut up, goyim. You must turn your back on those that further your cause if they do anything you don't like.

he probably means that if whites try to create an ethnostate in America and lose, they will be subjugated to the same horrors as our white brothers and sisters in SA and Zimbabwe who are currently being genocided.

no, he is a racemixing fag

He's just your typical libertarian/conservative most likely. Sup Forums is disowning him now because he's not this paragon of all things white.

lel ok

Anyone who doesn't support Chapman is falling for divide and conquer hard. You don't have to like him, but he's out there beating the shit out of violent communists and promoting liberty while you're inside jerking off and complaining he's not an all out Nazi in public. Turning people against guys like Chapman is exactly what antifag and globalists want, that's how they defeat you. You people are fucking idiots sometimes.

Go back to endchan you niggerlover.

he can't be 1488 if he is a racemixing faggot

he is likely a plant so yeah, if you like supporting plants, be mu guest

And because pol has been infiltrated by shills and they're actually working this time. It's pretty sad

The man is a federal informant... counter operation against the alt right and Trump supporters. We need more evidence before he causes trouble and supporters get thrown in prison because of this guy. He recently created an Alt-Knight order, with hundreds joining and giving him all their info. I am telling you, this guy is an informant.

4d chess

I hate niggers. It would do you better to keep your comments to yourself than to attack a patriot like myself.

Oh ya? how is he a plant? and even if he was, why should that make a difference in his actions? Prove to me he's a plant, and then maybe you're idiocy will be somewhat justified

Yeah at the end of the day, I appreciate that epic fucking thwack he gave to that commie, but he's just an e-celeb and "muh civic nationalism" can die in the fire that rises.

>anyone who doesn't agree wit hmy civic nationalist utopic idea is a shill

Stormfags are getting as bad as SJWs. They're commies too so it makes sense.

>anti-constitution

wew, please leave our country and go live in finland or something.

read
>indictment for dealing firearms without a license and possession of a firearm in the hands of a convicted felon
>June 2008

He's literally a plant.

whats next
>what's wrong with supporting based jews? amirite?! peeds?!

correct