How can russia/iran/china even compete?

How can russia/iran/china even compete?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_tea_consumption_per_capita
pm.gc.ca/eng/minister/honourable-harjit-singh-sajjan
youtube.com/watch?v=NUAdgt5Glk0&list=RDNUAdgt5Glk0#t=11
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/pitiful-plight-refugees-locked-up-9743949
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If defense means ferrying African and Middle Eastern invader to settle your lands while paying them a pension, then you may be on to something here.

Albania is surprisingly white.

What would great military leaders from the past think about this?

There will be polak ITT with photo of Ministry of National Defense. Mark my words.

Canada's Minister of National Defence

Don't forget our Secretary of Defense.

our minister is the best minister

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This must be fake

I notice Russian/Iran/China have the highest ranking of tea consumption.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_tea_consumption_per_capita

its real, and there is a huge PR campaign to convince us on how badass he is...

I know it's like very random but I just wanted to point this out

oh shit mb
this is outdated
heres the current one

and he stole valor.

fucking hell dude
you really are cucked

Can you fix your fucking flags plz?

>All this work
>millions sacrifice their lives
>and you put women in charge
>literally why

>he falls for the memes
you really are a fucking autist

Women never had a Chance to be leaders before. Men just brought Chaos, maybe it's time for women.
Why can't you fucking burgers understand progress?

Top kuck

Imagine having a penis so small that you cared about the "manliness" of someone in a meaningless, non-powerful position in your country's ministry

We have the best minister

Lmao, that's fake. It's obvious India's ND

FTFY

pm.gc.ca/eng/minister/honourable-harjit-singh-sajjan

bump.

Our Secretary is fucking based

Nigga are you retarded?

When progress costs you your life, is it really progress?

I'm implying that because of the unbalanced contributions by NATO countries, the USA is effectively responsible for the defence of European countries.

Hence the minister of defence of Netherlands etc is the USA.

We must bring down the patriarchy that is oppressing all of us... The example of these progressive countries should be followed by all.

>MFW it's real
>MFW He's actually pretty based.
BRO TIER
R
O

T
I
E
R

We have a run of the mill bureaucrat. Still whiter than Canada's though.

Sikhs arent bro tier you fucking retard. When will this meme end?

Kikes arent bro tier for hating muslims, and literally the only decent thing Sikhs do is hate muslims

If you are gonna have a female defense minister make sure she looks like a butch lesbian not someone who's face scream RAPE ME.

I want to see the polish motherfucker.
Can some one post?

>women dont cause chaos
Found the virgin, only virgins think women are peaceful in any manner.

Fuck off America

Lol this. Women are purely chaotic rulers.

Not for long he isn't. Dude's in so much hot water right now it'd make a frog jealous

>Not posting the original

Sikh and Destroy!
>youtube.com/watch?v=NUAdgt5Glk0&list=RDNUAdgt5Glk0#t=11

More so this german cuck ignores the millions of german women that beg for violence against German nationalist.

Stfu you retarded burguer,what stupid shit are you going to say next?THat the hezbollah sucks too?

What happened?

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/pitiful-plight-refugees-locked-up-9743949

refugees become prisoners in australia?

Our defense minister is baked.
AYY LMAOing at the spanish defense minister.

the minister of nightmares

He claimed credit for planing military operations while he was in the military that he didn't. Twice, to different groups and got caught both times.

If a country isn't controlled by strong and powerful men, then other strong and powerful men will come in and control it. Hence Europe.

Women will vote to let in peoples that will rape them because their men are too cucked to say no and stop their women from burning Europe to the ground.

When he was doing diplomacy in India, he referred to himself as "the architect" of Canada's mission in Afghanistan, which is basically a complete lie and there's been calls for him to resign from opposition parties since

It is funny but Russia and China's ministers are glorified politicians/businessmen. The Iranian is the only that is actually a soldier. Still better than Europe's choices though.

Here is our Ministre de la Défense.

>Poland

Ever since Sup Forums that's my expression in public all the time.

the iranian and the pole look surprisingly similar

JUST

Sarmatian pride worldwide

Same kek. Some people even stares at me with fear in their faces.

Those woman ministers of defense sure are doing a great job... Getting invaded by refugees and getting mass killings by them

*Defense

How the fuck is the best looking one an Albo?

>Secretary of Defense
He looks more like a Commander of War, not a secretary.

That's the frenchiest facial expression I have ever seen in my life.
He's saying "fuck you", "fuck off" , "disgusting" "who cares" and "not bad" at the same time.

Sir Michael Fallon

You're a soldier of Kek now. Stay true to yourself and don't give in to the darkness.

Thank God, man in pic is Sikhs

Thank you.

Yeah but you're up against the pajeets too.

Women are meant to be mothers, not soldiers, There are always exceptions of course, but these there ain't Jeanne d'Arcs.

Here's our minister of defence.

Laugh it up. You might have a muzzie problem? Sikhs don't fuck around when they need to remove kebab

>le sikhs are brotier meme XDDD

kill yourself, they are just poo in loos

They think you're a loser. And they're right.

They'll have the USA on their side. The EU is just another chance for Germany to start another World War. I have grown to dislike Germans as bad as Islam. Soon you Krauts will have two choices. Convert or die. You may get to be a slave. You must agree to be a slave. I think, hell, I know you'll convert. The bitch is you still get to watch as all the fighters in the area have turns on your wives and daughters.

If I could visit Doucheland i would give Islam some enrichment. Problem is Germany banned me two years ago. Something about inciting insurrection. Me? I'm no threat to anyone except two Double cheesenugers and a 33 degree Coke.
When I was in Baghdad I hope I shit in the right well and it landed on the 12th Imams head.!

I should go to Mekka and dig up the Goats feet Moohammy says he buried there, post the images here, just as a reminder to the Sunnis they are in direct violation of a faggot order from their fake prophet (Jon Holmes be up in him), not to hurt Joos!

I bet not a faggot mooslum will post the truth about the goats feet.

Shiites could be saved but the Sunnis are all homosexual. Shouldn't all you Fag moslems in the ME rush to Doucheland for the Merkel Rape Festival?

To lazy? Afraid your Obama check couldn't find you?

REMOVE KEBAB (or just lie about it)

Shut up nigger

Reminder that Sikhism is literally a war based religion

>Russia
>mongoloid af
Checks out.

Why religion clothing is not prohibited?

Spain.

>>MFW He's actually pretty based.
He actually lied about his military service

Is that Bill Clinton?

Trust me every sikh who leaves for canada from here has only one objective i.e. to marry a gori (white chic) and get settled in canada. still i'd say sikhs are patriots unlike pakis who will prefer an islamic caliphate over their own country.

anyone who wants to know the ideology of harjit sajjan , google the term KHALISTAN..they were pro pakistanis

>It listed the Ayatollah Khomeini as the leader whose "orders we obey"; called on Christians to "open your hearts to our call" and "embrace Islam" and noted that "Allah has ... made it intolerable for Muslims to participate in ... a regime which is not predicated upon ... the Sharia"; explained that Israel is "the vanguard of the United States in our Islamic world"
You support this shit??Really nigga????

This

Sorry, our Minister of Defence is now the woman on the right of James Mattis, María Dolores de Cospedal, at least she is right-winged.

Guy is pretty boring but he does the job decently well I guess..

this

so whats the pic of him at the helicopter then? and in the army uniform?

Polish guy has the ultimate "ive seen some shit" look

ur retarded, but then again you are a slav so nothing suprising there

this
they define 0, they're just speaking heads(because its the meximum role which woman is capable of) with orders from Washington

nothing wrong with them

That's rather uncalled for my albozerg friend, besides that - that's not really an argument

You realize that Sikhs in India consider Canada a colony right?
They're very open about how they are taking over your country flooding it with their people.
They're literally bragging to any tourist about their conquest of Canada.

Top fucking kek

Hennis "Benis" Plasdumpster doesn't even know what a military is. When another politician pointed out how dropping bombs might ruin arab countries, she literally ignored it and started rambling about muh liberation of oppressed sand people.