Daily hate Russia thread

Be Russia
>Have 2 million abortions yearly
>Biggest Alcohol and drug consumption in world
>1,5 million Hiv cases and growing fast, making it highest in Europe
>80% divorce rate highest in Europe
>Africa tier homicide rate
>Only 40% Christian rest atheist or muslim
> Be 10% muslim and increasing fast and have open borders with muslim central asia
> Invade white Christian Ukraine and Georgia
>Support Chinese, North Korea and all non white nations and be brainwashed by anti-western communist propaganda
> Be reason that communism exists and that Eastern Europe got invaded for 50 years with communism and has ugly commie blocks.
>Can't drive (dash cams)
>Can't speak English and act like 3rd worlders on CS GO and DOTO
>Be praised by pol as some moral defender
Feels good

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CEe17WSAtZc
2ch.hk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zinoviy_Kolobanov
en.kozaostra.mybb.ru/viewtopic.php?id=893
youtube.com/watch?v=35rQ-iAKxJM&list=PLwbSuZrQpPzRCsEA02OdrFhH3OZtyaFfx&index=5.
worldlifeexpectancy.com/country-health-profile/russia
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Still better then Serbia. ;-)

>t. serbroach: aka turk rape baby

I m not Serb, I m just passing thro Serbia and I m on phone

>Serbia trying to roast Russia
You shouldn't bite the hand the feeds. Or did you forget that Russia is the only country that ever had your back in every international conflict through out history?

I literally was just having this same argument with a bunch of retards.

Russia is a half Mongoloid state..russians will fuck anything

Their women fuck in public and piss in the streets niger tier race

I can't hate Russians when i'm to busy being envious of them.
>youtube.com/watch?v=CEe17WSAtZc

The difference is Russia has always been shit and can improve. West is on a downwards spiral.

I actually really like Russians.

b-but you're american ffs
cmon
lies russia strong

coming from a spic wearing a trump hat color me surprised.

>Their women fuck in public and piss in the streets niger tier race

A lot of Russian women don't even drink. Never seen that in the UK or USA

They cant improve what are you talking about...their race is tainted with outrageous amounts of gook and jewish blood

They will never be able to improve anything...they never have

Why so many western people defend these absolute savage mongrels

you are the epitome of hypocrisy. a fucking mongrel living in jew central talking shit about russians while pic related happens.

Why do they defend these commie degenerates

Im a serb, and if u ever visited yuropoors ( if u can find it on map), ud notice that south europe has 97%+ whites.

Cant say the same for a amerilard who is a minority in usa.

But something tells me you are a 4ft6 nigger

Inb4 shills posts about russia being savior of white civilisation

>spot filthy albanian cuck
Albo, you have to go back.

> russia saving somebody who doesn't save themselves
been there done that
don't think we're into this business anymore

Nice aaruments

Black population 12%

Spicks are at 15%

Asians are 3%

America is 70% white you Slavic degenerates.

Your country's are full of sand niggers

Absolute savages

Youre women piss in public and fuck in the streets

That's if you consider "white Hispanics" which are pretty dark. Many are white, but many are not. You need to safely assume America is a banana republic. This can be reversed however, at any point however, if white people begin having more children. Because non-white fertility is dropping quickly in America.

it is absolutely NOT 70% white you fucking moron.
not even the latest government stats that include "white hispanics", arabs and other self identified "whites" is near 70%. that one is at 60%. and its likely somewhere around 53% when you exclude those.
THEN if you exclude those who have significant non white ancestry but just look white it drops down to like 40%.

Its true non whites are out breeding us...but not by much as they say.

Blacks die of aids and getting shot

The spicks will leave soon when they realize nobody wants their shitty herione and coke.

disagree, peru, per capita ruins more dota games than any other country

plus their flag is missing a fucking leaf, what's up with that?

Hey listen you absolute cunt.

What are a faggot or something you simpleton?

Listen...america IS!. 70% white thats is exactly what the statistics say. You ho

Also who gives a fuck...russians are dirty mongoloids

Why are you defending muzzy central Asian whores?

Well, that's not why. The reason is they're being absorbed by capitalist clutches and feminized the same way white Americans have been. Plus, the types of immigrants coming to America are either coming from below replacement birth rate nations (Asians), or nations where the birth rates have experienced EXTREME demographic declines in the last 50 years (Most of Latin America falls under this category). Their birth rates are all actually right at replacement if combined altogether.

However, this can be changed. The white Mormon birth rate for example is anywhere between 2.3 to 2.5. The Amish have the highest growth rate of every religious group in the US. These things matter. If you, or any American Sup Forums user manages to have 4 or 5 white children, then you've made a big difference. All it takes is racial awareness.

I don't think so Ivanik

LOL

>Listen...america IS!. 70% white thats is exactly what the statistics say. You ho

Lie all you want. pic related is a government statistic from census.gov (which as i said includes arabs, north africans, and other self identified whites so the real one is EVEN LOWER)

>> Be reason that communism exists
good goy

Haha

Nice try shit cunt

What are you russian or something?

Better yet maybe greek?

Face it you're wrong. Thats not even discussing the % of young vs old whites. Young whites are UNDER 50%. as shown here

They were stupid enough to serve them as means to establish communism. And more than half of population think Soviet Union was great.

>georgia
>white

Yes John McCain, America is great and white. Russia is the problem.

Go to 2ch.hk and ask what they think about Russia

This is the only thing that triggered this underage

The fact remains

Slavs are okay..especially polish and ukranians

>Russians are degenerates they always have been

They created shit tier societies and made them trendy

Cuba
North korea
China

Thanks alot russian you mongoloid fuckers

Your women fuck in public and piss in the streets

At least Putin is doing his best.

Time to the silence the oligarchy I think

If I had to choose an ally.... It would be Russians.

Russian stay at home wives drink more than literally any college fratboy ive ever met. Pyccя бyдeм жить дoльшe чeм Aмepикии

>Russian nazi fetishism
I don't understand this retardation, why would slavs idolize an ideology that saw them as subhuman?

Russian navy stronk.

The middle east is far more dangerous

I like russia a lil bit more now that putins been in power.

But it doesnt negate the fact that russia pretty much made the world shit tier for like 80 years

ever think maybe your hypothesis about the ideology hating them being wrong? they recruited ukranians and other people into SS units. on average germans were seen as better than those around them but that doesnt mean they wanted to literally wipe out slavs or somthing.

Russians don't breed with non-whites though. America will be a mullato-hapa-castizo nation in no time.

Thats some Trump tier fake statistics shit right there

Whites are at 62% & Hispanics at 20%

>nazis didn't hate slavs
lmao ok nice revisionism

They were friends once

Says the brit...

My dude london is legit controlled by muzzies

>Russians are degenerates they always have been
>They created shit tier societies and made them trendy
>american education
You the filthy frogs amerifat
those fucks have been for over 600 years a cancer on good old evropa

The thing to remember if you have never been to russia is they are a hardy people. They have no homeless population because they die in the streets. you work or you die. Americans are weak and soft virtually sub-human compared to Russians irrespective of anything else. All the other ethnic blood in the country only strengthens the DNA, anyone whose ever taken highschool biology knows genetic diversity creates the strongest offspring. Arguing for an ethnocentric society as stronger is literally scientifically wrong.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zinoviy_Kolobanov

en.kozaostra.mybb.ru/viewtopic.php?id=893

Watch noobs, how fighted real soldiers

English subtitles: youtube.com/watch?v=35rQ-iAKxJM&list=PLwbSuZrQpPzRCsEA02OdrFhH3OZtyaFfx&index=5.

>you mean
fuck

London is just a global stop off point. Brits just consider it a place to work and party.

There is extensive documentation showing the Nazis saw all Slavs as subhuman.

Does Russia really have the highest rate of drug consumption? Or is that including alcohol?

I always imagined Russia to be pretty barren concerning drugs, you could probably get shitty coke or heroin, or some whack ass LSD or ecstasy, but I imagine even that would be difficult to locate.

Isn't that why those losers cook krokodil and literally inject it while it's still hot, before it breaks down, because they're too dumb to properly isolate the effective compound?

Every Russian I've met has been a piece of shit. But I like Bulgarians, Ukrainians, and Poles a lot. Lots of slavics come here during the summer to work and get American money for school or something. The women are attractive, but many are slutty. Bulgy and Polish women seem to be a bit slutty, but perhaps thats just the types that leave their country at 18-21 and are free to fuck anything that moves. Bulgarian guys seem to be pretty solid people. Good at fixing cars since everyone over there has shitty cars. Ukrainian men are lazy and pretty dumb. Their girls are pretty and nice though. But Russian chicks are pretty gross sluts which shitty attitudes. The Russian guys are usually shitheads too. Fuck Russians.

im not the revisionist retard. literally the opposite. the idea that they hated all slavs for being "slav" is the revisionism because historians needed a convenient way to justify germanys war with the soviets and have it look "evil"

der untermench is an example of a "subhuman" yes. its calling out what a subhuman looks like but not every slav looks like that. obviously or they wouldnt have recruited tens of thousands of slavs.

Me too. Rusia is based as fuck

I agree fuck the french

>obviously or they wouldnt have recruited tens of thousands of slavs.
imagine being this naive

one reason they have such high HIV is because of drugs/sharing needle

>self-identified whites
there aren't any other options on the census for us. We have to put ourselves as white because they don't have a middle eastern option. I would not have any problems putting myself as middle eastern and don't self-identify as white. I could care less what I am actually. middle easterners were considered white in America (not just by the census) for the longest time.

Cringe, buzz off and finish your bigmac nazi.

>or they wouldnt have recruited tens of thousands of slavs.
>Slave labor

Lol, spot on

>>Biggest Alcohol and drug consumption in world
already wrong ! we are 4th in alcohol consuming even in europe!

> Invade white Christian Ukraine and Georgia
>georgia
>white
>ukraine
>white
>invade

SAGE
KYS

>tolerance shit

No you don't. You have some laws that aren't enforced, but you don't have a policy of diversity.

Well, didn't surprised. Only sick retarded fucks drive this cars, like that moron drive.

I like both Serbia and Russia...
What do?

>lol ur niave
its apparent i know more about this and so its a shame you're giving nothing but non arguments.
yeah its not like its your fault. i was just making the point to him.
to fight dipshit. im not talking about labor. literal SS divisions im referring to.

And despite that they are always no.2/3. Pray to God that they never truly get their shit together.

then why are you giving us a bad name?

Russia is no paradise and not a perfect state, but most of what's written is a bullshit statistically and can be debunked.

>4th
This is true Ivan, it's not all bad.
>worldlifeexpectancy.com/country-health-profile/russia
You'll probably have a stroke or heart attack at 65 instead. Here's the sad part, your life expectancy is actually getting lower. What I'm wondering it why you're so prone to stroke and heart failure if your blood pressure, kidneys, and blood sugar are fine? I guess that just leaves atherosclerosis from fatty foods.

Ive hated the dirty soviets before you were born son

Wipe the cum off your belly you sorry sack of shit

Oh stupid me! It's the drug use. Why didn't I see that?

why are you lying?

>your life expectancy is actually getting lower.
>getting lower
not true

>barbados

nigger

lol settle down proxynigger

death to liberashkas

>DOTO

>worldlifeexpectancy.com/country-health-profile/russia
Russians born today are expected to die 5-10 years younger than those dying now.

What's the source of that graph? These projections are from 2014 WHO data.

>>>implying
Russians and Poles are the only good slavs out there
also i would prefer having a thousand Russians in Poland than a single a*erican or hohol

>they recruited ukrainians

fucking burger piece of shit and your (((education))). why don't you shut the fuck up about shit that's beyond your cognition? ever hear of a thing called "useful idiots"? I guess you must have, considering I'm talking to one right now

wtf I hate Russia

I'm actually serious, fuck that country, it's like they made it a point to make this world worse.

I like russia and russians in general
fuck you

Can't we get along before you that artery in your brain pops Ivan?

Hahaha

Why do so many of you have such hard boners for greasy russians

Im confused...its common knowledge that russians are underneath anglos

well according to your link it's increasing.
See:
RUSSIA LIFE EXPECTANCY HISTORY
2000 - 65.3
2010 - 68.4
2015 - 70.5

>mongoloid savages saving the white race
It don't think so