White hate thread

Let's share our hate with these filthy neanderthal subhumans. Everyone is welcomed except cumskinned neanderthals
Also: why white hate threads getting deleted meanwhile black and muslim hate threads not? i thought this is a free speech platform and not some safe space for wh*te nationalists.

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/open?id=0BxzOFPyJ60vwRlNvYlRZWF9GSVk
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/woman-body-slammed-thrown-pool-10379274
washingtonpost.com/world/turkey-apologizes-for-shooting-down-russian-warplane-last-year/2016/06/27/d969e0ea-3c6d-11e6-9e16-4cf01a41decb_story.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this is now a roach hate thread

waste of trips
Rather be cumskin than shitskin or a filthy stinking t*rkish turd.

White people are mentally diseased from a young age.

>be brown subhuman monkey
>have an average IQ of 85
>

you sure showed me
how many times will you post the same image over and over again, roach boi?

>hating white people
you faggots are lucky, that we lost WW2

Sage

>why white hate threads getting deleted meanwhile black and muslim hate threads not

Because people with triple-digit IQs know that "cumskins" are the master race, and we all agree that niggers and their sandnigger and taconigger counterparts are inferior, roach.

This is why you are hated, turkey.

That kid has more brain power than the entire horse of niggers that through that old white lady in the pool.

You literally can't say anything bad about whites since EVERYTHING AORUND YOU WAS INVENTED BY THEM

Id rather eat cum than shit desu.

Why do you even try? You know its impossible to offend us

LOL gay in the first place.

Never change, niggos!

You're human trash. Fuck you. You fucking turks act like this now but will be begging us for support in the coming month.

Circumcised are sexually frustrated and spreads hate.

A fucking roach

hello roach

You now what i love? Bombing sand monkey muslims.

>i thought this is a free speech platform

no, this is Sup Forums. your post has nothing to do with politics.

sounds like a cumskin fucked all your 9 wives (and your shiksah mistresses)

well isnt that a crafty race. We Wuz Plumbers

FUCKN PINKEEZ. 100%
fuck yall mayo bitches. keep payn my welfair pussies. we gon pull a 187 on yo servers nigga try me.

> muh ottoman 'empire'

wasn't this guy rescued by a nigger?

I remember that guy from carl the cuck/aids skrillex video, he got fucked up? when? got link?

Now I'm gonna make it my life goal to pump & dump 10 Turkish chicks with my 16.5 cm snow nigger dick, because of this thread.

>roaches BTFO
>Kurds will be raping Ahmed within the week
this is pretty funny tbhf

Hey you Turkish faggot, were these your brothers?Sorry not sorry

>getting raped by commies
shameful. t*rks will never recover

Hey you Serbian faggot, were these your brothers?Sorry not sorry

fun fact the best commander to the muslim hordes ever was infact a kurd samed saladin.
They once had a female general was in charge of several good strats and battles, but they through her off a building after they found out she had a vagina.

sure thing, meanwhile irl we pump and dump white women so white cucks can raise our offspring.

>BTFO of every thread
>Has no ground to stand on argument-wise
>Is Americanized in his speech

How worse can it get for you? I bet the last one touches a nerve. What is it with Turks and not being able to hold onto their culture? Do you hate yourselves that much? Please hang yourself, your mother is a dirty roach whore lol.

>Hoverhand

KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK

If you voted for Donald Duck, i'd like to know your adress so I can pay you a visit.

Mudshits are so predictable. Always taking the bait.

Your average white master race
>these are the wastes of space that call you subhuman

Seems like the average american The_Donald user for me instead

How come every Swedish person that tries to be funny or edgy ends up making themselves look clinically autistic. It's honestly like there is not one person from Sweden with a funny personality.

Lmao you dumbass, I have no idea who those people are nor do i care. But since we're going at it, it must suck being so inferior to us huh ?lmao You serefsiz faggot.

Why does no one here understand the plight of the Arabs? You could avoid so much shit if you did. I know you think of yourselves as "high and mighty" or at least "logical", but you are not. I have so much to say about this board, but I have lost all motivation. People like you will be the downfall of the West, you cannot keep meddling with us, and why is it that everyone here hates minorities? Yes, refugees, I understand as you have taken everyone that wants Gibbs, along with our intellectuals, but the average person from an arab country like Syria, Iraq, SA, and such are perfectly normal, there used to be a time my mother told me of when Baghdad was more than just the capital of some desert country, it used to be nice, but now you have countries such as Iran, Turkey, United States, and even Saudi Arabi trying to influence our world. Do you know why they try to control us so much? It is because we are poised to became much more relevant in the future, along with an Arab spirit the could wash away the west in years if we tried, and I don't want it to come to this, I truly don't, but we have no other choice, if the west wants to wage war against us, so be it, but we will try our hardest to survive. Do you wonder why a fair amount Arabs have negative views of the west? Because they caused things such as Iran Islamic Revolution, because once strong and relatively well off countries are now desert shitholes, you made this urge for a better life in your countries, when you took the chance from ours. The Arabs had a future, but you decided to end it because it collided with yours. We have the strength of Arab Unity, the will to keep our traditions alive, although we are pigheaded and as some say, we are our own worst enemy, we will still come out of all of this. And I know some will say that we caused this, but look at how most of our countries were formed, and by which empire they where subjugated by.

Just lol @ how triggered all these Sup Forums niggers get at all these threads

I hate this place everyone here is an idiot. No one thinks and everyone here is so prejudiced and by this they cloud their minds. Get out if you can, you will become an awful and detestable person if you don't.

Someone respond I put effort into this

Doing God's work roachbro

k

think of the poor goat fucking snackbars? no thanks, it's perfectly reasonable to hate skypes and mudslimes the same at this point.

>inb4 but muh BASED shariabros wouldn't hate us if not for Israel

yeah right, if there's one thing the jews taught us it's that cucking won't change their opinion of you.

>Arabs suddenly became shitty people after White people started fucking with them
ok buddy

inshallah, burka niquab, mohammad jihad! quran jihad, allah mohammad. kebab?

sex slaves?

what's that? slut club?

You aren't even human

Photoshopped. Pixels etc. Get out of Poland.

post some webms whites get rekt

Roach

Reminder that there is a huge Turkroach meme collection to download.
drive.google.com/open?id=0BxzOFPyJ60vwRlNvYlRZWF9GSVk

I'll just leave this here.

Wat the fuck is he looking at?

Yeah we are shitty, but we didn't hate you enough that we wanted to Fuck you up.

You know, most wouldn't hate you if we were left alone. You attacked us first, I don't understand how you are able to shift the blame to us?

And it's not "White People", it's just fucking with us. There isn't a racial motive, why would there? Do Arabs have a race trait for hating whites? No there isn't. Why don't you think logically?

leave what user ?

He staring at the 72 virgins with the sweeeeeet phat ass dat Brothers be looking fo you feel what I'm saying bruh?

Because swedes dont understand irony. Swedes are the worst.

I guess he forgot to drop a link or something or an image just your average American intelligence they forgot their balls back in Iraq basically surrendered we were ready to go but they chickened out back in 2011 not sure why I guess they're scared of our powerful Jihadi spirit

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/woman-body-slammed-thrown-pool-10379274

Why?

washingtonpost.com/world/turkey-apologizes-for-shooting-down-russian-warplane-last-year/2016/06/27/d969e0ea-3c6d-11e6-9e16-4cf01a41decb_story.html

NOT.BASED.

I really wonder what goes through a turkroaches brain when it uses words like subhuman.