Moon Jae wins South Korea.
>No THAAD
>possibility of trade and non-war approach to NK

This seems like a good thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2017/05/many-young-idols-vote-for-first-time.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Pok_5FE3tko
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump. This is indeed a good thing. I'm not sure Sup Forums entirely knows about the situation as they're either Nork shills or blind Neocons. But the Moon election was the right election.

>Liberal progressive SK party
>good

in other words, just let things continue as they are even when you have a mad tyrant threatening both the SK and Japan with nukes?

stop being such fucking pussies and drop millions of leaflets demanding the population lay down their arms and walk towards the demilitarized zone to surrender completely

>the North wants war meme
You're dumb. The foreign Neocons want it and using SK as their puppet is all in (((their))) plans.

Liberals in SK are conservative compared to liberals in America. The People's and Justice party are more comparable to the Democratic Party in America.

Big implications for Chinese-US-SK relations. The Chinese are furious about the idea of THAAD in SK. Therefore, no THAAD = better relations between the three, but maybe making China a little emboldened in the S. China Sea as a result. Obviously that can also lead to confluct, but not as bad, in my opinion, as the THAAD situation; more options in S. china Sea negotiations.

He's the asian Mitt Romney

Also, people have to remember that SK has had some serious influx of far left politics. Even moderate left is an improvement socially.

This is Moon Jae-In's base

netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2017/05/many-young-idols-vote-for-first-time.html

Nope. That's Hong as both are Neocons. You're a fool if you think the (((Neokikes))) were the better situation for the situation involving the whole peninsula. It's not.

Can any Gookanons give us the TL:DR on who's what?

I agree
>trying to view SK through the lens of American politics

We just don't want our people to suffer. Do you know what it's like to know the fate of your entire race is in the hands of 2 fat guys with bad haircuts?

I'm Korean American with family in Korea as I don't know 100% about all but I can say this. Moon was the best for the long run regarding foreign policy. Hong was basically a Neocon who wanted to free Park and her cronies and would be disastrous on the foreign front. Ahn was pretty much a centrist who had no definite positions not to mention he catered to a very small demographic as his party represented. Sim is a batshit insane SJW who would only be good for chaebol reforms, otherwise she's literally Elizabeth Warren. I forgot the other guy but he's irrelevant as hell.

I can't believe that Park scandal was completely suppressed in the US, not a word. You'd think people on Sup Forums would be freaking out about it too, but hardly a few posts.

I have a post someone made a while back for reference, keep in mind this was before some critical happening.

The North said they would retaliate if a conservative was nominated just so you know.

Cool, I dont want to kill norks.

You will continue to appease the monster and it will fuck your shit up sooner or later.

>bans gays
>capitalistic as fuck
>bans immigration
Sounds like our fucking guy

And it's amazing how Sup Forumstards want the same party behind the scandal to win this. I'm guessing it's a combo of Nork shills and blind Neocons. Whereas those who truly want peace and a bridge between the US and both Koreas are the ones suppressed.

Interestingly enough, I used to support Park and her party but just when her scandal hit, I stopped. I couldn't put up with this any longer.

I'm sorry but there's no Neocon if office to escalate the tensions. Thankfully that bullet was dodged. Quit being afraid of the Big Bad North. They just want to be left alone without people on their doorstep 24/7. Only a blind Neocon would want that.

Sounds like SK chose well.
I remember a few posts, people were mostly fascinated by the weird ass mysticism shit.

Tbh, we have enough men, ordinance and interceptors to take north Korea and stathe Chinas advance.

SK just doesnt care about nork anymore.

Hong and Yoo are FAR more Romney than Moon is. Moon would be hard to relate to US politics bit the best analogy would be Jimmy Carter

So is it confirmed that this is just China and the U.S. trying to get NK's resources?

Hilarious how Liberal cuckolds on social media here are acting like he's your typical Democrat. They are acting like they are winning around the world rejecting "conservitism"

They're retarded sasaengs, I know. The Minjoo Party in South Korea is more conservative than the U.S. Democratic Party. The People's and Justice Parties are more like the U.S. Democratic Party and their sheep.

I wonder who the other Godesses are...
Just not enough actual Koreans on the board to do the digging and translating I guess.

An actual illuminati tier conspiracy in SK, fun stuff.

So the elections are about brainwashing all the young people too.

link and post this in any thread about moon jane

link and post this in any thread about moon jane

tired of you stupid niggers not knowing he hates faggots

shitheads

I don't know either but I think you can visit Ilbe (Korean version of Sup Forums) for that stuff. During the heyday of the Park investigation, it was stacked with similar shit to what we did here with Wikileaks and the Clintons.

Oy vey!

Is this good or bad?

I can't believe people here still haven't learned this, but here we go: In politics, it's not about who's perfect or even who is directly aligned with your personal politics, it's about who is the better choice of the few with a likely chance of winning. Actual political change in a country can take decades.

That's the system most countries have, play the long game or cry, your choice. Read "Propaganda" by jecques Ellul and also "Propaganda" by Edward Bernays for some insight into actual techniques.

are you a fuckign retard monkey?

Watch it and decide for yourself you stupid sheep.

sunshine policy 2.0, LMAO

I hope Kimmy boy squeezes worst korea for all they got.

Noted. They look good. Thank you based user.

Here we go again with the unironic Nork shilling. They do not want to start war. They want the (((Neokikes))) out of their sight.

So much more important than everything else going on. Forget about China and Best Korea, we have have to vote based on who will be nice to the gays!

I guess SK voted right,
Self-preservation >identity politics

you're basically shitposting off topic stuff

I'm sure pol's ability to use propaganda is in any way linked with korean politics. The ex-president being in jail for being a corrupt cabal pawn is really because of Sup Forums propaganda not being good enough.

what the fuck is wrong with you?

>they do not want war

that's bullshit

You're damn right oy vey, Kim is a crazy bastard that would give nuclear weapons to terrorists if he could.

Why are you pretending norks are anything but self-serving dictators? They just want to survive. They know peace or unification will mean they go to jail because their people will tear them apart if free.

Stop being so fucking stupid. They don't want war because they can't win one.

Your post is incoherent, I have no clue how you got that out of what I wrote.

Or when people hear "liberal president won" they think some sjw fuck like sanders won. By highlighting that he is more anti-gay than Trump it helps us.

monkey brain fuck

((()))

Good goyim, let's install a Justice Party leadership and use South Korea as an example of our wonderful European Union. Membership is just around the corner, my shabbos goy!

Good thing. Moon is woke, anti-globalist and level headed

So many SK men are going to suicide

You didn't reply to anyone. You just posted muh propaganda books and stuff everyone knows. You stupid nigger.

Explain exactly what your post meant. I just said it was offtopic retard trash.

Democratic People's Republic of Korea welcomes DPRK in denial to stop playing around and admit that they belong to the glorious rule of Kim Jong-Un.

Sup Forums has 0 influence on korea you stupid nigger

Liberals and feminists are worse than SJWs in america when it comes to social issues though. It's like a feminist utopia.

Ignore the agitation shills, this one is obvious.

They come into threads and try to piss everyone off as a form of derailment. Who knows, maybe some of them are genuinely angry people.

Thank you Mr. Rare Flag.
Broader politics is a much more complex thing beyond your comprehension, kike faggot. Politics isn't about electing who is more gay friendly and who is not. Only useful idiots vote this way.

also former Korean Army Commando

They're Chinks or Jews for the most part. Real anti-globalists want the South away from being a puppet vassal state and ensuring less global agitation from Neocon puppet masters, not HURR LE BEST KOREA XDDD

We argued with a guy from South Korea about Moon for about an hour. His supporters believe that North Korea's government will agree to reunify because they have the raw materials for making phones while South Korea can manufacture them. And that the true enemy is the US because we snuck THAADs into the country. When will these people realize that North Korea doesn't care about pan-Koreanism and would rather live like kings doing China's bidding.

I honestly don't care either way what he thinks about gays. He's doesn't like them. That's fine. I just wanted to know what you meant by "tired of you stupid niggers not knowing he hates faggots"

All in all I think he was the wrong choice.

That's why they'll never ever ever gain power in South Korea, because they are irrelevant and their preferred candidate in terms of who they should like finished at the bottom.

Is there really any chance that he could ease tensions? Like, soon?

Moon Jae in was going to win no matter what retard. Hence it's important to point out his views that don't align with the global left. By pointing out his condemnation of homosexuality it helps distance him from a "left victory" in Korea.

I think you are the low IQ monkey who doesn't understand this. It's not like pointing out he condemned faggots somehow led him to win. He was a shoe in to win after the other party's president was a fucking cabal controlled shitter.

And supporting a Neocon puppet in Hong was the better option? We'd be in full blown nuclear war with him around. Be more consistent.
North Korea just wants to be left alone in peace. What they don't want is warhawks on their doorstep as that fuels their provocative measures.

Because it's valuable to spread the president of South Korea condemned homosexuals in a clear way

Compare that to anything Trump has said

If they want to claim a liberal victory in Korea at least make them aware he is a homophobe.

Nigger, I've been saying this the whole time. You need to take your meds.

But OK, let's all support the Neocon warhawk instead.

It's certainly a complex situation. Being a puppet might have helped them in the past, but now I think you're right that they need to become more independent.
It will be interesting to see how this will affect the SK people culturally since they are cripplingly affected by pop media and other cultural propaganda that puts people in hug-boxes and pink bubbles.

From my Murican-educated info gathering:
Moon is removing some gov't related agencies
Moon is repealing some laws that were not "fair"
Moon is anti-fags
Wants to push for more small business
Wants to slowly reduce the power of the Chaebol
Is Pro-American to the point where we stay the fuck out of Korean politics.

So what's bad about this goy? He also ran against Park Geun-Hye (you know, the corrupted bitch) in the previous election.
This seems like a more "nationalist"-ish leader than the last one.

your post is incoherent

>ive been saying this all along
no you haven't. I'm the only person who has posted he hates homosexuals in this thread.

>ok let's support blah blah
I never said to support anyone. I have only pointed out moon jae in condemned homosexuals.

I can't be more clear on this and there is no real reason to be civil. You are a dumb monkey nigger. I am guessing your inability to be coherent is because of a brain defect and arguing is rather pointless.

You realize feminism and SJW shit is YUGE in South Korea?

OK, I now understand what you are trying to say. Like I also said too many people acting like just because he's liberal and part of the Democratic Party that means he is the same as Hillary or Bernie Sanders. He's the good guy versus all the bigots who side with conservatives.

>my entire purpose here is to blabber on about how someone hates gay people
JIDF level shilling.

You'd think SK would hold off on putting another Moon in charge of their country

Here is what happens. Headline is "liberal wins in Korea". Which is what MSM will push.

Hence it's important to point out that he condemned homosexuals, is anti immigration, is nationalist, etc. Point out all the ways in which he doesn't fit into the western liberal ideals to lessen the taste of victory.

Take note of this guy's tactics carefully, these kind of people are disinfo. This is what they do, trying hard to appear as "one of us" (as they view pol as some near homogenous group with an identity) while simultaneously derailing and making nonsensical arguments.
Don't respond

Pretty hard, considering there's only 9 last names in Korea

Here are the parties in Korea
Democratic (Moon): Want an independent foreign policy, socially liberal EXCEPT for LGBT/Immigration (two things that make it look conservative to the leftist's eye)
Liberty (Hong): Neoconservative foreign policy embracing Neokike puppet masters, socially conservative in all regards. Want to absolve the criminals in the Park investigation.
People's (Ahn): Centrist in most regards but have some populist left social reforms.
Justice (Sim): Major SJWs

He just appointed literal spy, who was jailed for espionage (doing shits for norks) years ago as his chief of staff. go figure.

there is no neocon in korean politics. Hong is just standard conservative. anyway, sk is fucked now.

Same here, I don't know that much about politics there, just enough to suspect that this is a good thing and *maybe* a consequence of the international shift to the right in reaction to the failed policies of centrism and the moderate-far left including neoliberal corporatism.

Hong is 100% pro-THAAD. That's Neocon to the core.

isn't moon a hardcore feminist?

I've already tried to expose especially on the anti-immigartion and nationalistic views. I said it's hypocritical to call Trump a "xenophobe" when Moon wants to put Korea's interest first above all else as well. Liberal cuckolds responded by saying the difference is Trump is an actual racist while Moon didn't run a campaign based on racists tendencies.

I see many people here against THAAD. What's so bad about it?

>North Korea just wants to be left alone in peace.
Then why don't they recognize South Korea as a legitimate country?

>What they don't want is warhawks on their doorstep
I have a hard time believing this, considering that they started the Korean War by invading the south.

It threatens stability in the region. Russia, China, and various anti-globalists are against it. Many citizens of South Korea are against it as well. In fact, I don't know who could possibly be for it other than the (((Neokikes))) and their puppets.

go suck mao and xi's dick, wumao. nothing wrong with selfdefense against norks and chinks

Live free or die you motherfucker. It is better to die as freeman than be slaves of communists.

can I have a sauce on his anti-immigration views?

Can't find shit even if I search 문재인 이주

이민 -> immigration.
besides, what kind of idiots would come to sk, when they would get hefty handouts in yurop.

>leftist winning world wide after seeing what a meme right wingers are after trump

pottery

underrated hearty chuckle

Sup Forums has stopped making threads about current events.

It's pretty disgusting.

Anyway, that fucking faggot will get people killed. I hope the CIA does dirty bomb Kim.

I'm gonna laugh when SK gives the north money and makes it illegal to talk bad about the north. He is going to suck kims dick so hard in the name of peace and tolerance

>besides, what kind of idiots would come to sk, when they would get hefty handouts in yurop.

Watch that shit they had on KBS the other night showcasing immigrants, Every woman was white/eastern euro and every male was a nigger or brown

though if I remember correctly you need to be able to speak read and write Korean to a certain level to get a work permit anyway, right?

> I see many people here against THAAD. What's so bad about it?

Because its a kinda well designed and capable(for its class) system, that can sniff too many info that should be leaked. Even tracing missile launches might provide something China would prefer not to disclose.
So what will China(and Russia, in Far East Russia plays sometimes like Xi's bitch)? They will concentrate enough firepower to wash away THAAD and infrustructure for it "if it comes to this".
So, if shit hits the fan - SK will be turned into Russia-China polygon of coordinated decapitating strike.

For what? What benefits THAAD bring to SK? Their main concern is artillery, and Fatboy will just count how many interceptors THAAD has and make a bit more missiles.

it is also massively expensive and there is reason to believe it isn't as effective as they say it is. A huge waste of money and most likely with a backdoor for American control of the technology if it needs to(my theory).

Didnt really see fit to comment on SK election.

Aside from Korean being totally impenetrable to me, i have no fucking idea what the politics are like over there outside of the chimping out over the previous president turning out to be a cultist.

And no matter what, Seoul is in conventional artillery range of the NK border so its not gonna go well for them when Kimmy finally loses his shit.

If it solves problem - why not? If problem can be solved with money - its not a problem, its just expenses
Kim needs some simple (for SK) technologies and some money - he is not inclined into melting two Koreas into one, his inner circle will kill him in that case.
So Kim might negotiate a deal and, once North got what they needed - they will go silent, playing with their little kingdom.

more slides than a water park

like ruskies and chinks dont have such radar systems you fuck. it benefits us forces and sk forces from possible nuke attacks and whatnot. it is "mutual" defense treaty

I bet you use to pay kids to not bully you in high school too. Is that what you are going to Do? Teach your kids to give money to their bullies? If someone hits you, you going to throw your wallet at him? Fucking cuck