Feminism

There is a feminist speaking at my college right now and i want yall to poke a few holes in this panel

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/masterenclave
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>phoneposter
Fuck off faggot

Sorry the pics aren't in order

anti-feminist thread. Here is a pic I just saved from FB. Feminists complaining about a successful feminist campaign.

looks like she projected her own opinions into the shows she watched and then is now using them as evidence for her opinions.

In xer defense, Master of None is an openly SJW show, and Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt flirts with it from time to time.

>caring about the shape of the go symbol on a traffic light
why

because they were all male before. equality. This was in australia i think

either get the mic and say "fuck all you ugly dykes" or just walk out and get some food and have a smoke, dont waste ur time at such things

These are people who vote for having no rights, import people who will destroy their civilisation and rape them, and who enjoy being treated as animals, what the fuck do you expect.

this

Some people have lives and aren't useless NEETs who sit at home collecting gibs and shitposting.

If women can breast feed in public, why can't men man spread? She doesn't know what it's like to have a pair of hairy testicles!!! Sexist bitch!!!!

just bring an 80lb bag of cement and ask her to lift it. then lift it for her.

Then tell her Charles Fourier says hi

I recorded it all on my phone and now am gonna make a video of me discussing it because there is too much I have to say about all what she said to fit in the Q and A

post a link to whatever account you're gonna post the vid on before the thread dies pls

We're all sitting in the same boat Jacques...and these people can't stop making holes in it.

>just bring an 80lb bag of cement and ask her to lift it. then lift it for her.
>Then tell her Charles Fourier says hi

LOL savage

I'll post one with my commentary and opinon and one without on mu youtube channel

youtube.com/user/masterenclave

Should have it up in a few days

Feminist frequency!

>Walk out of class
>Slap the shit out of your counselor
>Drop Out