I'VE HAD ENOUGH

Sup Forums, I've fucking had enough of this fucking cucked country named Germany. Not only do they invite every ISIS member there is, but also does the population vote for cuck parties. I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE.

20 years ago, my parents lived in a calm neighborhood with friendly people, now it's flooded with sand niggers and criminals.

I WANT THEM ALL DEAD.

Other urls found in this thread:

billionbibles.org/sharia/hitler-muslim-brotherhood.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

enjoy the diversity and shut the fuck up

>sees pic related walking toward you
>*die or submit to the eternal anglo*

wat do krautbro?

Anger is good, OP, but you need to channel it towards a productive outlet. I suggest you join some sort of identarian youth wing and make your ancestors proud.

>I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE.
>A G*rman
Neck yourself, be happy that you are allowed to live you Krautish piece of shit

>identarian youth wing
like the richard spencer types? they seem like pussies but i guess its better than nothing.

Go on a killing spree and die with some dignity, ya fuck.

Where's Bomber Harris when you need him? He knew the cure to the German problem.

Gimme a gun and I'll do it, faggot.

haha cuck

*pssscht* over here! you are not alone. waren wir nie.

Even Hitler liked Islam.
billionbibles.org/sharia/hitler-muslim-brotherhood.html

a killing spree is the dumbest idea possible.
yeah demonize everyone right wing by killing 7/8,000,000 shitskins in germany. it does absolutely nothing other than make everyone hate your guts and shut out your views.

You can get a gun if you really wanted it, chump.

This is Germany and not the US where you can purchase guns from vending machines, you fuckhead.

Where can I confirm this?

tschechien? laß zusammen shoppen gehn...

you mean where is churchill the biggest slave owned by every single jew?

Musel vernichten? Bin dabei.

Then do something about it. Find a German girl and impregate her. Impregnate her 5 or 7 times. The future belongs to the youth.

You can come to Pennsylvania once the 9th Circuit is dismantled. Most of Trumps immigration people approve of white immigrantion and want to Change the Hart-Celler act. He even hired a FAIR immigration CEO to one of the immigration jobs. Once that is in full swing we might get a good amount of European immigration.

fuck the sandniggers, theyre third world savages who deserve to be trail of tears'd

Killing spree kills a half dozen people.

Become a politician so you can kill millions

You don't deserve to live in the Fatherland, neck yourself Mehmet.

Sounds great actually. Also I shouldn't have much of a problem immigrating since my cousin is an inhabitant of the US and works for the Homeland Security.

>I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE.

Didn't you say this two years ago already? An every week since? Kill yourself already, cuck.

When you realize your 3 world country is less cucked than Germanistan

>Defending a K*aut
Go suck Trudeaus dick and kys afterwards leaf

Apply to art school and see where it goes from there, Hans.

Join gavin's fag group or LARPers.

>LARPers
not really larping if they have gained national attention as being a real thing. i assume you meant that for the richard spencer types

I personally do not sympathize with Spencer that much, he doesn't seem to have the leader personality and he's not even that good of a speaker, more like a provocateur who is good at pissing off the ANTIFA.

I think in europe, identarian movements and youth wings of conservative political parties are a good bet. In USA, I think joining a conservative gun club of any kind that is even least bit racially aware (for example, doesn't indulge in white guilt) is more than enough to do your part.

Your armor is Contempt. Your shield is Disgust. Your sword is Hatred. In the Fuhrer's Name, let none survive.