Do you think Russia meddled in the US 2016 elections?

Is there actually any real proof?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-russian-trump-idUSKCN12C28Q
c-span.org/video/?c4621738/dunford-tells-wicker-controlling-airspace-syria-means-war-russia-mccain-throws-tantrum-dunford
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No. The "Steele" dossier was proof enough that the Russian narrative was bullshit. The DNC and liberals are just making themselves look like fools by pushing it.

If you define hacking as "making memes and shitposting on message boards" then sure i guess, but of that swayed your vote youre a fucking retard

Sup Forums is just being contrarian on this issue since everyone knows it was Russians hackng political institutions and voter rolls

this

And on top of that they shamelessly pull this card after doing the exact same bullshit (but for real this time) themselves on other country's election process.

Not an ounce of shame in these rats while performing this textbook projection.

There is an incredibly small amount of proof that the Russians did a little something.

On the other hand there are massive amounts of data about how the United States under Obama tried to influence elections in Russia (and Britain, and Israel, and France, and...).

I find it hard to believe the Russians haven't tried to affect every single US election since WW2 in one way or another, just the same as the US will surely have tried to manipulate Russian politics.

This is not news.

It is okay when USA does it

It's just the media's conspiracy theory.

>Breitbart and Infowars "alt right websites" sharing news colluded with election

>but this was okay, totally not sign of corruption in the system

?

>"making memes and shitposting on message boards"
than literally every other country posting here also meddled in our election

Aside from most likely preferring Trump, I don't think they did anything that could be considered meddling.... at least not in the sense or degree that the US has meddled with various national elections over the years.

Hillary lost because she was an unlikable cunt. The sooner you get that through your heads, the sooner you won't run unlikable cunts.

Dumb liberals are going to make Putin the Emperor of Europe and the Americas.

Globalist: on the side of the arabs, blacks, muslims.

Putin: on the side of the White Man

The Democrats are recruiting Putin's next generation of spies, soldiers, etc.

>Do you think Russia meddled in the US 2016 elections?

Didn't a government official from Russia say "ELECT TRUMP OR FACE NUCLEAR WAR" literally 24 hours before election day?
you don't call that meddling?

Yes but the US does it too. For example V15/Onevoice

CIA was literally caught on spying on French government officials in 2012 elections lel

I still dont know desu.
The media has never once defined 'hacking'.
>did they change my vote from Hilldog to Trump?
>did they delete all Hillary campaign ads?
>did they spread fake news?
>did the harnest meme magic?

Democrats: oh no, Putin is accused of helping the whites against globalists. Hey whites, vote Democrat and for Mohammed Al Habib in 2018 and 2020.

They're making out Putin the ally of whites.

They're literally going to make Russia the leader of the west.

The leftists and globalist are too short-sighted.

>muh russians

At Majdanek, Soviets claimed that 2 million Jews were killed in gas chambers. Thanks to revisionists, today it's believed less than 60,000 died (primarily of disease). The Red Cross estimated only 8,000 had died there. That is a drop of almost 2 million. Yet most people don't know that, and continue quoting 6 million.
At Auschwitz, it was originally claimed 4 million people died in gas chambers. Today, the total death toll sits at 1.1 million (from all causes). That is a drop of almost 3 million, though still grossly inflated going by Red Cross reports.
People blindly believe 6 million died because they don't bother examining such a grisly topic. They take it on faith that movies and what little they learnt in school is accurate.

Watch these, if you STILL believe the Holohoax myth, you may be a Jew!

>Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
>The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
>1/3rd of the Holocaust (debunked):
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
>Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil:
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
>The JQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8

>The Last Days of the Big Lie
Spielberg's Oscar-winning documentary about the Shoah uses discredited eyewitness Paul Parks, who lies about being in a unit that liberated Dachau.
Parks, a known fraud, was in an earlier documentary about black soldiers liberating concentration camps, and criticized by the press after being outed by historians and military records.
NO BLACKS were involved in liberating ANY camps. But that didn't stop Spielberg from using Paul Parks as 1 of his 5 key witnesses in The Last Days, because the ONE American soldier couldn't be a WHITE guy, no he wanted it to be a NIGGER.
Other obvious lies are also exposed:
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

Through propaganda, but I wouldn't really consider that "meddling." If our intelligence agencies weren't incompetent retards, they would be able to handle it with counter-propaganda.

No more than obama did in the french elections.

checklist:

Putin is accused of:
- backing white candidates
- helping the white proletariat
- opposing the blacks and browns in their genocide of whites
- helping European aboriginals take back their countries
- being pro-white

So, why would the next generation of whites see Putin or Russia as the back guy.

The leftists and globalists are swimming in dangerous waters.

They're making Putin out to be the hero.

Or with the threats before the Brexit referendum

J>ust repeat "Russia meddled in our election" untill everyone believes in it as in fact. What matters is how people will look at it years ahead, in 2020, 2024 and later. If someone would question it by that time, just say that they are Russian agents or trolls

NOPE

NO MEDDLING HERE GUYS

NOTHING TO SEE HERE GUYS
NOTHING AT ALL

Americans honestly believe that only America has the right to stick their (((nose))) everywhere else on earth. They see no hypocrisy in funding thousands of NGOs that set up American-controlled political parties in foreign nations, while complaining about mild Russian counter-propaganda.

Every time a black kills a white and they say Putin got Trump into power... they're making whites more sympathetic towards Putin.

If they said Putin was filling the USA with niggers, Mexicans, and Muslims they'd hate Putin.

But they're making Putin out the hero.

The average white is going to be...

"They Democrats are accusing Putin of helping Trump, the guy who wants to kick out the mudslimes, niggers, and Mexicans who hate our white asses. Motherfuckas... I guess Putin is a friend, not the enemy. Fuck our leaders, other than Trump."

Im waiting for some based Senator to say

Sure Russians meddled, but if you read the revelations we learned because of it, we should be thanking them

I don't know if he is doing any of that, but in a situation where nationalism rises in Europe it makes them easy in a theoretical situatiton to be picked off by Russia since nationalism makes countries prone to war, makes them weak against wear, it's pretty much divide/conquer tactic.

and him being "pro-white" are just blatant lies, Moscow is faggot muslim infested shit hole with more muslims coming in by the day, are you serious?

>J>ust repeat "Russia meddled in our election"

or i could post this instead

ter·ror·ism
ˈterəˌrizəm/
noun
noun: terrorism

the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.
"the fight against terrorism"

whatever dude, Putin will go eventually, he won't be around 2024 or earlier. But hatred and resentment for Russia will stay in the mainstream.

But the problem boils down to the elites of Europe being traitors. If they weren't actively trying to destroy Europe, Europeans would not want to leave the EU and nationalist parties would not be rising. If the EU just facilitated trade and protected European interests, almost everyone would support it and any hypothetical "Russian interference" would be powerless. The vulnerabilities only exist because the EU is run by idiots and/or traitors (mostly traitors, some just true believer retards).

When the liberal doesn't know that the wording says that America was the victim in all these cases

Putin isn't going anywhere, and if he does, there will be no reason for Russian hatred because anyone else will be controlled by the west.

LOL no. The whole russia thing is a lie that is all they have and it's not even true. So, instead of moving on to something else, they decided to try to make it real but freaking out in overdrive about it in an attempt to fool people into thinking it's real without evidence and its working. People still believe the news on it because everyone is talking about it so much but if you showed them the ironclad undeniable evidence (there is none) they would not believe it.

The only ones hating Russia are going to be blacks and Muslims.

Europeans will remember him as an El Cid type figure. They'll build him up as a hero of the great European reconquest.

Leftists are retards. They're gonna make him a legend.

>meddle

Maybe. They probably had a legion of paid shit posters like everyone else did.

>released the dems info

They didnt hack it that fishing scam is the poor mans method and it wasn't targeting the dems it was part of a blanket attack. Still if I was a western European hacker or Russian hacker and Podesta was stupid enough to click my email I would sell that shit to Russia if I could do it safety. So they could have been the ones to leak it.

Other then that everything is made up bullshit no evidence has been released.

Russian billionaire thinks Trump is awesome.

You are an idiot.

Not any more than usual. I'd say the Saudis and Chinese meddled much more.

>ction since W
thank you for this pic. I shared it on my normiebook.

c-span.org/video/?c4621738/dunford-tells-wicker-controlling-airspace-syria-means-war-russia-mccain-throws-tantrum-dunford

This is exactly what Hillary Clinton was pushing for. Our own JCS chair testified this would be the case. Why are you such a nigger?

Look dipshit, I stuffed your moms panties down your throat once already, stop shitting up the board with about some rich ruskie who knew hillary was shit, and wanted trouble with russia so her saudi masters could sell their oil to europeans.

they're making Russian meddling easier.

Dumbasses.

People who voted for Trump will eventually trust Putin than the Democrats.

Democrats:

"Don't trust blond, blue eye Putin... trust the Somalian immigrants named Mohammed bin Ali Hussein who just raped and killed a white woman."

This is why white nationalism will rise...

You are going to have women and men who look like Kamala Harris and Barack Obama demonizing white men and white women but defending violent and uncivilized non-whites with different ways of living and thinking than whites.