Jordan Peterson on Joe Rogan's podcast today at 1:30 pst. Have you ever sorted yourself out while on weed dude lmao?

Jordan Peterson on Joe Rogan's podcast today at 1:30 pst. Have you ever sorted yourself out while on weed dude lmao?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kPRA0W1kECg
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
youtube.com/watch?v=USg3NR76XpQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump for interest.

I expect a lot of fedora tipping

>Jordan Peterson
that guy puts me to sleep

Id like to know if JP has tried psychadelics.

youtube.com/watch?v=kPRA0W1kECg

Jewman Peterson

Stop falling for these shills Sup Forums. This man is a jew operative.

Stopped drinking
Started studying
Moved back in with my parents

So 2 out of 3.

he's not even interesting i don't understand why so many people here are impressed by him

>MFW Joe Rogan has Michael Squirmer on multiple times but has never had on Jared Taylor, David Cole, Greg Johnson, Ramzpaul, etc

>MFW Joe Rogan believes in conspiratard bs like bigfoot, aliens, illuminati, but refuses to acknowledge Jewish influence in banking, media / press, politics, etc

>MFW Jordan Peterson perpetuates atrocity lies about Nazis yet rarely focuses on commies

Watch these, if you STILL believe the Holohoax myth, you may be a Jew!

>Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
>The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
>1/3rd of the Holocaust (debunked):
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
>Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil:
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
>The JQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8

>The Last Days of the Big Lie
Spielberg's Oscar-winning documentary about the Shoah uses discredited eyewitness Paul Parks, who lies about being in a unit that liberated Dachau.
Parks, a known fraud, was in an earlier documentary about black soldiers liberating concentration camps, and criticized by the press after being outed by historians and military records.
NO BLACKS were involved in liberating ANY camps. But that didn't stop Spielberg from using Paul Parks as 1 of his 5 key witnesses in The Last Days, because the ONE American soldier couldn't be a WHITE guy, no he wanted it to be a NIGGER.
Other obvious lies are also exposed:
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

He did, barely mentions it, probably if asked

SORT

>the anti-Peterson shills are here already
wew guys chill.
I hope he responds to that nonsense Thaddeus Russel was saying the other week.

Does Joe talk about how he was anti Trump because he was worried Trump would make his weekly dead baby juice injections too expensive.

Stream up

All this guy proves is how much of a joke the soft sciences are that they can let a dumb fuck like this exist or even become respected to have such outdated and retarded views on gender and not realize sex and gender are 2 different things or ignore the realities of intersex or ignore the reality of how subjective the entire notion of descriptions towards gender is.

This dumb ass is just retarded. The laws on gender pronouns are also retarded but this guy is just as retarded as that. If he got hit by a bus and died, I wouldn't feel a lick of sadness.

(you)

Faggot Cuck detected

Sort yourself out, Cletus

There are at least four other threards about this memelord.

I would beat the fuck out of your retarded ass if I ever saw you in real life

THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT OUR WORK

Genderbread person though

Admire those trips btw

I've never actually listened to this guys voice before.

He sounds like Kermit.
Is this a sign from kek?

It's not a coincidence my friend