Why did we invade Afghanistan?

Why did we invade Afghanistan?

Also stories of people who served/serving there.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Emirate_of_Afghanistan
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwii_4WE0-PTAhWojFQKHeJtADUQFggwMAI&url=http://www.nbcnews.com/science/science-news/rare-earth-afghanistan-sits-1-trillion-minerals-n196861&usg=AFQjCNF9O8qRDJKZRt4F-jyObnQgZJqutg&sig2=i7jtumyi9UNdeEefU-64ww
nbcnews.com/science/science-news/rare-earth-afghanistan-sits-1-trillion-minerals-n196861
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolfowitz_Doctrine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Why did we invade Afghanistan?
Because we needed to get sandnogs to reject communism.

To make a show of going after al-Qaeda before invading Iraq.

I Don't Know 'Bout Britiania Niqqah But Us 'Muricans Be Invading Mill Eastern Countriez To Waste Taxpayer Dollaz On Fightin' Israel's Wars N Shieet

because America said so.
we brits love a good war so we were well up for it anyway.

i thought to kill bin ladin. i don't know why we are still there. i guess it's because our politicians are kike puppets

We invaded for the same reason we invaded Vietnam: drugs. Drugs are by far the world's most lucrative market.

Part of a long term strategy to surround Iran with US military bases and troops. Iran is the last real threat to Israel, besides Assad, who's on his way out.

To rustle Russkie jimmies.

The #1, numero uno reason is the opium trade.At first, when i was ordered to protect a poppy field, I thought, "oh this is just a CIA kingmaking move, to keep one warlord rolling in dough, to make sure the others die off or start playing nice with us. But soon I see (literally flying over you can SEE the explosion of that shit stain flower the poppy and not to mention the the fucking MASSIVE pot farms (12' plants)) fertilizer loads, pesticides by the pallet, even modern farming machinery (tractors, pumps, etc) coming in on OUR fucking planes, planes that didnt quite have enough room for OUR food, and OUR AMMO because they were fucking full of CIA drug business shit.

I asked asked a CIA guy, WHY? he said, we started making our own money back in the 60's, because CONGRESS would make them explain what they needed that trillion dolla budget for, "if we make our own billions, we dont have to tell congress".

He said to me, IF the drug trade, and its 750 billion ANNUAL cash flow into the US banking system was stoppped, it would bankrupt every bank, every hedge fund and EVERY pension fund in the united states.

The cash flow of US gov controlled drug smuggling is the only thing keeping the economy for utter collapse.

So that's where this wallpaper came from

>Iran is the last real threat to Israel,
I thoight entire world was a threat to the greater Israel.

It's like an extension of the Sun Tzu teaching.

>If you want peace, prepare for war.
>If you want peace in the 21st century, bomb and invade some shithole because yanks and also top bants.

operation enduring freedom, look it up dumb dumb. that's why the US invaded afghanistan. the uk followed suite cus you're our bitch

Crapistan was for the dope.
Iraq, Syria, Egpyt, Libya, Syria and Iran are for Israhell's benefit.

>peace
Abdul is in a good mood today?

every single action the US takes in the ME is for Israel

if there is money to be made by the military industrial complex, or oil companies, or whatever, that is just the cherry on top

>The JQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8

we had to appear strong after 9/11

former marine here. we did it for oil. plain and simple. war is a racket.

Poppy fields.

Look! A totally unpredictable heroin epidemic!

>sees UK flag

>burgers respond 9/11

it was the great game in the 19th and 18th centuries

They were literally under the control of the Taliban.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Emirate_of_Afghanistan

Because a bunch of sand niggers from Saudi Arabia attacked on 9/11.

Therefore we had to invade Afghanistan and Iraq. Duh.

lads lads laaaads!

why invade when you can just nuke the whole middle east?

you can't nuke all that delicious oil!

I don't care why we did it. All I care about is the fact that if gave me the opportunity to legally kill my first human. And god damn did I fucking enjoy every moment of it.

8 confirmed from my career. I wanted double digits, but king nigger Obama had to spoil my fucking fun.

Stop capitalizing random words faggot

Go to hell Comrade Ivan. Your evil Russian schemes will never work against us. We should bomb you all to hell. But your architecture is nice.

'cause you're huge pieces of shit

because it's in muzzie land and there was a legit excuse

Hey. Afghanistan is a heart of Eurasia. If you control this country, China, Russia, Iran and every other creature will fear you.

Nah there is still Pakistan and North Korea, but we're going to deal with them too

Where else are we going to get heroin from?

Nigger detected

>killed my first human

Shitskins aren't human

>enjoyed killing

You aren't white

Sooo gas bombs ?

You're in the UN too bud.

We invaded Afghanistan to go after the Taliban initially who supported and hid Osama Bin Laden and Al-Qaeda. The invasion was to target the stronghold of terrorism in the Middle East, thus the "war on terrorism".
>Pic Related

That was the official reason sure, but PNAC documents confirm that the Bush administration was going to attack Afghanistan with or without 9/11 (they even state in these documents that they need a New Pearl Harbor to advance their agenda).

Is it irony?

Why ask why? Perfect excuse to go and gun down sandniggers.

The lamest camo in all the world.

I'm just telling you what I know from what I was always led to believe. Obviously it's not the true reason, but this is the textbook answer.

Says Denmark

get out of here Russian creature

the real REAL reason? Silicon and Rare earth elements are there. Every company hoping to cash in on battery powered anything over the next 100+ years will need REEs for battery production.
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwii_4WE0-PTAhWojFQKHeJtADUQFggwMAI&url=http://www.nbcnews.com/science/science-news/rare-earth-afghanistan-sits-1-trillion-minerals-n196861&usg=AFQjCNF9O8qRDJKZRt4F-jyObnQgZJqutg&sig2=i7jtumyi9UNdeEefU-64ww

I saw a dude fuck a goat there.

Obviously the OP knows the textbook answer. Why would he ask for that?

i fuked the url
>nbcnews.com/science/science-news/rare-earth-afghanistan-sits-1-trillion-minerals-n196861

and what was that agenda leaf?

they was freedom fighters, and shit... We even dedicated a space shuttle to them,

Russia Russia Russia

Useful to the scouts though. They'd go out wearing ACU bottoms and Multicam tops to blend in with the environment better. When the ACU's got worn they were like pajamas, but the tone would blend in well with rocks.

Russia is too brainless to be afraid of anything

I meant the entire Bush administration agenda. All their wars, and their domestic policies like the Patriot Act (which was obviously written long before 9/11 and was just sitting on a shelf waiting for the false-flag that would justify it).

you won't be saying that when it saves your life in the upcoming Sofa War

To kill dirty muslims that's why.

Come on people. It's just what superpowers do. You let others know that every problem in the world is your concern and prove it with action. You just get involved in all stuff around the world to show who is the Daddy.

because that's where all the Opium is

The Bush family has controlled the drug trade since Bush Sr was in charge of the CIA. They own oil platforms out in the Gulf of Mexico where they import a large portion of the cocaine distributed in the United States.

Afghanistan was just a way for the Bush family to branch out into Opium/Heroin

You think its a fucking coincidence that we are in the midst of a Heroin epidemic in this country now?

Its the Bush family man, always has been. Responsible for crack ruining the inner city, responsible for Heroin ruining small town America.

kek poor soviets

My name is Misha, hi.

Oh I don't know, Afghanistan seems like a fun place.

This is too much of a redpill to swallow

There are other reasons too. They couldn't invade Iraq, or the later planned Syria or Iran, without first invading Afghanistan under the pretext of getting the terrists.

True, but another user mentioned the poppy fields. We were told to stay away from them, anytime we went near them we got shot at. That's all I can really think of though. I haven't done as much research as the rest of you on the subject because I really haven't cared enough. But if you've got any resources on it I'd read up on it.

No. We are afraid of the darkness. That's why we have a nice nuclear arsenal down here. And some day mate... Right time will come and we will turn night into day.

Rare minerals used in cell phone batteries and electronics.

Are you telling me the aluminum tubes were a myth? We were sold on a lie? This was nothing more than the expansion of the drug trade in order to backdoor finance the war on drugs to keep agencies like the DEA afloat?

WHAT THE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

HELL YEE KILL THEM FUCKIN RAGHEADS BRO

You can do it.

The Bush family owns those oil platforms, Bush Jr becomes an "oil man", leasing those same platforms to his own oil company, the helicopters come in from South America. Land, drop off the shit, Transport helicopters, transporting crew to the platforms lands, drops off crew, picks up coke, flies into Louisiana, Texas, Florida and from there across America.

do you want to be my gf?

That's some fine sofa down here.

it was our turn to have a go at it

>be me, marine core solider with the 4077th.
>Given orders to mow down every towelhead in sight.
>Do my duty
>Win 8 medals of honor
>4000 confirmed kills
>hitting all that sweet hairy hijab poontang
>Was supposed to hunt down bin Laden, army was afraid of fuck up the shit too much.

i spent a good part of a year in this fucking valley

Well may be. I have never tried anal before. Have you? I mean, have you felt the dick in your asshole?

>trips of truth

>i know its a lie

I'm confused

your stock= poo poo pee pee

to destabilize the region imo, and to kill some al quaeda

I killed over 500 afghanis and raped twice as many. It was fun

slept in the ate and kangs lake house. cut down poppy all up in that valley, lost a few friends too.

i didn't know misha was a boys name

I fought there, intel reports i read say it went like this(nutshell version):
>US enters into diplomatic talks with taliban who had just finished overthrowing a bunch of drug lords for pedophilia and shit
>US: give us osama bin laden
>taliban: fuck off
>US dumps funding and support to rebellious northern tribes, whose leader future president kharzai uses to buy the alliegance of all the warlord pedophiles the taliban had overthrown
>taliban get chased out of afghan into pakistan, osama bin laden with them
>big dumbass clusterfuck iraq invasion begins, all resources and public attention get pulled and sent there
>kharzai's new government was structured around coalition support
>token force of britfags watch the country get re-overrun by vengeful taliban
>two drug lords begin duking it out in sangin
>britfags:"tally ho m8's looks like we gets ta do some foightin"
>begin getting asses kicked
>entire clusterfuck highlights that we launched a coup, spent billions, didnt even kill the guy who we went there to kill in the first place, and now our britfag allies are knee deep in our mess
>cue troop surges
>another 10 years of unresolvable conflict
>followed by another utterly unsupported withdrawal once osama finally died perfectly mimicking the power vaccume our first one 10 years prior had left
>taliban who had been mostly pushed into pakistan a 2nd time re-invade a 2nd time, this time with ISIS support

And thats where we are at today with the longest war in US history STILL being fought. (Yes, i know they declared it "over" in 2003, but thats bullshit, and I knew we "withdrew" in 2014 but thats bullshit too.) I was over there kicking doors, shooting shitheads, and getting blown up as late as 2015 and I know for a fact guys still are, the media is just choosing to ignore it because obama said its over and the MSM is supporting his claim.

yeah right then why did usgov allow the sale of our biggest battery company to China?

>OP doesn't know about the Wolfowitz Doctrine
>OP hasn't heard General Wesley Clark speak
>Nice to see summer is coming up

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolfowitz_Doctrine

Fucking uninformed britshit

Which is probably why the Buddhas were destroyed, to get the lefties subconsciously on board.

It should be added that the clintons are 100% on board with this, and that papa bush used Perot to orchestrate his "loss" to slick willie.
And Arkansas. Don't forget that.
And all the documents were stored in a certain federal building in Oklahoma.

theres reporting a possible deployment of a couple more thousand people will be coming..

I thought it was cause Blair was Bush's golf buddy.

It was far more than just that. Attacks on Iraq, Syria, Iran, are largely for Israeli benefit, and 9/11 was an Israeli operation.

>helicopters come in from South America.
wow. long distance helicopters. aerial refueling eh?

Did you vote for the God Emperor?

I've asked supposed (minor league) insiders about this and I couldn't get a straight answer

What's wrong honey?

heroin and military industrial complex

>i spent a good part of a year in this fucking valley
fishing and swimming?

One pill at a time please

Did others call you mitya too? Like in brother karamazov, dimitry has different names

Don't you dare to speak poorly about our stock sir!