Will the nuclear family eventually disappear?

We've already moved away from the extended family towards the nuclear family, and even that's slowly dissolving with things like feminism and the acceptance of single motherhood. Will the family eventually be done away with in favor of purely atomistic individualism?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agoge
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, because any society that goes this far will self-destruct.

In the US? Yea.

Stupid whores have already absolved to destroy it. Divorce is now an express lane.

It doesn't even exist for most blacks.

Only real case of it existing and staying strong is in mexicans and sub-beaner races.

Nuclear family and stuff like that has been rejected before. In ancient Sparta, kids as young as 7 were stripped from parents and raised to serve Sparta for decades to come. In Czarist Russia, young men had to serve the army for 20 years straight.

People can do without family, it's just that they can't do without a loyal company of people dedicated to watch their back.

Not completely, but it will come very close to extinction. I think it will take many generations without propaganda to bring it back to be seen as a realistic and obtainable necessity like it was long ago rather than an unattainable Disney fantasy it is presented as today.

Please refrain from posting bestiality on this site, reported.
Some of us are trying to eat you sick fuck.

I agree with this. In the US, it is vanishing very quickly. Only the very religious and older people are marrying anymore.

lol why even have a family at this point?
just have a kid with any bitch, kill her, raise the kid the best you can and die

Yes in some countries followed rapidly with those countries falling to pieces.

>believeing this 300 movie shit
hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha

loser

White the nuclear family as we know it today is a modern postwar construct, the traditional predecessors are far worse and so are the new proposals.

>have not read history books
Burger education, everybody.

Yeah, hes an idiot dont mind him esti.

Nuclear """families""" are already unsustainable. The extended family/clan is the smallest group capable of sustaining civilized society. Break it down further and then it's just barbarism.

I bet even with all these measures women still found a way to be annoying.

Yep, in a planned society the people will be made artificially, and people will be seen and will accept themselves as replaceable and simply a tool for those ruling to use

It's up to you, op.

no worries I don't desu

Kinda already has in the US and other places. Which is why there is so much turmoil. Shit will probably collapse and we'll realize how stupid we've all been and learn to depend on each other again.

Alternatively the singularity will happen and none of this will be relevant anyway.

(((traditional predecessors)))

nice shit-tier infographic you have there, user.

This.

>People can do without family, it's just that they can't do without a loyal company of people dedicated to watch their back.

Do we have this in Western society today, though? Otherwise, they would actually be taking care of children instead of the government doing that.

> Be OP
> Be total fag with a negress fetish
> Post this thread daily and masturbate to every reply
> Including this one :(

12/10 would race mix with. Before I came here and was enlightened I had multiple non white partners. I got one knocked up and married her. The kid is awesome and very handsome. I'm not going to lie to you Sup Forums I want to do my part to strengthen the white race but droons are my cryptonite.

Sorry OP your pic was so enticing I didn't even read your post.

Hi. You are lost in a sea of losers and have lost sight of the shore. The nuclear family exists for those who build one.

Ding ding ding, god damnit Bulgaria I could kiss you.

Anyone who thinks that the United States and Western civilization aren't going to collapse within the century are fucking delusional, and people wonder why I don't want to have kids

I don't want them because this world is in the midst of a mass extinction event. The culture we live in is objectively insane when you look at it from an outside perspective. There is nothing good that can come from a society that only cares about materialism and greed. We deserve what is coming to us, and we have all played a part in it. Eastern Europe is our last hope, please don't let your mono cultural societies die from Muslims.

Yep, right up until the divorce that affects half of everyone who gets married and has kids. Keep dreaming though buddy, I'm sure you've 'found the one'. Talk to me after you're married for 10+ years and tell me it's all peaches and roses.

>Eastern Europe is our last hope, please don't let your mono cultural societies die from Muslims.
What the fuck is it with this shitty meme? Just look up the actual birth rates for most countries in the region, plus emigration stats and so on. Nowadays degeneracy is just as widespread in the cities as it is in the West thanks to your superior american *culture*, fuck I could go on. Add to that the nonexistent wages and you'll soon realize it has no future.

Perhaps the muzzies won't come, there won't be anything worthwhile left either.

Fuck you faggot, have kids and educate them about this bullshit, get a donor wife to have your kid if you have to.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agoge
It was an actual system.