Sharia blue. get effed globalist shill. cry more

sharia blue. get effed globalist shill. cry more.

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2016/07/06/opinions/trump-comments-on-saddam-opinion-bergen/
youtube.com/watch?v=CKYfxVJp4q4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not a Trump supporter here.
But if you think Assad actually did that chem attack you are very, VERY misinformed my friend..
It was a false flag attack.

You are not redpilled, at all. Educate yourself please.

Kill yourself, subhuman trash.

Post evidence that Assad called the attacks, because simply saying "we know," isn't going to cut it.

>actually defending Assad

Next you'll tell me Saddam Hussein was a great guy.

>Next you'll tell me Saddam Hussein was a great guy.
i don't need to tell you that, CNN can
edition.cnn.com/2016/07/06/opinions/trump-comments-on-saddam-opinion-bergen/

This is going to backfire on the left.

It's not the Cold War where you had to choose between white western Europeans an Russians.

Now you have to pick between Blacks and Muslims and white Russians.

In the end, the people who voted for Trump and who were on the fence about Trump will support Trump because he's pro-white.

Have you asked yourself, why?

Why, on the eve of ceasefire and high level peace talks behind closed doors, would Assad do something so inflammatory?

He was winning, he had the advantage, yet you claim he threw it away because he just hates kids or something

BUT WHY?

The answer is he didn't do it. The story that Russian bombers hit a chemical mine plant is probably true. It's also probably true that they swung back to bomb the fuck out of it once they realized what happened, not to cover up their own use of chemical weapons, but to make sure that western propagandists couldn't convince gullible fools like yourself of the lie that they did employ chemical weapons.

You're a fool if you think bashing Trump here would be unwelcome, he's compromised by (((them))) through his daughter and her jew husbando

you fucking newfag

>baaaw!

>false flag! conspiracy! moonmen!

These are your best and brightest? Abysmal.

The answer is that Russian told him to do it so that Trump could pretend to go against Russia and act like a big man and it backfired so bad that they had to redirect to an entirely different country.

This is the problem with you guys. You can't see that Trump is a puppet. That doesn't factor into your equation. So you create these mental gymnastics to explain it which makes no sense.

And yet, no matter how this equation goes, Trump, Putin, and/or Assad are still all to blame. One of these people is a subhuman piece of trash. So you have to choose.

The answer, of course, is that all of them are.

>You can't see that Trump is a puppet
is this something only woke niggas can see with their pineal glands n sheeeeit?

Trump is a puppet, but not of Russia, of ISRAEL

re-read my post you retard

jesus

It was clearly a false flag, it makes no sense why Assad would use chemical weapons at that very time, if he had done it a year or two ago before the tide started turning in his favor, maybe.. but when it happened made ZERO sense

That's like knocking out the Referee in a boxing match while he's declaring you the winner and not expecting to be disqualified

He's a puppet of both, stupid. Russia LIKES American jew businessmen. This is a known fact. They're easy targets.

I won't defend trump at all, I will just laugh at your dedicated autism to always starting these threads especially w/ CNN links

Find me another link with that video and I will.

Fake news memes get old after a while when there's obviously real news there.

Never claimed fake news, again I am just astounded at your autistic dedication. I am sure I will see a dossier/traitor thread pop up after this one gets archived

There's something here going over my head that makes perfect sense to you so I'm just going to smile and nod until you're finished.

There is alot of media that will tell you a different story about Hussein. But you just keep watching your Foxnews and CNN boy.

>When I watch these videos
>Watching jew media
lel. explain this
youtube.com/watch?v=CKYfxVJp4q4

Prove it's from Syria. Prove it's from the chemical attack. Prove literally anything about the clip.

That means literally nothing to me.

You follow the same lockstep story the MSM propagates, people here don't fall for that propaganda bullshit, we know the truth lies between the lines and the devil is in the details

you come in here

>THE CHILREN
>OH GAAAHDDD THE CHILREN
>ASSAD IS BAD GUY
>TRUMP IS A RUSSIA

so he's just assuming you'll take it to the next step and start talking about the PeePeePooPoo Dossier

in truth many of us here would like it to be true because it's very memeable, but the truth is it sounds like a crock of FAKE NEWS

Goddamn you are one gullible dumbfuck

Wow I thought it would just be 50% but that was the whole 100%!!

Why do libtards always have to body shame

Also I'm putting something special in the options box for you.

I won't call you any names I'll just sage your soft-headed thread.

You're the guy who thinks you're smarter than everyone else in the room until you open your mouth and realize just how dumb you sound. The problem is that you can't hear yourself talk on the internet.

I expect no less from a sheep.

How do you know Assad did it?
Where is the evidence?
Where is the independent investigation?
Why would Assad use chemical weapons and give the world the opportunity to overthrow him?

hello /leftypol/ :^)

Don't assume my gender shitlord

Also, not an argument, try harder

Hello fellow goy, nice to chat with you on the Sup Forums today