Just got back from backpacking across Asia

>just got back from backpacking across Asia
>during the trip revealed my full powerlevel to anyone who asked because fuck it why not
>talked about the Jews, economic migrants, the state of the West and other dank/pol/ shit over good food and drink
>locals and host families always have the same reaction; shock, disgust, and then want to know more
>girls ask me why I'm going back
Well Sup Forums? Were they right? America and especially the women here are beyond fucked. Dating is absolutely abhorrent and gender values don't exist.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Sexual-Submission-White-Power-Transformation/dp/1516922549
youtube.com/watch?v=R26rWBuqoLE
youtube.com/watch?v=gkqfpkTTy2w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want to suck farts out of that ass

I had a similar experience when traveling throughout China. I made no effort to keep the redpill in check, I let it all hang out, and people were quite receptive to it and encouraged me to just stay there.

I ave it some serious thought, sometimes I still think about what could have been if I had just stayed.

There's still time to correct the mistake, user. Go East

All foreigners think they know a lot about Australia. I tell them it snows here, they call me a liar. I say kangaroos is a staple for humans and dogs, they don't believe me. And don't even bother telling people the animals are harmless and there's more danger from hayfever or lesbians

I would drag my balls through a mile of broken glass just to hear her fart through a walkie talkie

Is Fat Pizza a good representation of Australian life?

Asians are cucked as hell my dude. Don't believe the memes

>The Diary of an Ordinary Chinese Woman's Transformation from an Obedient Asian Wife to a Masochistic Chink Slut: I’m a 29 years old, slim, petite, well-educated Chinese woman. Even though I still look very young compared to other women of my age, especially compared to white women, biologically I’m approaching the peak of my sexuality. But I’m married to a worthless Chinese husband who can’t fulfill me and every day and night I fantasize of being sexually dominated by a real man, a White man—whenever I fantasize about sex, it’s inevitably a White man, always, even in my dreams I dream of a dirty old White man just stripping me naked, beating me, tying me up, whipping me mercilessly with his belt, and then—use me, brutally, treat me like a dirty yellow cum dump.

amazon.com/Sexual-Submission-White-Power-Transformation/dp/1516922549

Sounds like she got a taste of Western culture, jesus

>>locals and host families always have the same reaction; shock, disgust, and then want to know more
That's just Asian hospitality you dumbass. They're all such pussies that they will pretend you're interesting and be receptive of anything you say just to avoid confrontation.

this tbqh

they probably talked about how OP was fat and neurotic after he left

What's involved in backpacking in the East? Could a black guy do it without dying?

Gender roles still exist, try punching a girl out of self defense and not being labeled a total shit bag.

Same here, OP. Except going back after 3 years in Asia is what redpilled me the most. Being around ppl who could be racist is what opened my mind. And in those 3 years all my peers were being indoctrinated by Marxist BS and America is 10x worse. Now I live in Russia and have a QT traditional gf that cooks n cleans and can't comprehend things when I show her my facebook feed.

My only thing is that you can't be a faggot like the shitskins who aren't from subsaharan Africa, but actually come from war torn countries. Even though they have an excuse, they are cowards for not trying to better their country. So we must fight the fight. If you wanna' stay in Asia and have hapas kids, just stay there. Your kids will be models when they grow up. If you plan on bringing hapa babies back to America, ur kid might be Elliot Rogers.

>Whatever you decide, don't stop redpilling. Even if it's only on social media.

youtube.com/watch?v=R26rWBuqoLE

Trust me, I'm introverted as fuck around strangers. They specifically asked about this stuff because their news is shit-tier.

You're probably right.

what countries did you visit?

Any tips for someone who will be doing something similar sooner or later?

Sounds like a nice experience user

youtube.com/watch?v=gkqfpkTTy2w
They must be retrained. It won't be easy. One thing's for sure: they're sluts. If it comes down to it, we might have to anonymously creampie them at an industrial scale. They can't all afford abortions.
>but stds
Yep, that's the risk. Ideally, seduce them first and get proof they've been tested.

Started in Kyrgyz, ended in Vietnam, then took a plane to the Philippines and finally Japan.

>Any tips
Not really, just don't be a degenerate and you'll be fine

Nah, fuck this guy Japs, sure. But SE Asians are some of the most straight forward people around. Partly cuz they're subhuman compared to Japs, but still. They call it like it is. If ur fat or whatever. They are super fucking racist in Asia and LOVE white people. Admire/hate admire/love. One or the other. Foreigners are fascinating everywhere you go, though. Bet you'd be hosted well in Middle East too.

What was the image?

do you speak any languages aside from english? Any other countries particularly difficult to deal with when you don't speak their language?

Nope
>Any other countries particularly difficult to deal with when you don't speak their language?
Literally all of them but money speaks for itself and I'm not a picky eater.